Autor Thema: Descriptions of rooms, places et al  (Gelesen 13229 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Descriptions of rooms, places et al
« Antwort #15 am: 27.06.2006, 11:59:25 »
Just to remind you, check the link above for a look at the temple sanctum.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: 05.10.2006, 17:44:21 »
Major cut and jump to the new adventure ... the Chasm Bridge

From Tavia's description:

The Traquillian trade route reveals itself as a pretty broad and wide tunnel that meanders through natural gorges as well as artificial passages (beholders, delvers, destrachans, or maybe even purple worms?). Nothing happens until you come closer to the chasm-bridge Tavia mentioned. Then, an inhuman cry echoes through the passage, followed by more cries and gurgling sounds which suddenly end. From your own experiences* you know that someone has just been tortured to death somewhere ahead of you. A low and constant sound underlines this, which can clearly identifeid as that of the Underdark river below the bridge. Tavia whispers: "The bridge is about half a mile ahead of us."

"The bridge itself is there and looks quite normal. Apparently, the ownership has passed to some derro. That cry you heard was that of a human currently being disembowled by a savant, who is accompanied by two guards. He stands right in the middle of our side of the bridge." Tavia draws a sketch of the bridge into the dust of the tunel's floor. Apparently, right in the middle of the chasm stands a tall pillar, which has been flattened at its top. It stands pretty close to the wall on the opposite side of the chasm, one bridge connects it to the tunnels of the group's direction. "The derro have slaughtered the humans right on the middle, for whatever reason. Maybe they want to attract some monster to this place to kill it ... then again, who knows what derro are up to?"

"Three derro, as I told you. I would expect more of them at the main pillar, even though I did not see any. Weapons? Well, I would expect that the savant will cast spells, they usually do. The others had crossbows and swords." The scout looks about before she continues. "The bridge is 20 feet wide and we have to cross about 150 feet till we reach the platform. The other side of the wall ... and the passage we need to reach some 300 feet. There's a railing on both sides of the bridge and it provides some cover ... from the platform. The derro on the bridge though, well, they will see anyone passing by. I for one can neither fly, nor turn invisible. Yet if desired, I can move about unseen. We could sneak up unto the three derro up to, say 30 feet."

(The derro are on the middle of the bridge, so about 75 feet from either side.)

Bridge upper part

The group approaches from the North (10). Ignore numbers and features unless I mention them to be in existence  8). Derro stand right in the middle of that bridge having fun and all.

Thanks to Zhadristan for providing the net-space.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #17 am: 16.10.2006, 20:53:15 »
The southern part of the bridge looks LIKE THIS, only that the western part is actually not there - i.e. the region around 11, 12, and 13 - that passage does not exist.

For the time being, ignore most of the features, as you cannot see them as yet. Visible is the tunnel leading from 8 to 4 and from 7 to area 1. All areas are dimly lit.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: 17.10.2006, 09:23:54 »
In advance: Info regarding the upper level of the platform on top of the pillar and whyt lies south of it.

The upper level lies inbetween 8, 3, and 6 on the map, one can gain entrance via a ramp in area No. 3. Sheiriya spotted the people she mentioned in area 4 & 5, though as long as no-one of the group is actually up there, you do not know their exact positions. Given that the cold ball caused some trouble, some may have changed position by now ... or never will change anything again.
Area 1 is that of a stone sarcophagus, surrounded by small stone altars or the like. These days, it is apparently used as a table or something. Area 2 is a storage room.
The two skeletized guardians Sheiriya mentioned at the southern side of the bridge occupied the two southern exits to the Underdark (Area 1),

The upper platform measures some 120 feet in length and is some 60 feet wide, though, as you can see, only the tunnels and rooms are actually accessible. The Bypass on the pillar's right / East is some 150 feet long, so it takes some time to move around the pillar.

As soon as anyone is up there, I will expand on the folk up there.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: 28.10.2007, 09:17:56 »
Will start utilizing this thread again, after about a year or so.

Now, we are at the githzerai astral plane rock thing, of course, this is the Northern bit in total:

All rooms revealed.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!