• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 86491 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« am: 08.09.2008, 18:07:13 »
After their venture to the shrines of Lolth on behalf of one of the Dark Mother's crusader orders, Zhadristan, Paval, Sheiriya and their companions have returned to Sschindylryn. More specifically to the trade cavern near the City of Portals. While Zhadristan and Sheiriya sauntered off together, the rest simply dispersed and went after their own business. That was about two month ago.

As Zhadristan and his beautiful 'consort' venture through the bazaar - just after the arrival of a couple of caravans - Sheiriya overhears a patrol getting orders to look for a number of people which have a striking likeness to the group members. She tells Zhadristan about this and soon after arriving in their guesthouse, the landlord informs them that a few 'priestesses' were asking questions about them - not that he said anything (being paid good money to keep his teethbox shut). While he does not say so, you get the impression that he would like to see the backs of you sooner rather than later.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #1 am: 11.09.2008, 20:23:44 »
Paval exits the Dark Path guild, happy with the scout that will aid him in his travels. Although as a trader he knows about travelling in the Underdark, he knows that numbers always help and an extra pair of eyes and extra experience is vital.

Today, Paval looks like a normal drow. His skin, what can be seen, is coal black and his long white hair is loose around his face. He is wearing his cowl of his cloak over his head but his face is clearly visible.

Acting on feeling and intuition rather then thought or decision he walks into a guest house. As he looks around, wondering why his feet brought him here he takes out a small purse of gold, hoping that that will allay any suspicions of the landlord.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: 12.09.2008, 14:16:15 »
While walking about, Paval too notices the city patrols as well as some drow warrior-priestesses making inquiries about people he knows as well as one "elven" male who is not (yet) a slave.

The inn he has entered is a well-known gathering point for sellswords, scouts, travellers and other adventurous people. There are quarters where deals can be struck in private, at a pirce. Paval spots a number of people which he can size up, though none of them is familiar to him from previous ventures.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 15.09.2008, 18:22:37 »
Paval buys a number of provisions for his journey. He wants to leave as quickly as possible for personal reasons as well as to get away from inquisitive priestesses.

He looks around, wondering if he can persuade anyone to join him on his journey.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: 15.09.2008, 19:27:11 »
"I think it's time to leave this place. I don't like the thought of being questioned by an overeager priestess." Sheiriya tells Zhadristan in his mind when they get to their room, after having given the innkeeper some extra money.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 18.09.2008, 08:43:00 »
I wish they would go to hell, the sour Zhadristan answers. He fetches the few belongings he has in the room to pack his bag and begins to put on his battle gear.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: 18.09.2008, 20:12:36 »
"Unlikely, since their mistress is not there." She gets together what she might have left in the room and then looks at herself in the mirror. Her hair looses its metallic silver shine and becomes pure white while her face changes to become a different one. Her close fitting leather clothing dilates and then shifts to being something more ordinary.
Then she switches the places of her rapier and the longsword, storing the first mentioned in the magic glove and the other in her scabbard which expands to fit to the new weapon. At the end she stuffs her highly adorned cloak into her belt and dons a normal piwafwi.
"What do you think about this?" she asks when she turns around to Zhadristan.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: 19.09.2008, 19:13:06 »
Paval buys a drink from the landlord, since the guest house has a public room for the buying of drinks. Someone called him here, of this he is certain but he is not certain why he was called here.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: 22.09.2008, 08:06:45 »
"When we are going to be on our way out, even I will have to take care not to loose you", Zhadristan says.
He runs through the usual preparation, checking that all wands, potions and weapons are in place. "Shall we?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #9 am: 22.09.2008, 11:40:51 »
A rather nondescript drow enters the guesthouse and makes his way to the table Paval waits. Once he gets the drow's attention, the hired scout says: "Vendui. Is this the place you hope to meet your company? The spiders grow more restless by the minute, for whatever reason. Better to leave sooner rather than later?! It could well be that they shut the gates."
He scans the guestroom warily, though does not seem to be in any hurry himself.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #10 am: 23.09.2008, 18:11:48 »
A short while later, the door opens yet again, this time with a bang. In it's frame stands an filthy looking drow male, a cocky smile on his face. He enjoys the attention his entry generated for a moment, then swaggers over to the bar and slaps on it's surface. "Red wine!" he barks at the keeper, "Chilled!"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #11 am: 23.09.2008, 19:52:10 »
"Yes, we shall." She walks towards the door. "Is there a special place you prefer to go to?" she asks Zhadristan telepathically. "What about the world above? Wouldn't that be interesting?"

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #12 am: 24.09.2008, 09:24:54 »
That stops Zhadristan in his tracks. "The surface?", Zhadristan echoes and burst of thoughts runs through his mind. "This is madness. Everything is. I curse my own stupidity in dealing with them again. I should have known it. I should have stayed out of their way after I escaped my damned house."
He clenches his fists for a moment and then exhales deeply in an effort to calm his rising anger. "Above? Really?"

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #13 am: 24.09.2008, 17:44:37 »
Paval glances up at the nondescript drow.

"So you made it," he rasps. He takes another sip of his drink. "Then let us leave."

He stands and makes ready to leave. Just then a filthy drow enters the establishment. Clearly, a commoner judging by the request for chilled red wine. He smiles.

He turns to the scout, "Let us leave."

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #14 am: 24.09.2008, 20:32:36 »
Sheiriya does not wait for Zhadristan as she descends the stairs. "Why not. I've never been there." Either she has not noticed his state of mind or she does not show she has. Downstairs she waits for the right moment to get into the main room of the guesthouse without being seen by the landlord.

• Drucken