Autor Thema: Characters  (Gelesen 36578 mal)

Beschreibung:

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #15 am: 03.09.2006, 21:30:58 »
Sheiriya
“Shei“ like „fey - „ri“ like „be“ (and the „r“ as in German or Italian) - „ya like „yes“ and „but“

To quote our dm because he should know: ;)
Zitat
If body perfection has a name, it would be Sheiriya. The female drow is certainly the most stunning and beautiful drow anyone of you has ever seen.

Most of the time she wears her long silver hair in a pony-tail with a few strands playing around her face. With the exception of Zhadristan, the group knows her eyes to be pitch black. She is clad in tight-fitting leather in the colour of her skin, which does its best to present her figure and has the effect that she looks naked, except for a black cloak with silver ornamentations, at first glance. A small golden disc on a silver necklace rests above her breasts and she wears a silver tiara and two silver rings. Her weaponry consists of a light crossbow with quiver and an adamantine rapier crafted in the form of a spider with the first pair of legs forming the blade, the others forming the basket and the abdomen being the hilt.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #16 am: 04.09.2006, 23:44:48 »
Farviaan Dem
(Don't bother trying, berk. You wouldn't be able to pronounce it right anyway.)

Farviaan is a very tall and lanky creature with unnaturally pale yellow skin. His face looks like a blend of elf and orc: Angular features, slitted black eyes, sharp pointy ears that are serrated at the back, no nose to speak of, and a small mouth full of sharp teeth that indicates a diet of meat. His short red hair clings tightly to his skull.
To the trained eye it is obvious that he is a warrior. Several scars in his face and a very pronounced one on his throat tell tales of many close fights. Several strange tattoos on face and neck add to his unusual looks.
Farviaan moves with the grace of a well-trained fighter who uses cunning and sublte combat techniques rather than brute force. His whole figure radiates confidence in his abilities and the unspent energy of a predator.

The gaunt warrior is clad in some kind of dusky breastplate with dark gray and green padding. If he stands still, he seems to fade into the background. The armor is embellished with swirling patterns that can make other creatures dizzy if they stare at them too long.  On his shoulders sits a dark green cloak with a hood. At his left hip you can see a very large bladed weapon with an ornate hilt in a broad scabbard: At his right hangs a seemingly empty quiver. And you get the impression that there are several other weapons hidden somewhere on his person.

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #17 am: 05.09.2006, 17:41:32 »
Shei:
Zitat
If body perfection has a name, it would be Sheiriya. The female drow is certainly the most stunning and beautiful drow anyone of you has ever seen.

Is that actually the case?  As you cannot possibly know the background of our PCs, it seems hard for me to believe you can say positively that your character is the most attractive female drow we have ever seen.  Now, if there is some hidden reason for this, such as Shei is really Lolth, then Zanan can confirm to me she is the "most stunning blah blah."  Also, beauty is subjective ("beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and all that) and the most beautiful female in the world to one person, is probably not the most beautiful female in the world to a different person - so, given the subjectivity of beauty and my new PCs background, unless there is such an underlying fact (i.e. Shei is Lolth), then its doubtful that the description is accurate with regards to my PC - and if it is true, that will certainly raise some suspicions.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #18 am: 05.09.2006, 21:02:33 »
Zhadristan

Zhadristan Myxim is quite tall for an drow elf, with a hight of 5’ 5’’ and weighs around 120 lb. He has wiry muscles and a very fit built. His white hair is at about a finger's length. As most drow he is dressed in dark clothes, though Zhadristan's look like he spent more than the average coin on them. He wears a spidersilk armor and a well worn piwafwi. His visible arms include a sabre on his hip and a hand crossbow, which usually dangling from his weapons belt.
The chain of an amulet is visible around his neck, but the amult itself is hidden beneath the armor. He wears fingerless leather gloves and rings on both hands.

I would promise to fill in some more details later on, but since I will be quite pressed for time until end of september, I probably won't do it before then.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #19 am: 06.09.2006, 01:37:48 »
Of course I don't know your pc's background, I was just quoting part of Zanan's description of Sheiriya because I liked it. And of course, beauty if subjective to some degree but there is scientific evidence that there is at least something which every human (and so probably something alike every drow) defines as "beautiful". If there is an ideal of beauty for drow, Sheiriya comes quite close to it, and that truely has a reason.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Xune
« Antwort #20 am: 16.09.2006, 13:36:05 »
Before you stands a tiny attractive female drow, she can’t be much over four feet tall. Her waist length white hair is pulled back into a simple braid. Sapphire blue eyes, take in her surroundings from beneath a golden tiara inset with a ruby, around her neck hangs a silver pendant in the shape of a spider. At the base of her throat is a tattoo of a white spider.
Dressed in a flowing blood red silk shirt with the cuffs closed by a pair of golden bracers, she has a black silk sash around her waist covering her weapons belt. Tight black leather pants covered with a silver web pattern, ending in polished black leather boots which finishes out her outfit.
Behind her left hip you see the basket hilt of a rapier with a quiver of bolts behind it. Her crossbow hangs next to a well oiled haversack.
Perched upon her right shoulder is a large black widow about the size of a person’s fist, which she seems to occasionally confer with about something.

