• Drucken

Autor Thema: Conversations  (Gelesen 19834 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« am: 18.10.2005, 17:34:44 »
 Feel free to start conversations between the PCs here while the story rattles on.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #1 am: 19.10.2005, 06:53:59 »
 "Talice, do you know the fate of the vermin that created and infested these halls?" asks Keth

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #2 am: 19.10.2005, 12:03:55 »
 The scout shakes her head. "There are still a number of dwarves infesting a view caverns near the surface, known for training batriders ... of all people. There is a series of large chasms and caverns there. But that is far to the west of here. We will bypass the old capital of Oghrann via the old mines, as Araulurrin is now the place where those dragons dwell. And I am in no mood to meet up with any of them." After a few moments of silence, she gets a dagger out and begins to draw what looks like a map of the region. Pointing at the southern edges of the Marsh of Tun she adds: "This is were we are. And there," Talice places the tip of the dagger a good few paces to the west of the marsh, "Lies Skullport."

(If you have a map of Faerûn handy, look at the region right to the South of Anauroch, west of Cormyr, and east of the Sunset Mountains and the Far Hills. Just above Proskur lies the Marsh of Tun.)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #3 am: 20.10.2005, 00:46:49 »
 "That is a good distance, how many more portals will we be passing through?" asks Keth

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #4 am: 20.10.2005, 10:24:33 »
 "Only the one in the mines. Then it is a footwalk, about three days I would say. That will get is into the region. I just hope they won't kill us on sight ..."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #5 am: 20.10.2005, 10:52:06 »
 "Who should not kill us on sight?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #6 am: 20.10.2005, 11:26:58 »
 Talice looks over to Sheiriya, somewhat irritated. "That is for malla Kethryllia to answer, if she wants to."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #7 am: 03.03.2006, 14:38:30 »
 +++ CUT +++

This is the discussion near the entrance to Maerimydra, taking place between Kethryllia, Nata'al, Draezen, Sheiriya, and Rou'sun (plus anyone who wants to partake too). (Page 54 & 55 of the Main thread)

Keth
"That is good," says Keth to Geirildin, still waiting for a response from the hooded male, the serpents of her scourge hissing in agitation at him.

Sheiriya
Waiting for a respond from the leader and maybe some more information, Sheiriya looks at Keth.

Keth
"As to where we will go after this, that will be determined by the results of the foray into the city. We will either be heading back to the Northdark or to a different location." says Keth to Sheiriya.

"Rou'sun, are you interested in going back into the city with us? Another mage could be of use." says Keth to Rou'sun.

Rou'sun
Surprised by the question Rou'sun nods. "Yes, I'd like to do so. When do you want to move on?"

Draezen
"I am Draezen Drezz'Lynur of the drow city of Drezz'Lynur in the Segmented City known as Undrek'Thoz. As for why I am here is simple. It is for nothing other than to please our beloved Lady of of Chaos, the Queen of Spiders. An elamshin great priestess."

He pauses momentarily, pursing his lips in thought. "If you wish a demonstration of my skills. I'd be more than happy to show you what I'm capable of."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #8 am: 04.03.2006, 08:16:17 »
 Keth says to Draezen in a disinterested tone, "I currently have no need for a plaything, therefore I don't need a demonstration of your skills. One of the others might."

Keth says to Rou'sun, "As soon as everyone is prepared, we will enter the city."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #9 am: 04.03.2006, 09:40:26 »
 "Given the state of Maerimydra," Nata'al puts in, "ye will be able to demonstrate yer skills soon enough." She looks towards the others again, "I take it that Geirildin, Jhalashar, and Sheiriya will guard this lot and our escape route. We will find a way to contact ye, should we decide to take another route out of the city." The drow looks for Keth to check whether the yathrin agrees on this.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #10 am: 04.03.2006, 10:33:09 »
 Rou'sun nods and moves to pick up a pair of saddle bags from a corner. Then he waits for the others.

Anonymous

• Gast
Conversations
« Antwort #11 am: 04.03.2006, 11:23:23 »
 Draezen smirks and leans forward slightly in a short bow, his eyes never leaving the eyes of the party. He then turns his attention to the troll-thing running through the tunnels.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #12 am: 04.03.2006, 20:30:59 »
 "Good enough" says Keth to Nata'al

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #13 am: 17.07.2006, 11:21:02 »
Before various members of the party decamp...

Keth goes up to each person in turn, saying "A reward from the Goddess."

Handing each the following...
Draezen - a sai-like jet-black dagger
Malifice - a single-edge dark red-bladed shortsword
Narzen - a ruby wrought into silvery chain
Nata'al - a simple adamantine chain made of tiny spiders
Rou'sun - a pair of bracers
Talice - a composite shortbow made of bones
Zhadristan - a set of spider silk armor
Zouhlnor - an amulet made of mthril and gold
Geirildin - a plain brass ring
Sheiriya - a pair of adamantine bracers

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #14 am: 18.07.2006, 00:17:02 »
"'Reward' sounds well to me. And it would even sound better if you could tell me that these are more than metal."
Sheiriya says when she gets the bracers from Keth.

• Drucken