• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 94067 mal)

Beschreibung:

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #30 am: 28.12.2003, 10:55:33 »
Quickly Vezellek walks over to the boulder Nata'al is hiding behind and crouches down next to the other female. Leaning in slightly she begins to sign.

"How badly were you injured from the fireball blast. I can tend to some of the wounds now if needed. If doing fine the healing can wait till our foes have fallen."

Vezellek then sits waiting for the response. Hands ready for to perform the movements needed to accompany her prayers for the healing.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #31 am: 31.12.2003, 16:34:22 »
 After finding his blade able to bite into the flesh of the howler, Narzen seems to regain his usual calm. Without a word, he starts circling around the quilled beast again and takes another stab at it - now with a look of disgust on his face rather than that of frustrated anger there was a moment ago.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #32 am: 07.01.2004, 11:06:25 »
 Zhadristran reloads his crossbow in a fuid movement, takes aim once more and despite the fight, he hits the beast's midsection. It grunts, but seems willing to strike at Dxzauvrinn. Nata'al turns her head ever so slightly towards Vezellek. "Any help is welcome, though I am not sure whether my wounds need healing as yet." Shielding them both from the howler, she adds: "Though it would certainly help me forgetting the blisters on my back!" As the monster turns its attention towards the male, she brings her shield down ones more and leaves a deep gash on the howler's hind legs. The cavvekan rushes in once more and sinks its fangs deep into the side of the howler, escaping the quills who fail to pierce the dog's hide. About half an inch from the cavvekan's head, the tip of a rapier appear out of the body of the howler. The precise strike of Narzen appears to bring the beast down, but suddenly, the whole world appears to be burning ...

Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #33 am: 07.01.2004, 11:21:20 »
 ... accompanied by a mad scream, a ball of searing fire explodes around you and only Narzen and Dxzauvrinn have enough cover and guile to avoid being hurt. The rest is hit by the blast and fire of the explosion (15 DP - since all made their saves) and Zai'Dizzen is knocked over and lies still on the floor.
The screaming ends abrubtly and all those able to see it can spot the drider-thing, covered in a sheet of slime collapse to the ground.
Nata'al looks around and hisses: "I think 1000 goldpieces aren't worth this ..."
All look pretty badly hurt now, the howler is gone and the kobold-drider barely alive.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #34 am: 07.01.2004, 20:30:57 »
 "Vezellek! Heal Zai'Dizzen as best you can!", Narzen shouts, coughing from the fireball blast. Replying to Nata'al he continues, "We shall not see even that amount of gold if we return empty-handed. For now, let us see to our wounds first and evaluate the risks later."

Then, the man draws his hand crossbow and aims it at the collapsed drider. "At times like this", he mutters to himself while loading a bolt, "I sometimes wonder who in fact are the wiser - we drow with all our power and magic getting ourselves killed, or the humans on the surface toiling their life away in the dirt."

"So, Dx'zau'vrinn, does that slime harm weapons if touched?" he finishes and awaits for the others to react.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 08.01.2004, 23:23:46 »
 Brushing right by Narzen, Dx'zau'vrinn thrusts the tip of his rapier all the way through the prone drider's neck. "It the substance harms only the living. And by the way Narzen, I finish my own kills." Dx'zau'vrinn then searches the drider's body (assuming that it's dead) for anything of value. S'zor walks up to him and he affectionately scratches the dog behind the it's bat-like ears, then breaks off a peice of rothe-jerky and feeds it to him.

After searching the body, he turns towards Narzen. The commotion of the battle may have attracted unwanted attention. S'zor and I will go and search the perimeter, to make sure we don't have any unwelcomed guest. I'll report back here when I'm I've found something or I know that we're secure.  