Romaal

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #21 am: 19.09.2006, 21:20:32 »
Tarinyon Jiv'undor
Few people know that Tarinyon was born in the famous Drow city Ust Natha, which was destroyed by a couple of adventurers a few years ago. He belonged to the house Jiv'undenor, a very cruel Drow family, which loved to torture and causing pain. Tarinyon however, didn't share their bias and devoted himself to the study of Necromancy.

As he fled from the bruning ruins of Ust Natha, he lost his believe in the matriarchalic society of the Drow (of course he never really liked it).

Tarinyon is a inconspicuous, lanky Drow, which covers his feace and his body most of the time in heavy dark robes, which are embroidered with skulls and bones. He has a very wicked aura, even for a Drow, which causes most of the underdark people to distrust and dislike him.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #22 am: 08.01.2007, 15:32:33 »
Naedragard

The "human" is a tall specimen by all accounts, surely making the 6 feet mark. Her long blond hair flies freely around her bare shoulders, a few braids hardly keeping it in check. She's got a well muscled frame and her movements show that she also has a fair amount of agility. Her legs as well as her upper body is covered by what looks like some dark emerald snake-hide clothing, clinging as close to her as a second skin would. A pair of gloves and bracers cover her lower arms, a heavy platinum chain and something that looks like a torque her otherwise bare neck. An assortment of small belts mark out her well-formed hips, while other equipment like bags, bow, a quiver, food, and ropes lie at her feet. No other weaponry or armor can be spotted.

Essentially, she looks like THIS LADY ... except for the clothes.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #23 am: 18.03.2007, 11:48:21 »
Temporary Transfer of Kiaransalyn's first posting:
Posted: 18 Mar 2007 11:15 am
It was with a despairing, sinking sensation that Pavel Thune watched his pack rothe die. The beast had been fed often enough and there were frequent water stops along the trail. So why had the creature died, he wondered. After it had served him uncomplainingly for so long. The albino drow ran a hand over his smooth chin. Could it be that the creature had died of old age?

Was that possible in his world?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #24 am: 15.06.2007, 20:43:48 »
Paval Thune is bloodless, perhaps that is the best way of describing him. He is about 4' 11" in height and has a long mane of bone white hair. He is an albino drow and his alabaster skin is what draws most observers attention - assuming that the light is adequate to discern this. I use the term bloodless because he is coldly psychopathic in all that he does. He has no friends and no relatives. He has only one love but that is unrequited. The irony being that in order to first obtain this love he had render himself unable to reciprocate.

His calculating grey eyes see more than he will ever say. He values others only in terms of how useful they are to him. He is not arrogant. As a general rule he is polite and well-spoken. He does not seek to anger others but he never forgets a grudge. Although, he is quite verbose he never really speaks his mind. His voice is a harsh rasp of a shattered whisper and he can not raise a shout.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #25 am: 12.09.2008, 18:59:28 »
Jhaelvirr Khalazza

Before you stands a medium build drow with white hair and blue eyes. He has a wiry body that never seems to stand still. His attire is very unkempt: greasy, matted hair, tattered clothing, but with several items that are in very good condition despite their dirty looks. And he reeks as if he didn't wash in months. Which is actually the case.
Also, these seems to be always something odd about Jhaelvirr's appearance. Something that doesn't fit a typical drow.

Jhaelvirr has something about him that can make other people uneasy. His eyes constantly move as if he's seeing things that others cannot spot. Often, he seems to listen to someone only he can hear. He has a very unstable and erratic personality. His moods can swing from brooding to happy, apathic, paranoid, furious, or distant in short order, but one is generally dominating. Which depends on his daily mental condition, but can never be predicted.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Characters
« Antwort #26 am: 14.05.2010, 13:16:21 »
Korach

Well, for a first impression, take a minotaur, paint it black and add some muscles. Then put it into a spiked full plate, give it a greataxe and let a heavy steel shield float near it. For a completion add some more weapons (warhammer, dagger, harpoon), let a little crystal float around its head and add a rucksack.

(I guess I will replace this description when I had the time to write a better one.)
« Letzte Änderung: 14.05.2010, 13:18:15 von Korach »