Autor Thema: Chapter 2 - The Ruins of Xardia  (Gelesen 6369 mal)

Beschreibung:

Varn

• Profil anzeigen
Chapter 2 - The Ruins of Xardia
« Antwort #15 am: 27.10.2006, 11:05:51 »
The old man bows slightly, "My name is Varn. Glad to meet ya."

Then he examines the wolf, "Good fur, good muscles. It seems the animal is happy and well feed. I see you care about the wolf."

DM

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: 27.10.2006, 11:44:48 »
The wizard sighs as he is disturbed again and answers briefly

“No, I can’t send you back right now. As I told the others it is possible to return, but as they decided to accompany me I did not set up my devices for this right now.”

Then he starts to tinker around on his devices again.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #17 am: 27.10.2006, 15:34:12 »
"Indeed, Ookami is a good friend, I won't let her starve or get slain," Shiroko emphasizes and pets the back of the wolf's head.

As the wizard answers, the huntress creases her brow. "You've decided to accompany him - so it's not the original plan?," she asks the adventurers' group. Than she steps nearer to the obscure device to inspect it more directly. "You're not from Luskan, Master? What is it then, you wish this party to help you at?" Knowing of herself being probably unnerving, Shiroko still wants to get lots of answers - her chances to survive in a planar rift on her own aren't quite great, she supposes.

DM

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: 30.10.2006, 08:03:14 »
Not bothering turning towards you the wizard answers in a grumpy tone

“I am from Luskan, but not from your timeline. This gate doesn’t have too many connections you know. Most people you will meet here are either from Luskan, as this is the only connection to Abeir-Toril, or they are outsiders. Though I don’t know to which planes the portal connects.”

Silghtly sighing he adds

“…and about what we are doing here better question the others, except you want to disturb me further and end up lost in time because the device isn’t set up proper….”

Then he shakes his head and fully focuses on the device again.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: 31.10.2006, 19:33:01 »
"So mote it be," Shiroko bows slightly and turns herself toward the small group again. "Well, since both me and Ookami are now trapped in time, just as you are, may I ask what it is you're going to support this magister at?"

While the huntress is speaking, her wolf companion sniffles nervously around, obviously displeased with the circumstances.

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #20 am: 02.11.2006, 11:26:00 »
“Not much, to be honest. We do not quite know what we could do to help him, and he doesn't really want much in terms of help either. He said it would be good to scout the surroundings, so we are doing that now,” Wei Ling explains.

Varn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #21 am: 06.11.2006, 09:58:23 »
While Wei Ling and the new one are speaking Varn climbs up another rock and examines the surroundings. Silently he stares to the horizon trying to memory the outlines of rocks and hills.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #22 am: 08.11.2006, 17:51:36 »
"It doesn't seem to be much to scout upon here," Shiroko sighs, "So, I guess we're condemned to wait until he's ready setting this strange device?"

The huntress glances around, seeking for any sites worth of noticing.

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #23 am: 10.11.2006, 10:59:33 »
“Well, I pretty much understood him in a way, that he meant we shouldn't stand in the way, because we cannot really help him, anyways. And getting a better view of the surrounding area cannot hurt.”

DM

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #24 am: 20.11.2006, 09:26:34 »
As you play around with some stones watching the old wizard tiredly he suddenly turns around and says

“Well, that should do it. Let’s speed things up a bit.”

The scenery changes slightly as suddenly there is a big shadow where previously the sun was. From some distance you hear combat noise.

Wei Ling

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #25 am: 20.11.2006, 13:22:39 »
“Did you hear that? We should be more careful here! Let's see what's going on there,” Wei Ling suggests.

Shiroko Yuugure

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #26 am: 20.11.2006, 13:44:59 »
Instantly alarmed, Shiroko instinctively readies her bow an kneels besides Ookami, who quietly grumbles in mispleasure.
"Sounds like a pretty big battle - do we know something 'bout the contrahents at all?," she asks, gazing at the direction the swordclashing came from.