• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 100679 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #855 am: 14.03.2006, 02:48:25 »
 Keth continues to watch, keeping an eye out for any other foes.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #856 am: 14.03.2006, 09:54:30 »
 " 'bout time to die!" Nata'al snarls at the bugbear in front of her. Talice lowers her bow and moves around the fighters to check the tunnel the bugbears came from.

The troll does not move nor regenerates anything, the magic Rou'sun used killed it straight away.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #857 am: 15.03.2006, 10:56:30 »
 The remaining bugbear finds himself surrounded by four drow, lashes out at Nata'al again, but it dies half an instant later, as Zhadristan's sabre, Nata'al's pick and another crunching blow of Zouhlnor's axe sends it into the next world.

"Anything more," Nata'al hisses towards Talice, as the female checks the tunnel leading to the city. "All clear!" signals the bald headed scout in reply.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #858 am: 16.03.2006, 02:26:56 »
 Keth signs Find us a defendable location nearby if one exists so we can question her.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #859 am: 16.03.2006, 10:42:47 »
 Zhadristan will follow, ignoring his wound for the moment.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #860 am: 16.03.2006, 11:36:17 »
 Talice takes another look at the city, then replies: "We could simply move half a mile back and use on the small fungi caves?! Should be safe enough. I can go on and keep guard here, maybe with the brothers? Will look after their wounds in the meantime."

Nata'al produces a small metal wand and moves over to Zhadristan. She says a few arcane words activating the wand twice. The spells close much of his wound (5 HP DAM remain). She uses the wand once on her wound too, which closes immediately.

The female drow slowly climbs to her feat, visibly shaken by the pursuit of the troll and the prospect of certain death. As she recognizes the females around her, she bows her head and sinks to one knee again. "Arivae G'yndavin, captain of the Eastern Gate defences. Accept my thanks for saving me from the fangs of that beast!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #861 am: 16.03.2006, 17:19:11 »
 If not comanded otherwise Rou'sun will be part of the group questioning Arivae.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #862 am: 16.03.2006, 21:52:26 »
 Keth looks to Malifice "Do you know of this one?" then to Arivae "Captain of the Eastern Gates? Interesting to find a Captain running around in her own destroyed city fleeing for her life with no troops. What destroyed your command?"

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #863 am: 16.03.2006, 22:31:29 »
 Zhadristan nods his thanks to Nata'al. He observes the cave while he listens to Keth's questioning.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #864 am: 17.03.2006, 10:04:06 »
 "We held our Gate as long as we could, but the giants and demons were too strong. I took those of the guards who survived and we fought ever since. When we saw House Chûmavh being taken, we went to the Southern Gates. We tried to raise an organized resistance, but undead of many sorts were starting to show up and in the end we were chased through the whole city, either by undead or giants and their goblinoid rubble. Of the three dozen that started of from the Southern Gate, I am the only survivor. You will find most of the others near the exit of the city, where the trolls and bugbear caught up with us."

Both Malifice and Rou'sun know her as one of the captains at the Gate she mentioned.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #865 am: 19.03.2006, 12:21:33 »
 In a way that Keth cannot see it Rou'sun asks Zhadristan Can you tell me what Malla Kethryllia is looking for in the city?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #866 am: 19.03.2006, 14:18:53 »
 Talice moves forward and vanishes around the corner of the next tunnel, only to reappear a few moments afterwards. She signals "All clear!" and then takes a closer look at Zouhlnor's and Iira's wounds. "Watch the tunnel, will you?!" she signals to the males. The bald headed female draws a small wand apperently made of darkness itself and intones a single arcane word while she touches Iira's wound once, Zouhlnor's twice.

Iira - 1 HP DAM remain
Zouhlnor - 4
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #867 am: 19.03.2006, 17:17:59 »
 No, they conferred in a language none of us males understood. It is in the temple, but the city is foreign to us, we cannot even guess. Can you? Zhadristan covertly answers Rou'sun.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #868 am: 19.03.2006, 19:15:05 »
 No I can't. Even though I live or maybe better to say, lived, in this city the inside of the temple is foreign to me, too. Rou'sun answeres.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #869 am: 19.03.2006, 20:26:19 »
 Now what shall we do with you, signs Keth about Arivae, while looking at Malifice, Nata'al, and Rou'sun for their input.

• Drucken