• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 112295 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #75 am: 18.02.2004, 11:14:01 »
 The undead being hovers silently over the ruins and fixes D'xau'vrinn in his gaze. Finally it says, "The item I look for is a small onyx figurine of no magical power whatsoever. I will use it as a spell focus. Since it is a spell I researched, no-one else will be able to use it ... shall you decide to renege on your promise. There is some magical bounty in my tower which I don't need anymore nor will I need it once I have the figurine." It motions towards the ruins with one of its misty arms. "As for the rogues who stole it ... it was a bunch of fiendish orks sort of thing. Once their spellcaster ... a fiend I think ... destroyed my wards ... they broke in and killed me. I did manage to slay the fiend though, whose remains will still rot away over there." (it motions to the far side of the cavern) "The ork-things plundered my tower, but luckily for you, it was already falling apart and thus they left with little of the treasure I had accumulated. I don't know why they attacked nor where they came from or left. It was only half a dozen of these orks standing when I passed out and I guess you have no trouble finding them.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #76 am: 18.02.2004, 20:38:15 »
 "I am definately intrigued by this story though it is very close to the one that I heard in the Port of Shadows. If you have any other information that you could relate to me about where or how I may find these demonic orcs, put it to immediate use and begin my service to you."

Dx'zau'vrinn makes a mental note to descretely mark this location on the map so that the others don't recognize it.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #77 am: 20.02.2004, 11:24:09 »
 The ghostly figure "narrows" its eyes. The attack happened about a fortnight ago. It may take you a while to find them, but I guess you eventually will. They all wore breastplates sporting black axes, which is as much as I can relate to you. You may find some clues with the dead fiend-thing ... which I have been unable to search so far. Farethee well now and report back as soon as you can. as I said, your rewards will be great ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 20.02.2004, 20:11:53 »
 "I take my leave of you. I shall return for my claim when I have your obsidian statue." And with that Dx'zau'vrinn slowly backs away and searches the remains of the demonic orc.

After searching the body he begins to carefully make his way back across the lake, swimming silently as possible yet again, staying beneath the lake's surface.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #79 am: 22.02.2004, 16:29:08 »
 The body of a half-fiend (human) lies rotting away on the far side of the lake. It seems to have been robbed of almost any possession, but the scout spots a blackened silver chain with a small amulet a few feet away. The small piece of silver depicts a strange rune of a mage or an organization. ... Out of the shadows appears the figure of Nata'al and the drow waits about 10 feet away. "What did the ghost-thing want?" she signals, keeping a wary look at the island and the scout.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #80 am: 23.02.2004, 05:31:36 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn discreectly lifts the amulet out of the water and quickly pockets it, hiding his actions from the nosey drow female.

He warned me to never again come near this island or I would end up like him He lifts the body of the half-fiend human to show Na'tal.

Come let us talk of this back on shore with the others.

Dx'zau'vrinn then swims back.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #81 am: 24.02.2004, 11:57:08 »
 Nata'al narrows her eyes as D'xau'vrinn relates the story about the ghostthing to her, but does not comment any further. She makes her way back to the waiting males and Vezellek - the tower and the island remain as quite as before.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #82 am: 25.02.2004, 17:35:04 »
 Well then, Narzen raises an eyebrow as he notices Dx'zau'vrinn returning, you made it back alive. Do you deem it safe to leave the tower behind us?

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #83 am: 26.02.2004, 23:23:59 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn nods his head.

Yes, we should depart from this place unless we have some sort of magic that destroy formless undead.

He affectionately pets S'zor behind the ears. Do you mind if I see the map?

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #84 am: 27.02.2004, 14:17:30 »
 Narzen hands over the map to Dx'zau'vrinn. Was there something not marked on the map you saw there? We have yet to decide which exit to take, and at this point I am still open to suggestions.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #85 am: 28.02.2004, 23:11:19 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn studiens the map momentarily, then briefly looks up at Narzan. I just wished to locate our position. I suggest we take the exit directly behind the island. Don't ask me why, it's just an instinct.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #86 am: 02.03.2004, 11:23:37 »
 The group walks its way around the lake and the island and the darkness of the tunnel D'xau'vrinn has indicated swallows them ...
There is little evidence that the there has been any traffic lately on this path, or any of those nearby. The cavvekan leads the scout to some spots where someone or something left their excrements and thus he knows that you are on the right track. The paths descents slowly deeper into the Realms Below, but no living (or unliving) creature crosses your way. You make your lair in a small sidecave which was some years ago home of a piercer family, whose part-chtine, part-skeletalremains still litter the stony surface. You reckon that you must be near the site of the caravan's last stand. You haven't used the usual caravan passages, which explains the lack of "traffic", though you will meet those soon. It could well be that other caravans have moved through the area of the attack and scavenged the place, but you will have to check this out by yourself.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #87 am: 02.03.2004, 18:54:13 »
 Stops to thoroughly search the area for any items of interest.  

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #88 am: 05.03.2004, 09:49:59 »
 There is nothing of interest around this place ... it has apparently been used as a rest previous to your visit as well, but not lately. No-one ... or better... nothing disturbs your rest, as this tunnel seems to attract little interest from travellers and monsters alike.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #89 am: 07.03.2004, 04:52:58 »
 Moves on.

• Drucken