Autor Thema: Keth and Talice  (Gelesen 4281 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Keth and Talice
« am: 28.05.2006, 21:23:16 »
Keth leads Talice off to the side, mostly away from the others.

Our next destination will be Sschindylryn, are you familiar wtih it? signs Keth, We will head there after out business in the Temple is finished.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Keth and Talice
« Antwort #1 am: 29.05.2006, 10:52:06 »
But I was thinking ..., Talice begins her reply, the  stops. I know a way to that city. One can only reach it via portals, as it lies in a vast cavern that has no other connections to Har'oloth. I have not been in this city much, as all traders had to wait outside, so I do not know whether it would be easier to go through the southern gates. Obviously, Sheirija and the others are still waiting for us, though that is not my concern. She thinks for a moment or two. It will take us about three days or so to get to the next portal. Last time I heard about it, it was guarded by some fell creature. But as we have been defeating demons and all. ... Coming to think of it, Sschindylryn's portals could get us back to Skullport as well, if we pay the fees.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Keth and Talice
« Antwort #2 am: 29.05.2006, 21:32:36 »
After the Temple for the time being, we will regroup with those left behind, but if need be, there is a way to the portal without going to them? continues Keth

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Keth and Talice
« Antwort #3 am: 30.05.2006, 10:18:58 »
Not on this side of the northern gate. We would have to by-pass it. On its eastern side, there are a few more tunnels leading away from the city, but I would guess that they are firmly in the grasp of these giants.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Keth and Talice
« Antwort #4 am: 01.06.2006, 02:40:55 »
Okay well enough finishes Keth.