Autor Thema: Chapter 2 - The Ruins of Xardia  (Gelesen 6366 mal)

Beschreibung:

DM

• Profil anzeigen
Chapter 2 - The Ruins of Xardia
« am: 19.10.2006, 13:26:49 »
As you step out of the gate the landscape seems familiar once again but this time the ruins aren’t nearly as old as the first time you arrived at this place. You can still see signs of fires and skeletons wearing rusty armours and old weapons are lying around all over the place. Thoughtfully the wizard raises a brow.

“Interesting. I thought the incident happened at the original battle, but obviously it happened quite some years later. Surprising but interesting as well.

Anyways, I’m going to build up the devices so we can travel back and you better look around here a bit. If I timed it properly we arrived a few days before the fight took place.”

Turning away from you the wizard starts to tinker arround with some devices and the planar gate.

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #1 am: 19.10.2006, 16:45:46 »
“Sure. Anything specific we should look out for?”

Wei Ling then wanders around the place, not venturing too far, just in case, and looks out for anything out of the ordinary. Naturally, she also looks for anything of value, that might still be lying around here, even though that seems rather unlikely.

Varn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: 20.10.2006, 09:26:45 »
Varn also raises a brow.

"Before the battle? That will be very dangerous i guess, many troops will be here then."

Chik-Cha Crookbeak

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 21.10.2006, 01:30:39 »
Without taking further notice of the others, Chik-Cha relives herself of the burden that wizard put on her back, then looks around. With a greedy glittering in the corner of her eye, she wastes no time to go to the skelletons and starts pilfering through them. Who new what had survived the tooth of time... Gold didn't rust, after all.

DM

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: 23.10.2006, 14:37:01 »
Barely taking notice of you anymore the wizard says

“I don’t think you will find anything special around here. As I said, we are a bit early. But it won’t hurt to know the area I guess.”

With these words he again ignores you and tinkers around on his devices.

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 23.10.2006, 17:58:26 »
Shrugging her shoulders, Wei Ling continues her explorations. Even if there was nothing to find here, really, she didn't mind a little walk around the area.

DM

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: 24.10.2006, 08:21:14 »
Shiroko:

That was a really bad idea….. you think by yourself as you once again put an arrow on your bowstring. Strange demons you have never seen before try to climb the rock you escaped to after being separated from the rest of your scouting party.

You fire your bow once again but suddenly there again is that blurry light and the surroundings change again. Your arrow directly lands before the feet of an old human looking at you quite surprised.

Varn:

An arrow out of nowhere lands directly before your feet. As you look in the direction the arrow came from you see a young woman standing on a rock.

Varn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: 24.10.2006, 08:36:21 »
Varn jumps back as he recognice the arrow and scans the environment. Finally he find the source in form of a young woman standing on a rock.

"Heh, one more arrow and i destroy your bow!", he shouts in common language. Then he begins to perform some complicate looking gesture und mumbles some meaningless words.

Chik-Cha Crookbeak

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: 24.10.2006, 15:06:08 »
Chik-Cha jumped up and readied her Crossbow. Pointing it swiftly at the woman, she decided that the corpses which had obviously been looted before were not as interesting as some fresh corpse to pick from.

"One twitch and ya meet ya ancestas, Las!", the kenku grinned, her talon already twitching at the trigger. Comeon, give me a reason, she though.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #9 am: 24.10.2006, 19:55:02 »
Where, by the gods' will, am I now? Wait, the nasty little beasts are gone...are they? Who's there?

Shiroko hesitates for a moment, trying to overcome her disorientation and - to estimate her chances against those new foes. Maybe they aren't really hostile at all, she realizes suddenly - unlike the bloodthirsty demons she has been fighting until now, the beings in front of her seem to be able to speak... and they look much more humanlike!

"Pardon me," she starts in the Common Tongue, with a slight accent revealing her being more used to speak any othe language, "that arrow wasn't aimed at you, old man. No need to get incensed, surely." The young woman leans her bow at the rock she's standing on and casts a shy smile on her lips. "Maybe you could tell me where I am, instead?" Ready to react quick, she still hopes not to be be forced to fight being outnumbered.

Varn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #10 am: 25.10.2006, 09:48:32 »
"So come down here as quick as possible, we will explain what happened to ya. At least we will try it.", answers Varn relaxed, "Standing where you are is dangerous at the moment i guess ... there is a rift in the planar sphere ... it let you travel through planes ... and time ... at least this is what i have understood. The wizard over there can explain that thingie more detailed than me."

Varn points at the wizard.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #11 am: 25.10.2006, 21:57:13 »
"A rift in the planar sphere? That means... oh, come on, Ookami, get down from this boulder!" Shiroko glances at her intimidated looking wolf companion which leans tightly onto a leg of its more resolved mistress. One hesitating gaze later the beast starts to seek the shortest way down, as does the huntress.

"Well, I suppose we should be safe now, shouldn't we?", she asks suspiciously upon getting away from the unstable rock. Shiroko is apparently not trying to hide her mistrusting attitude, nor does her grey-furred friend. However, both of them slowly approach the small group in front of them. "Excuse me, master," the young woman adresses the wizard working at his strange device, "is it true? Where are we...and in whiich century? Is there any way back to Faerûn?"

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #12 am: 26.10.2006, 13:27:33 »
“Greetings, miss! I am Wei Ling. We have started our planar exploration on Faerûn as well, on the swordcoast to be precise. In this region here, we got catapulted forward through time by the already mentioned planar rift. We then travelled back together with the wizard over there, hoping to get back to the time where we started, but for now we seem to be way in the past. Hopefully he can fix the problem, since I wouldn't know how else we could get back.”

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #13 am: 26.10.2006, 23:32:28 »
Surprised to meet someone of obviously eastern origin inmidst this planar and temporal chaos, Shiroko raises a brow. "Thanks for your explanations, Wei Ling. My name is Shiroko Yuugure, and she is Ookami," the huntress points at the wolf, "Well, aren't you adventurers hired in Luskan to explore the Planes? In fact, I am one... The last of my company, as it seems."
She sighs deeply. "I hope there will be a way back, for me, I'm not very exited of the idea to get stuck somewhere I do not belong."

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #14 am: 27.10.2006, 10:16:52 »
Wei Ling smiles, and bows slightly. “Glad to make your acquaintance. The world is small, it is said. Obviously, this concept translates into the planar realms as well. Yes, indeed, we are also part of a scouting force; in fact, we are the scouting force, only our sergeant is missing, he's probably still where we started.”