• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 101177 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #180 am: 14.06.2005, 04:51:14 »
 Keth signs "I concur, shall we sweep to the east or the west first?"
as she scans for a good place to anchor a line, or good handholds to climb down from.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #181 am: 14.06.2005, 14:08:05 »
 Talice nods, then signals: "I'll stay here and keep watch on both exits." She retrieves another thunderstone from her belt. "That'll make you aware if someone tries to sneak up from that tunnel over there!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #182 am: 15.06.2005, 00:36:16 »
 "I think I can see more by using some spells of mine than by walking around in that chasm. So, if you don't mind I'll stay near here, too"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #183 am: 15.06.2005, 09:21:05 »
 With a raised eyebrow, Talice sizes up the female drow next to her, then readies her shortbow as well.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #184 am: 15.06.2005, 10:49:02 »
 Keth ties a length of rope to the porticullis, and descends into the chasm, taking a good look before descending to see if there might be any surprises.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #185 am: 15.06.2005, 11:40:25 »
 In the meantime, Nata'al lowers herself to one knee and casts a spell. Afterwards she scans the glowing squares as well as the cavern nearby the bridge.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #186 am: 15.06.2005, 12:20:27 »
 While Keth climbs down the rope, Zhadristan signals to Narzen. Talking about levitating.

When Keth has reached the bottom, Zhadristan uses the rope to descend as well.

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #187 am: 15.06.2005, 13:05:27 »
 Iira turns towards Talice and signs, "Think you'll need another pair of eyes up here? If not I'll go help with the sweep down below."

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #188 am: 15.06.2005, 20:51:07 »
 The female gives Talice a smile. What did you expect me to be? A heavy armed fighter?
Then she performs some gestures and leans herself against the wall.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #189 am: 15.06.2005, 23:55:04 »
 Talice looks somewhat bemused by Sheiriya's comment, but responses only to Iira. "Since we are three already up here, I would suggest you go down there too."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #190 am: 16.06.2005, 03:07:29 »
 While waiting for the others to come down, Keth will sweep the area from her lower position, for anything that might not have been caught from above.

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #191 am: 16.06.2005, 12:00:30 »
 Iira nods slightly. He coils up his chain and reattaches it to his belt. Taking one last look to make sure the rope is clear he begins to climb down it to join the sweep of the chasm floor.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #192 am: 16.06.2005, 13:21:56 »
 Narzen turns his attention to Nata'al. If there are more magical auras on the floating surfaces than the one holding them aloft, malla abbil, I trust you let us know? he smiles.

Having said that, he follows Iira down the rope.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #193 am: 17.06.2005, 15:28:04 »
 Aside from the woman on that stalagmite, the remains of several humanoids litter the caves' floor beneath the light squares. A skeleton, half buried by a more recently killed human (at least two month old though) wears a rotten leather armor, but anyone who dares can retrieve a yet black but "clean" short sword. Two silvered dagger loom out of the shafts of his boots as well. Near those two, another skeleton lies flat on its face, clad in rusty chain mail. It has a longsword belted to it and a still good-looking handaxe lies nearby. Just out of reach of its right hand lies a broken lantern. Beneath the fifth square lies a robed skeleton, its skull badly damaged from the fall and its hands still clutching a broken staff. The robe doesn't look as if age or climate has done any damage to it and a small brass ring lies near a broken off index finger on the ground. You find its backpack beneath the skeleton and the robe, containing a steel vial, three broken candles, two quills, a bottle of red ink, and what looks like a spellbook. If you  give the robe a decent enough look, you can recover components for various spells too.

So much for the surroundings near the bridge.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #194 am: 18.06.2005, 03:01:45 »
 Keth signs "Shall we take everything of possible use from these now, or after checking to the west?" as she makes her way to the stalagmite with the impaled woman.

• Drucken