• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 98527 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #720 am: 22.01.2006, 09:52:49 »
 In the meantime Talice asks Sheiriya quietly: "Do you sence the beholder, is it tracking us?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #721 am: 22.01.2006, 12:42:50 »
 "Not really." Sheiriya answeres Talice's question equaly quiet.
"It is back to where it came from."

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #722 am: 23.01.2006, 01:45:19 »
 "And what is your destiny then, Yathrin?"  Malifice asks, still kneeling, her eyes watching the hands of the others warily.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #723 am: 23.01.2006, 02:28:25 »
 "For now that is between me and Lolth," says Keth

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #724 am: 23.01.2006, 09:51:30 »
 Nata'al lowers her bow and returns to the two females. "There's been a lot of bloodshed down there (pointing towards the forest) before we arrived. And the trail leads north to Szith whatsitsname? Why do yer priests don't heal their lot? They'll leave a trail even a goblin can follow? No priestesses with ye?" Her last words apparently spark her attention, she looks around and asks: "Anyone wounded?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #725 am: 24.01.2006, 00:11:57 »
 Malifice's eyes travel between Nata'al and Keth as she rises.  "Nau," she says slowly, "our party had no priestesses to heal the wounded.  Had we been so favored by Lolth's presence, perhaps we would have prevailed against the Eye-Tyrant."  She glances northward.  "The outpost of which you speak is called Szith Morcane.  Did you pass through there?"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #726 am: 24.01.2006, 00:39:58 »
 During the conversation Sheiriya turns around and walks back towards the fungi wood, her shadowy form melting into the darkness.

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #727 am: 24.01.2006, 08:24:32 »
 Zouhlnor walks to his brothers side quietly.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #728 am: 24.01.2006, 09:21:32 »
 "The First House would send a group out without a Yathrin?" asks Keth of Malifice with a questioning look.

"Maerimydra must be even weaker than I thought, if the First House is unable to spare a Yathrin for a group that is outside the city. I know House Baenre, the First House of Menzoberranzan, has more Yathrin than some Houses have Troops," says Keth.

"Even my House, will send a Yathrin out with most groups, especially ones that warrant having a Captain with them," says Keth.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #729 am: 24.01.2006, 10:05:02 »
 Nata'al shakes her head as a response to Malifice's question. "No yathrins, dead fire giants, drow fleeing to another stronghold,"  she muses, Keth's remarks in mind. "Now, we have no quarrels with your place ... and are surely not here to invade it, so maybe you want to tell us what befell your city?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #730 am: 24.01.2006, 19:17:38 »
 Malifice looks between Nata'al and Keth.  "Lets not linger here waiting to see if the eye-tyrant is hungry.  We can walk and talk."  She turns to go, but then stops and looks back.  "Assuming that is acceptable to you?"  She looks between Nata'al and Keth, eyes twinkling just slightly.  "I assume one or the other of you is the leader of this patrol, yes?  You can tell me as we travel...if you desire."  Malifice looks around warily as she begins to cautiously make her way through the passage.  

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #731 am: 25.01.2006, 06:43:05 »
 "Tis my expedition, but I do listen to any advice that Nata'al gives me," says Keth.

"Before you were forced out of the City, do you recall the condition of the main temple?" asks Keth of Malifice.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #732 am: 25.01.2006, 10:56:07 »
 While this goes on, the group leaves the beholder cavern behind and continues on its way to the south. You can easily follow the wide and high tunnel, obviously a trade route for some centuries.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #733 am: 25.01.2006, 14:30:30 »
 When the others leace the cavern Sheiriya joins them again, as if she had known what is happening.
"What about your cousin? You want to leave her body and equipment for the beholder?" she asks Malifice.

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #734 am: 25.01.2006, 18:54:26 »
 Malifice glances at Sheiriya.  "What use have I for my cousin's corpse?  As for her equipment, it did not seem to avail her much - she is dead after all.  As her fate was to be enslaved and then slain, I think she bears the arms of one not favored much by Lolth, and as such, I would not wish to bear them myself unless blessed by a priestess.  Besides, on balance, are you willing to brave the eye-tyrant again to retrieve a corpse and a shirt of rent chain?  You and the others did not seem so brave a few minutes ago as your patrol dashed to the safety of the corridor."  Malificie looks around the group.  "Nevertheless, this one here..." she indicates Keth, "appears to be a Yathrin in the favor of our Goddess, so, for the moment, I do as she commands.  If she commands we return to scavenge, then that is what I shall do.  If she commands us to return to Maerimydra, then that is what I shall do."

• Drucken