• Drucken

Autor Thema: Conversations  (Gelesen 20117 mal)

Beschreibung:

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #60 am: 10.11.2008, 17:59:26 »
"Then you should tell us more about it." Sheiriya tells Paval and adds in his mind only "Like for a start who your goddess is." She waits for the male to reply.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #61 am: 11.11.2008, 11:55:02 »
"I have heard similar promises only recently and what did I ultimately get?", Zhadristan says and answers his own question by sweeping his arm around to refer to his current whereabouts.
"So, yes", he says in support of Sheiriya, "you will have to explain yourself more than just that."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #62 am: 13.11.2008, 15:32:18 »
"As regards promises, I make very few. I do, however, say that my mission will bring rewards. I can not say what those rewards are.

"In the short term, you, like me, needed to leave Sschindylryn. There were too many who wanted to ask us questions. If you want to leave now, then I won't sand in your way.

For myself, I have to get to the Forest of Mir. There is someone there I need to speak with. It is important to my quest."

Paval concentrates for a moment as if there was something on his mind.

"The information I have came to me in trance, during my prayers. I have to get to the Forest of Mir and once there, I have to find a female drow."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #63 am: 16.11.2008, 09:04:37 »
"You speak much, but you say little", Zhadristan replies. "They did not want to ask us questions, but you. I take it they would not like to see you succeed on your quest?"

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #64 am: 17.11.2008, 12:20:05 »
"They were after you too. They were asking after all of us.

"Perhaps, you'd care to go back, if you don't believe me?"

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #65 am: 18.11.2008, 07:48:03 »
"Oh, I believe that. I also believe it was all because of you", Zhadristan says than laughs, "but this is actually your benefit, because I am thinking I might just come along to their annoyance."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #66 am: 20.11.2008, 16:11:25 »
"Company is always welcome," Paval replies. "Good company is even better. I think and i would hope that I can count on you as good company. Certainly, we have travelled together before."

Paval pauses, as if thinking about something.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #67 am: 24.11.2008, 07:55:03 »
"You can count me as better company than your undead for sure", Zhadristan says in the pause with a hint of dislike in his voice.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #68 am: 26.11.2008, 07:43:02 »
Paval looks around him, "I don't see any undead."

"There are probably better things you could compare yourself to, although, of course, it does depend on which particular undead we are talking about. Some vampires can be quite charming, so I'm told. I, personally, don't have too much time for them."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #69 am: 26.11.2008, 14:56:11 »
Zhadristan nods, apparently satisfied.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #70 am: 28.11.2008, 19:19:14 »
Sheiriya looks at Paval a moment longer before she turns away telling him "I've got the most strong feeling that I should disguise myself when I enter a city dedicated to the spider-queen next time." That said she walks away to find a place to rest and uses device to get herself perfectly clean again.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #71 am: 19.02.2009, 23:28:15 »
"There is only one presence in here, thank you very much," Jhaelvirr 'thinks' back. "Do you think I'd get myself possessed?"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #72 am: 20.02.2009, 11:28:51 »
"Not that kind of possession. I can hear your 'spirits' talking to you and would like to have a little chat with them," the voice replies.
During that conversation there is nothing special to be seen about Sheiriya.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #73 am: 21.02.2009, 13:41:11 »
"You can hear them?" Jhaelvirr answers surprised. "That's odd. How do you do that?"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Conversations
« Antwort #74 am: 23.02.2009, 13:33:16 »
"Oh that is no problem since I read your mind," the voice answeres in a good temper. "There is just the problem that I seem not to be able to contact them directly. So I try it through you."

• Drucken