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #36 am: 13.01.2004, 09:49:57 »
 The drider-thing twitches a few times before it lies absolutely still. The orog has long since burned to death and smoke hungs heavily in this part of the cavern. Nata'al lets Dxzauvrinn look after the drider (where he finds an amulett, a couple of potions and a iron wand), while she scans the cavern behind the creature. Soon afterwards she hands the following to Narzen: A ring (still attached to a dwarf's finger), a small silver sphere covered with ruby shards, a pair of bracers (too large for the kobold-drider to use, but good enough for any of you), a small jar with a sticky substance, a dried hand and a Holy Symbol as well as a very tine box. "T'seems he's been around for a wee while," signals the drow. Pointing towards the stuff in Narzen's hands she adds: "But hasnae had much use for this, apparently." She points to the exit of the cavern. "It's that way to the caravan and it is up to you to decide whether we move back for rest or try our luck in there?!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #37 am: 13.01.2004, 21:00:45 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn will have his look around first, malla Nata'al, but we should get some rest regardless. Making camp here in the drider's lair should be safe enough. If, as you suggest, the beast has been here for some time, sounds of battle should not be uncommon, and I also assume most of the creatures around here avoid this place.

The man pockets the items given by Nata'al under his cloak, and continues, Let us see to these later. Vezellek, how fares Zai'Dizzen?

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: 13.01.2004, 21:05:26 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn pockets his items as well, though wishing he could identify them and possibly put them to some immediate use. He then, pulls the hood of his piwafwi over his head and creeps through the darkness ahead, scouting the area.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #39 am: 14.01.2004, 10:11:04 »
 The scout vanishes into the darkness of the next tunnel. Nothing seems to have taken notice of the fraccas in the drider's lair, since he is only greeted by silent stones and falling drops of water. After one bend of the tunnel he stumbles upon the remains of a human, a couple of deep orcs and a dwarf, half-encased by silken web. Apparently former victims of the drider, they are stuffed into a this part of the tunnel system around the lake to keep them away from the actual lair. There are no monsters nor monster activity detectable within the a few miles of the lake ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: 15.01.2004, 21:49:12 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn searches the silk sheathed corpses of the late drider's victims. After searching the bodies and pocketing whatever he finds, he pulls out the iron wand he found earlier and attempts to activate it (use magic device), aiming it at one of the corpses after stepping back a few paces.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #41 am: 16.01.2004, 11:46:26 »
 The drider's victims have been stripped to the bone before, so there is nothing to be found among them apart from some tiny bugs and centipedes. The scout studies the wand closely and seems pretty sure how to activate it. A sheet of flames bursts from the wand's tip and engulves the webbed bones, burning them to ashes within a few moments ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #42 am: 18.01.2004, 12:59:06 »
"Zai'Dizzen will do well. Looks like I will have to pray for more healing abilities later to be on the safe side. If more healing is needed can bestow one more spell of healing... if it's needed by anyone."

Vezellek then walks over to the kobold-drider things body and stands over it for awhile.

"If we are going to make camp here then I will go do my prayers now. I'll be by the pond of water."

With that said she walks back towards where the party first entered the driders lair after crossing over the water. She goes about prepairing for her meditation...

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: 20.01.2004, 01:15:20 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn returns from his expedition no worse for wear, though the bottom part of his face his wrapped in a black silk coif covering his nose and his mouth. With his hood drawn down, the only part of his face visible are his cold pale blue eyes.

The parimeter is secure. We can all make camp here for likely as long as we need, but I suggest we do not delay too long, for the orogs trail is growing cold.

Dx'zau'vrinn motions S'zor to his side and he leans his back against a wall and slips into reverie.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #44 am: 20.01.2004, 11:05:00 »
 After the healing spells, Zai'Dizzen looks far better than before, most of the blisters have dissapeared from his face. As Vezellek and Dxzauvrinn begin their rest, Nata'al takes up a seat near the tunnel opening and motions through a few arcane gestures herself. After that, she looks around and begins to clear her weapons and equipment. Zhadristan takes guard at the other end of the cavern.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken