• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 86684 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« Antwort #15 am: 25.09.2008, 10:03:18 »
The scout's eyes follow Paval's and the drow wonders what the landlord's reaction to the 'commoner' will be. "Are we going to travel alone then?" he asks. Then he caughts sight of Sheiriya descending the stairs sneaking away while the landlord's attention is on the 'commoner'. "Neat," he mutters.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: 25.09.2008, 10:52:55 »
"Sure, why not", Zhadristan tells the air in front of him and shakes his head. He laughs silently as he descends the stairs to catch up with Sheiriya.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #17 am: 26.09.2008, 07:44:26 »
"Good question," Paval speaks in reply to the scout. "But we can hardly stay here, and it is foolish to go recruiting for party members when time is of the essence.

"For the moment, I need to avail myself of the facilities - too much tea this morning. Wait here." Paval heads to the lavatory.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: 26.09.2008, 14:54:53 »
"Tea?", the scout says. Then, after half a moment, he mutters: "Ah, that tea!" He walks over to the entrance that Sheiriya and Zhadristan are heading to, reaching it just before the twosome. Appearing to open the door for the beauty of a female, he just stops short, nodding towards someone behind the two. Nearly out of nothing, a priestess has appeared, her snake-headed whip drawn back to strike: "Stay where you are! Hereby and in the name of Lolth I place you under arrest!"
The scout closes the door and turns towards Sheiriya, a slim long dagger levelled at her chest. "My profound apologies, fair one! Orders, you know!?!"
The landlord turns his head towards the four people at the back of his establishment. As it dawns on him who might have just been captured, a pained look appears on his face.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: 26.09.2008, 16:04:07 »
"By the eight-legged bitch, who do I have to kill for a drink here?" the dirty drow at the bar asks very loudly.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #20 am: 26.09.2008, 22:20:33 »
The landlord pales by four shades hearing the 'commoner's' words, not taking his eye of the priestess. The latter is apparently oblivious to the insult though.

A few of the guests turn their eyes on the 'commoner', though none seems all to eager to get involved. One of the servants cautiously walks towards the 'commoner' and asks him politely about his wishes - taking a close look at staying far enough away from him.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #21 am: 27.09.2008, 17:41:03 »
"In the name of Lolth?", Zhadristan laughs out almost hysterically. "And you bring only one with you? If I would not believe you were mad, I would feel offended. What do you want from us? Our contract with your superiors is fulfilled, we have no more business with you."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #22 am: 27.09.2008, 22:37:49 »
The male pointing a blade at Sheiriya mutters: "Shall I be offended at the 'only'? Well, maybe not. I'll think about that later."
The priestess raises an eyebrow dangerously as the male speaks the name of the Dark Mother without much respect. "I know of no deal of yours with someone else! The orders are that you and your consort have to be turned in!" The female holds up a small crystal ball in her off-hand, proclaiming: "We are being watched right now and if you fail to comply with my orders, the might of the Spider Queen will strike you down from out of this sphere!"
Neither Zhadristan nor Sheiriya can determine whether this claim might be true, the scout slowly edges out of line with the sphere and Sheiriya ... just in case.
"First, we will leave this place!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #23 am: 28.09.2008, 12:40:47 »
"Ask the priestess about that." Sheiriya tells the male who theatens her with the blade. "I guess in her opinion you don't count." For the moment Sheiriya does what the priestess tells her. Hopefully there will come a better time to act.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #24 am: 28.09.2008, 16:29:44 »
The drow at the bar finally turns around and in an irritated tone of voice says to the group in general: "Would you stop your blathering? No-one can concentrate on their jobs right now." He then addresses the priestess directly: "By the way, I don't like being spied upon. So, drop that orb!" His last words seem to carry a very suggestive power.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #25 am: 28.09.2008, 20:27:06 »
Whether upon his command or because of the surprise about being spoken too by that lout, the crystal orb drops to the floor. It does not shatter and the priestess spares only a tentative look at the male. Nearly out of nothing, a hand-crossbow appears in the off hand of the scout, aimed at the 'commoner'. "Your associate," the scout asks.
Not replying to this, the priestess orders: "Out of here, now!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #26 am: 29.09.2008, 07:04:55 »
"No, but I think we would get along just fine", Zhadristan tells the scout. Then he says to priestess, "We have no quarrel with you, we will follow."

Dear, are you listening?, Zhadristan wonders in his mind. I take the priestess.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #27 am: 29.09.2008, 07:57:47 »
"The priestess in no priestess. Sheiriya tells Zhadristan after a few moment. "I don't know what she plans, but she wants to help us." She turns towards the door and gives the scout a questioning look. "Would you be so kind? We are supposed to leave," she asks.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #28 am: 29.09.2008, 15:25:51 »
"Uh ... yes," the male replies. Hardly taking an eye of the female and the 'commoner', he casts a quick look at the door. Shadows swirl around the doorknob and draw it open, remaining where they are. The scout casts a look to the outside and slips through the open door, still keeping his eyes closely trained at his targets.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #29 am: 29.09.2008, 17:42:41 »
You will have to explain that later, Zhadristan replies. He follows outside, but not before giving the owner of the place an icy look.

• Drucken