• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 90286 mal)

Beschreibung:

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« Antwort #420 am: 06.02.2010, 17:16:47 »
Still reeling from the bang, Jhaelvirr mumbles something to himself and staggers in the dircetion of the tower to check out what Paval is doing there. While he does that, he casually looses another lightning strike at the hag.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #421 am: 08.02.2010, 11:03:02 »
Sheiriya vanishes from sight, leaving Hreishar with but three visible targets right now. Having dropped his bow, Tathlyn throws a small stone at the flying female, a stone that suddenly expands vastly in size and smashes into her, sending her tumbling away somewhat. In the shadows of the tower, Paval takes a closer look at the illusion and discovers a small staircase leading into the lower parts of the tower. By the looks of it, Hreishar has not noticed it (as yet), since leaves, rubble and earth lies on the stairs in abundance - undisturbed for ages. In the meantime, once he gets a clear sight of her, Zhadristan sends another bolt of force at Hreishar, but it narrowly misses her. Now being seriously threatened, she yanks her stick to the side as another bolt of electricity arches up from Jhaevirr's hands, striking her again. She makes another bypass over the treetops, sends a jet-black bolt of magic into Jhaevirr's chest (drawing away 7 points of strength) ere howling "I'll have your heads for this, pesty creeps!". Then she flies off and out of sight.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #422 am: 08.02.2010, 13:56:44 »
Paval readies Insect plague but does not cast it until he sees the witch again.

He calls over to his companions about the staircase.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #423 am: 08.02.2010, 15:05:54 »
Jhaelvirr collapses onto the ground, dragged down by his own weight. He tries to get up again, but can barely lift a hand. "Uh, guys? A little help would be appreciated here..." he shouts meekly into the evening.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #424 am: 08.02.2010, 21:13:49 »
Paval seeing Jhaelvirr collapse on the ground, rushes over to him, and casts Restoration.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #425 am: 12.02.2010, 13:04:42 »
Zhadristan stands guard and watches out for the Hreishar and her children, whatever they may be.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #426 am: 13.02.2010, 11:24:21 »
When Sheiriya reaches ground level she "walks" over to Jhaelvirr and Paval before she leaves the ethereal plane. "I could use something like that, too." she tells Paval after he has cast the spell.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #427 am: 13.02.2010, 16:54:04 »
"Thanks, mate." Jhaelvirr says and picks himself up. "By the way, there is a stair behind that illusiory wall over there."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #428 am: 13.02.2010, 17:20:01 »
"I could cast that again," Paval tells Sheiriya. "But before I do why don't you jaunt over behind that 'wall' and tells us what's down the stairs. Unless this ethereal side of your character is something you can regularly do?"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #429 am: 14.02.2010, 15:29:55 »
"I could become ethereal again and have a look. Butmy time on the ethereal is limited. Chances are I won't reach the end of the stairs. So, show me where those stairs are."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #430 am: 14.02.2010, 17:07:47 »
"Very well, Paval replies, "I'll cast my spell on you again now, my lady. Then if you would be so kind as to become ethereal again and investigate, we'll be grateful." Paval casts Restoration on Sheiriya.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #431 am: 15.02.2010, 10:47:07 »
"Thank you."
Sheiriya lets Paval guide her to the illusionary wall and the stairs. She then uses ethereal jaunt again and hurries down the stairs.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #432 am: 16.02.2010, 10:17:10 »
After making sure that Hreishar is gone, Tathlyn joins up with the others. The illusionary wall, if inspected looks to be quite old. While undergrowth and dead leaves have made their way inside, no creature seems to have made its way past it for ages. It was probably already in place when the tower was still inhabited. The stair winds its way down into the darkness of the tower's basement.
Tathlyn starts to suggest that he would go first, checking out whether the place is safe, when he sees Sheiriya disappearing.
"Well, she's already on the way, I assume?" Waiting at the bottom of the stairs,  you see a wide corridor which shows a few doors, a set of alcoves and a number of skeletons lying sprawled on the floor.
« Letzte Änderung: 16.02.2010, 10:20:48 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #433 am: 16.02.2010, 12:52:36 »
Down in the corridor Sheiriya "walks" on as long as she stays ethereal. Back on the material plane she stays where she is and tests if she could reports to the others telepathically. Preferebly the place where she comes back isn't the location of a shattered skeleton or the like.
« Letzte Änderung: 18.02.2010, 08:02:19 von Sheiriya »

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #434 am: 20.02.2010, 14:28:38 »
The skeletons do not move and only the odd small vermins rushes too the side if Sheiriya closes in too much. The skeletons are victims of some long-ago assault, all having died violant deaths. What is of interest to the female are the small bolts protuding out of the ribcages of the skeletons, since they are clearly of drowmaking. The rooms that open to the sides of the corridor are nigh empty, cleaned and burned long ago.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken