• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 111956 mal)

Beschreibung:

Anonymous

• Gast
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #375 am: 27.01.2005, 03:40:46 »
 "Stop."

"There is an undead thing in that tower that knows of many things. It let me live when last I visited it because if I promised to complete a task for it. That task has been completed and I have come to believe that it knows many secret places throughout the Night Below that have hide away great treasure."

"The keep is empty of treasure itself, but I say we go to the tower and destroy the thing, or bring it near to that state and make tell us some of these secrets of old and hidden places before we return."

"What say you?"  

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #376 am: 27.01.2005, 19:53:58 »
 Narzen turns to face Dx'zau'vrinn, but doesn't speak in response, signaling instead. The only task you have been able to complete during this time must have been involved in our own mission. What interest does this undead friend of yours have in our cargo, I wonder?

He eyes Dx'zau'vrinn carefully. Regardless, needless combat is what we do not need at this time, let alone should seek out. Yet as surely you did not expect me to say otherwise, let us see what the others think, then.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #377 am: 28.01.2005, 15:15:01 »
 Zhadristan looks at Dx'zau'vrinn, his expression indicating that Narzen made a good point.
I think, he signals, emphasizing the first words, that we'd be fools to follow you until you elaborate on the kind of task you did for this.. undead being.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #378 am: 28.01.2005, 20:27:13 »
  A bit of blood shed is all my stalwart companions. He then looks at Narzen.

I assure you that the knowledge we garner from this ....thing will be worth the for from needless combat that it will take to bring it down.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #379 am: 29.01.2005, 14:26:28 »
 At the moment, I don't see any use in fighting the undead being. If you want me to fight, you have to tell much more. she signals in Dx'zau'vrinn's direction.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #380 am: 29.01.2005, 20:19:03 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn turns his attentions upon Sheiriya and slowly approaches her.

He then faces her smiling warmly, turning his back to the others.
"Trust me," he says to her.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #381 am: 30.01.2005, 11:57:25 »
 Vezellek looks to the rest and nods. "I'd say: let's move to the other side of the cave and the tunnel which leads us back 'home'. Dx'zau'vrinn may well check out that island in the meantime. I'll wait there and see what happens. Have never been a friend of anything undead ..."
Having been half around the island already, Nata'al returns and listens to what is said and signalled. She grabs herself one of the short bows and a fistful of magical arrows: "Well scout, I'll watch yer back and buy ye some time if ye need it. If I get a clean sight on anything, I may try to shoot it too. But I don't think I'll go too near that undead folk unless their numbers are clear ... right?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #382 am: 30.01.2005, 15:00:39 »
 "You say it knows many sacrets and hides great treasure. For what I know of the underdark I would think that this undead being has to be powerful, too, if it's still in the current state of existance." Sheiriya tells Dx'zau'vrinn.
"I don't feel the wish to die at the moment. Think about some ways to kill it easily and my part in it and I may help you."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #383 am: 02.02.2005, 18:18:54 »
 "I'm afraid", Zhadristan interrupts, "I am not convinced of the wisdom in going there, but I admit I am intrigued by the prospects. Do you know a reasonable safe possibility to defeat it?"

Dx'zau'vrinn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #384 am: 04.02.2005, 04:29:44 »
 "No, but something tells me it's not as strong as you'll may think. I would tackle it alone, but my training consist of taking out the living."

"Oh well, I guess this group's not liking powerful treasures. Let us move on then."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #385 am: 04.02.2005, 09:45:41 »
 "Well, let's not haste into any decision here. I'd suggest we go round the island and into the tunnel on the far side first, just in case we need a quick retreat. Then, " she looks at Dx'au'vrinn, "I'll give ye some back up with this bow. Don't ye like them odds?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Dx'zau'vrinn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #386 am: 05.02.2005, 20:06:47 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn grins widely and says "Sure I do," in a very sarcastic tone. "What the hell, we all gotta die someday and I work best alone anyway."

Without a further moment's pause, Dx'zau'vrinn dives into the dark waters and heads for the island to meet his fate.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #387 am: 06.02.2005, 13:33:02 »
 Zhadristan has an eager gleam in his eyes since Dx'zau'vrinn threw himself into the water.
"He seems quite confident. Shall we let him have all the fun alone?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #388 am: 07.02.2005, 11:17:56 »
 Nata'al takes up a position near the shore of the lake and readies the bow. After a few moments, she ventures a bit to the left side to gain a better angle for her shots. A magical arrow on her bowstring, she waits for Dx'au'vrinn's actions.

When Dx'auvrinn  slips out of the water and comes nearer to the tower, the ghostly female figure appears once more. The coldness of the water is nothing compared to the unearthly chill emanating from the undead. "I see that you have returned drow! Either you are a fool beyond compare, or you have indeed found what those Black Axes have stolen ...  my figurine ... show it to me at once!"

Eagerness "gleams" in the eyes of the ghostlike figure as it stretches out a hand towards Dx'au'vrinn (who is about 10 paces away). The armor-clad thing still stands at the same spot, having not moved an inch.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Dx'zau'vrinn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #389 am: 09.02.2005, 01:25:40 »
 "Yes! I do believe indeed that I have found what you are looking for."

Before the last word leaves his lips, Dx'zau'vrinn rushes the apparition, his enchanted blades drawn, and slashes at the hazy figure while yelling, "Your looking for the cold embrace of eternal rest or damnation. I'll be happy to send you to your final resting place!"

• Drucken