• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 96238 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« am: 09.04.2005, 13:49:10 »
 Vendui!

This is the thread of the second Drow online campaign, called For the Dark Mother. The thread is in-game only, so any question regarding the campaign should be asked elsewhere, preferably in the Orga Thread.

The campaign starts in Skullport, more precisely in The Blindle's Blade, an inn. Two of the drow are already there, Narzen and Nata'al.

+++

Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1 am: 10.04.2005, 20:24:39 »
 A tall young attractive female drow enters the Blade, pausing briefly at the entry to give the room a once over. Her body is mostly concealed within the confines of her piwafwi. Long silver hair trails down her back in a simple braid to just below her waist. Hanging prominently from her neck is the symbol of the Spider Queen. Her vivid orange eyes, pause briefly on the pair of drow, especially on Nata'al.

After a brief moment, she goes over to one of the halflings and engages them in a brief hushed conversation.

After conversing briefly with the halfling, she heads towards the stairs to go to the upper level.  

As she comes near the drow, she signs to Nata'al, "You are of possible use to me, if we come to an agreement, once I attend some business upstairs. Servant of the Demon Spider."

:spinne:  

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #2 am: 10.04.2005, 21:43:52 »
 Nata'al eyes the newcomer suspiciously while dining at the table alongside Narzen. She stops for a second, watching the drow's gestures and raises an eyebrow. Once the female has vanished, she looks towards Narzen and smiles. "Let's hope this one (she points at the general direction of the newcomer) has something interesting to offer ..."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #3 am: 10.04.2005, 23:18:31 »
 Narzen flexes his fingers and takes a quick look at the empty staircase. "I believe I shall excuse myself at this point, malla abbil. "

The man stands up and sets a few coins on the table.

"Having a potential employer ask about me instead of telling me to leave is usually a better start for business," he grins, and with a slight bow to Nata'al takes his leave, apparently heading for his room.

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #4 am: 11.04.2005, 19:37:47 »
 A tall statuesqe figure emerges from one of the rooms in the Blade. As he walks into the main quarters, he lifts a delicate hand to casually flick a lock of his impeccably well groomed golden white hair out of his sharply haunting, though quite beautiful drow elven features.

His easy and graceful stride carries him to a table and he takes a seat, his long rich dark purple cloak flowing to one side.

He glances over at the other drow patrons with his molten gold eyes and smiles, raising a cocky brow to the silver haired oranged eyed woman bearing the symbol of the Spider Mother around her neck.

He lifts a gold gauntleted hand up and whisper's something.

He then leans back in his chair, wipes a bead of water off of his polished obsidian colored cheek and adjusts the high collar of his fine loose fitting silk tunic revealing a glimpse of a transparent chain mesh shirt beneath.

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #5 am: 11.04.2005, 19:48:13 »
 An equally handsome drow male walks into the main chambers shortly after Geirildin. Though the male is much more lith and slender, wearing his pearl-white hair in a pony tail.

As he scans his rose-colored eyes across the room, resting them momentarily on the various drow in the room, he spots Geirildin and nods.

As he walks towards Geirildin's table, he plucks a spider silk strung fiddle from his hip and jumps up on the golden white haired drow's table.

Leaning his head to one side, his loose fitting black spider silk clothing adjusting to his every movement, he begins to play furiously weaving fascination[/b] into the notes filling the air.

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #6 am: 11.04.2005, 19:56:02 »
 Geirildin chuckles lightly, displaying his perfect white teeth.

"Ah Jhalashar, perhaps your music will win us some free drinks!"
"Play on my friend!"

He turns his head back to the other drow nods and then looks towards the bar tender.

"Tender, your finest mushroom wine for all in here with skin blacker than the darkest tunnels of the lowerdark."

He turns back towards the drow male and female sitting at the table and his hands flash:

Please, partake of the wine and join me at my table so that we may exchange tales. If your so inclined malla jabbress.

He extends the same invitation to the oranged eyed drow woman.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #7 am: 11.04.2005, 21:13:50 »
 The newcomers catch Narzen's attention, and he seems to change his mind about leaving just yet.

Leaning against a wall near the stairs, arms crossed, he observes the scene without saying a word, a curious and mildly amused look on his face.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #8 am: 12.04.2005, 14:54:30 »
 Nata'al raises her eyes from her meal and takes a look at the newcomers. She nods as the drow adresses her and casts an eye on Narzen. "Soon enough!" her hands flash towards Geirildin and she continues her feast.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #9 am: 13.04.2005, 07:30:03 »
 Geirildin chuckles lightly and sips a bit of the mushroom wine. He then casts his molten gold eyes on the other inhabitants of the Inn to get an account for who and what's in the mildew smelling inn.

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #10 am: 14.04.2005, 08:32:32 »
 After playing a few sets, Jhalashar hops off the table bows, collects the thrown coins (if any) and walks towards the door.

"I shall go play elsewhere Lord Geirildin as you suggested earlier." "I shall return shortly."

Jhalashar puts away his fiddle and then departs.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #11 am: 14.04.2005, 15:27:53 »
 A couple of mechants (by the looks of it) drop indeed a few coins for the bard, as does a tiefling female who was studying some ancient looking tome, while her grim looking companion drowns another jug of ale. He doesn't give the bard a second look and his eyes scan the room warily.

Apart from him, three more guests are in the room, all of them halflings.

Nata'al finishes her meal and looks after Narzen, then puts her feet on the chair next to her and gives her belly some respite. "That was definetely needed!", she murmurs and orders some more ale.  
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #12 am: 14.04.2005, 16:37:11 »
 Shortly after the departure of the bard, a tall but thin drow enters the inn. He casually examines the guests of the Blade.

Zhadristan offers a slight bow toward Nata'al and Narzen, before he turns to the drow clad in silk and a purple cloak. His eyes wander to the wine at the table and a smile parts Zhadristan's lips. "A splendid idea." he remarks and orders wine for himself.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #13 am: 15.04.2005, 03:18:06 »
 The young female drow, descends from upstairs, taking note of the newcomers, and heads towards Nata'al, sitting oppose her. Pulling her piwafwi off to the left so as not hinder her, revealing a scourge composed of five-serpents writhing at her side.

"Now for that potential business, that I had mentioned to you on my way up," she says in a soprano voice.
"I am Kethryllia, a yathrin of the Quarvalsharess. Elamshin, has given me a vision, that will empower our people. Those that assist me shall be rewarded by elamshin. There will be three stops in our journey, with the last two going far to the east."

:spinne:

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #14 am: 15.04.2005, 06:57:57 »
 Geirildin rubs his hands together slightly and cocks his head towards the drow woman speaking of Elamshin.

His pointed ears perk up a bit as he to her every word, not caring if anyone notices.

• Drucken