• Drucken

Autor Thema: Conversations  (Gelesen 20203 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #45 am: 20.09.2006, 09:56:04 »
Noting the last words of the Dalharil, Tavia signals a short: Alas we can go. I never liked being in this city. It is like a cage with no exits.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #46 am: 20.09.2006, 11:02:11 »
I Agree, signs Xune

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #47 am: 21.06.2007, 16:29:13 »
Farviaan turns his head to Zhadristan and answers: "I don't care about nicking someone with a dagger, or stealing someone's soul. But the Silver Void is home to all githyanki. Blundering about in there because some clueless berk doesn't know her way around isn't going to accomplish anything and would be outright dangerous.
"Your races' obsession with the status of males is stupid. Our 'leaders excluded the only expert for the Astral Plane in the group - me - from the details of the deal because of that. Well, bad luck for the rest of you. If we run into a dreadnought, I only have to be faster than the rest of you. And make no mistake: no one moves faster in the Void than a githyanki."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #48 am: 21.06.2007, 19:33:39 »
"And if you are that someone? It is a lot more than just stupid, but when you as a male do business with them you will have to live with it. And you are not even drow", he says. He lowers his voice then. "The way I see it might makes right and it determines our status. While that devil is around our status is pretty clear to me. So for now I think we should just play along - that is what we are paid for anyway. Things may change when the devil is gone."

"Now, listen, you are the expert for the Astral Plane, no doubt, but you are nowhere near in charge. Do not tell the yathrin what to do, [/i]suggest what you think is the wisest thing to do or even better, should you manage - but I think you will not -, " Zhadristan says and a slight chuckle escapes him, "steer her to figure it out herself and we will be fine."

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #49 am: 21.06.2007, 21:59:05 »
"If you're all dead, no one will pay me." the githyanki responds,

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #50 am: 22.06.2007, 07:47:02 »
"That is for sure. Talking about it, what is a dreadnought?"

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #51 am: 22.06.2007, 14:17:01 »
"You don't wanna know. You'll know when you see one."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #52 am: 23.06.2007, 10:05:52 »
"Yes, I think I will be able to tell when I see you running." Zhadristan laughs.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #53 am: 23.06.2007, 15:59:32 »
"True," Farviaan says and grins.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #54 am: 28.06.2007, 21:39:44 »
Szordrin talking to Naedragard during the rest, shortly before entering the Plane of Shadows again.

Zitat
Earlier: Szordrin looks at Naedragard (when she asks to wield his shyrlass) and grins.
"Sure you can touch my blades." He draws them from their snake leather sheaths. "As I run them through your black heart and brain. That is of course if you have a brain devil," he says, pointing the blades to the center of Naedragard's temple and her left breast.

The female cocks her head at the drow's reaction. Then she mockingly applauds Szordrin: "Well that was really quick. Impressively quick, so to speak." Her eyes move along the blades' edges and back to Szordrin again. "Thanks for that look, mortal. For the moment, I and your goddess need my brain more than you though, I'm afraid." Without further ado, she walks closer to Xune and watches her drawing the tattoo, yet not disrupting the female.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Szordrin

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #55 am: 29.06.2007, 11:03:28 »
Szordrin says to Naedragard as she walks away. "Lolth's will is fickle devil. It may not be long before my goddess decides you are of no more use to her." Szordrin chuckles. "It is on that day that you'll get a much closer look at my blades than you'd find comfortable with them sticking through your eyes."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #56 am: 29.06.2007, 12:30:25 »
Naedragard waves a hand and replies: "694 and counting ..."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #57 am: 04.11.2008, 00:51:25 »
Switch to the Call of the Banshee Queen campaign:

Let's move the Sign-you-up (or not) debate to this thread for the time being. I do hope you get along well enough during the debate ... I'll get the group going in the main thread and add important stuff later on if need be.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #58 am: 09.11.2008, 11:32:33 »
Zitat
Zhadristan lays down his pack and finds himself a more or less comfortable spot to sit. "Despite ending up, well, wherever we are, I think you still deserve thanks for your timely appearance", he tells Paval.

"We've worked well in the past," Paval* says. "Well," he chuckles, "we've not killed one another yet, at least deliberately."

"It was a timely appearance but it also made sense. If you had been caught then you may well have given them information about me.

"Now we are here. I have been given a task by my goddess. It is urgent and I need to make haste. I ask you, all of you to consider assisting me. If you do, I shall be in your debt. However, it may be worth mentioning that any help you give me will bring rewards."

* - I'm not sure how long Paval is appearing as Pavalla. If it's permanent, Zanan let me know.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #59 am: 09.11.2008, 15:06:12 »
Zitat von: "Kiaransalyn"
* - I'm not sure how long Paval is appearing as Pavalla. If it's permanent, Zanan let me know.

(Unless I am mistaken, it was a potion and hence the change will have worn off by now or will right now.)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken