• Drucken

Autor Thema: Sheiriya's Conversations  (Gelesen 21670 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #75 am: 13.08.2009, 15:30:18 »
(These people understand Undercommon without problem.)

The creature on the path freezes when you become visible. It looks about to see whether there are any more people about, warily turning its head one way or another. The creep on the left almost turns invisible withing the shadows, while the other fails to escape Sheiriya's senses. Apparently satisfied that you are all alone, the 'tracker' says in a hoarse voice:
"Actually, we are looking for a female like you, just a touch darker. But since she's not about, how about you staying and talking with me, will you?"
Now that Sheiriya can take a closer look, she sees that the chap is too tall for a drow and nigh fully covered in dark clothes. Dark eyes fix you, the few patches of skin that she can see are pale as the night's moon (if there were one, that is).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #76 am: 13.08.2009, 19:31:48 »
Sheiriya hesitates a moment as if thinking about the words. Instead she tries to charm (charm monster DC 25) the one that seems to be the leader. "Well, I think I could stay a moment and talk with you." Sheririya says with a smile.
« Letzte Änderung: 14.08.2009, 08:23:16 von Sheiriya »

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #77 am: 14.08.2009, 10:49:42 »
The 'tracker' narrows his eyes, then relaxes a little, assuming that Sheiriya may not pose as great a thread as he thought. "Why not?!"
(Charmed)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #78 am: 14.08.2009, 12:57:03 »
"I'm just curious. Would you tell me what you want from that 'darker female'?" Sheiriya suggests (DC 24). "If I happen to meet her, I won't tell her of course." She keeps a relaxed, inoffensive posture and looks at her vis-à-vis.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #79 am: 17.08.2009, 11:56:15 »
Sheiriya notices the other two shadowy creature try to take up a flamking position, though stay well out of reach (20 feet on either side) - at least as Sheiriya can tell. They probably wait on the scout talk's outcome.
"See, we look for someone to suit our leader's appetites and gold bags. That dark one - according to him - would have done both. Maybe you want to come along and see our leader? I'm sure he'll be more than satisfied with you too ... and we need not to walk the brightlands after all?!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #80 am: 17.08.2009, 13:55:47 »
Sheiriya prepares herself to switch over to the ethereal plane (ethereal jaunt) if the others seem to attack.
"Maybe you should look for a different woman in the underdark that your leader would like," Sheiriya suggests (DC 24). "I'd like to come with you, but I have to refuse the invitation. Time is a precious matter here."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #81 am: 20.08.2009, 15:15:31 »
"I think I saw a fair number of them females in that city anyways, why would we need to endure the shiningbright if we can get them," the creature replies. "And the drow on their side looked liked seasoned warriors too, who else would walk here in such small numbers, eh?" He motions to the woods and backs off into the direction of the Underdark entrance.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #82 am: 20.08.2009, 21:09:48 »
Sheiriya watches the creature walk away and turns to one of the others. "What about you?" she asks. "I think you should follow him. Otherwise he might get the award for getting a female alone," Sheiriya suggests.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #83 am: 21.08.2009, 09:33:33 »
Once they note that their presence is not as hidden as they had thought, the black-clad creatures follow their comrade without replying to Sheiriya.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #84 am: 21.08.2009, 09:42:30 »
Sheiriya shrugs and walks a bit away that she would not be in direct sight if one of the creatures looks back. Then she teleports back to the others.

• Drucken