• Drucken

Autor Thema: English Drow Campaign Orga  (Gelesen 118420 mal)

Beschreibung:

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
English Drow Campaign Orga
« Antwort #15 am: 14.11.2003, 01:37:13 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Dxzauvrinn
Email
 18:29 Jun.05 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Whoo Hoo!!! Finally got it! Now I can talk in the silent hand language without always having to say I'm doing so.

ZaiDizzen
Website
eMail 09:54 Jun.06 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
This is yet anotoher test

ZaiDizzen
Website
eMail 09:57 Jun.06 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
HAHAHAHAH I can do it
as his hands flash like lightning through the room.

[modifiziert]

ZaiDizzen
Website
eMail 09:59 Jun.06 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Now I can't stop

[modifiziert]

Coldwyn
Website
eMail
 11:02 Jun.06 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
stooooooooooooooopid

Oyn
Website
eMail 12:01 Jun.06 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
har har my turn to make sure im doing italics right...
lalala blah blah blah

Zanan
Website
eMail 11:18 Jun.08 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Oyn, we've just started and I don't expect your lass turned up half asleep and with no spells, did she? The watch and rest stuff was a more general thing, not one to be tested right now  
We will continue soon.

Righty ... following order (I will roll d6 for random encounters and the target the attacker choses, hence the numbers in front of the names):

1 - D'xau'vrinn & Szo'r (scouts)
2 - Zhadristan (middle)
3 - Narzen (middle)
4 - Vezellek (middle)
5 - ZaiDizzen (rear)
6 - Nata'al (rear)

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think, then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.

[modifiziert]

Oyn
Website
eMail 10:41 Jun.09 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I know I know, but still it's good to stay in contact with higher ups  Besides never really said I was praying for spells

Zanan
Website
eMail 13:16 Jun.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Vendui folks!
One of the ventilators of my PC is about to blow up and I'll get a new one on Monday or Tuesday. Keep up some in-time cat in the meantime, I'll try to use another PC tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend!

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Cease this tirade, take a breath, and think, then you will realize, enemy of the Dark Elves, that my concern for your well being has always been, at best, limited.

Zanan
Website
eMail 10:02 Jun.15 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Right, it is the processor's cooling device and I am walking on thin ice right now. Well, I do hope you appreciate my efforts to keep you on your toes  

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: 14.11.2003, 01:37:37 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Foxfire
Website
eMail 11:57 Jun.15 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Of course we appreciate it. Processor cooler, eh? Well, at least that's easier to switch than the box cooler that went kaputt in my machine... it needs to be given some push with a screwdriver before it starts to spin. (Kids, don't try that at home!) But, at least it keeps spinning once started. For now. *sigh*

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:40 Jun.18 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Vendui! I am back in business, even though my GeForce 2 isn't working probably as yet. At least all is nicely coloured and everything seems to work normally. I'll get those orogs into trouble later tonight.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 23:24 Jun.18 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Away we go ... check the Würfel-Forum -> English Drow Campaign thread for your results, I guess only ZaiDizzen had some baaaaad luck with his MS attempt.
Right. As we have done so far, you describe your next actions, I roll for it as well as the orogs (yes folks, this is just a check how this all works on-line  - no escape route whatsoever) and tell you about the outcome.
Reactions or more detailed descriptions of your characters actions may follow afterwards.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Foxfire
Website
eMail 00:22 Jun.19 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Righty, but I take it that the numbers at Würfel are without modifiers? So, who actually goes first?

Oyn
Website
eMail 01:40 Jun.19 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
So adding in modifiers Vezellek got these results...?
Initiative: 12 + 4 = 16
Hide: 8 + 14 = 22
Move Silently: 5 + 4 = 9

Just wanted to make sure that our modifiers are being taken into account.

Zanan
Website
eMail 09:11 Jun.19 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Well, it is pretty easy. I have both your and thze orogs' stats right here. You describe what you are going to do, I'll will check at which time you will do it and write up a short summary of what happens, as for example the missed Move Silently attempt by Zai (the orog rolled a 17 + 5 on his Listen check behind the DM's screen anyway.) I forgot to tell you that the first initiative roll is meaningless, since you are all "readied". I just have a complete column to copy & paste here and put it into the Würfel Thread.

Do not tell your "friends" of your numbers please. It keeps the flair and reality mark at a higher level, IMHO.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:09 Jun.22 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Just to add something ... houserule-wise  
Just as with critical rolls, I tend to use fumbles. Thus, if someone manages to "roll" a 1 as his attack roll, I will roll again and if the score is 1 - 3 again, the chara will drop the weapon (or whatever he used). Standard rules for getting the item back in the next round do apply.
If a character has more than one attack per round, all attacks after the fumble (regardless of the second fumble-check) are lost due to regaining either the weapon or the composure. Agreed?

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Dxzauvrinn  20:13 Jun.22 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
You are the DM Zanan. What you say goes.

Zanan
Website
eMail 09:30 Jun.28 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Sorry for the dealy ... the PC where I spend the last five days wasn't up to this board's technology. I'll continue over the weekend.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Coldwyn
Website
eMail
 11:20 Jun.30 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
*g* I won´t fire poisoned cross bolts in a melee when I´m not having the slightest ability to use ranged weapons, so please excuse my inactivity in this fight so far....

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #17 am: 14.11.2003, 01:37:55 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Zanan
Website
eMail 10:57 Jul.03 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Well ... may I did not mention it, but it would be good if I get a short description of how people react or what they are doing in times when PCs are not within an arm's length. Thus, I could continue without each and every player has to say what he/she is doing each round.
I assume, unless otherwise told, that we go on as before, aye?

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 08:34 Jul.07 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I will gte the first part of the fight going today and tomorrow, but will be off from Tuesday till Friday evening. Thus, make good preparation during that time and keep some in-play banter going, will you?!

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 10:18 Jul.08 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Well lads and lasses, I am off till Friday and that gives you some time to reply and make a decent plan for your next moves.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 22:06 Jul.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
There and back again ... tomorrow I'll look after your scalps again  

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 17:48 Jul.18 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Well, as it seems I need to assume that those who don't answer in time do whatever they intended beforehand? Well, I will drag you on a wee bit soon ...

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Oyn
Website
eMail 01:14 Jul.20 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I haven't been around here in a few days... been sick  I'll take a closer look later and post something

Coldwyn
Website
eMail
 11:40 Jul.20 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
As is evident from my absence from this board, I´m busy working on the v3 version, doing layout and stuff, so I´ll not be availlable for some time, as launch date is late summer this year. I´ll look by every once in a while when possible.

Zanan
Website
eMail 18:15 Jul.22 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
We almost missed out on this due to the server transfer, but nonethelss, I am an evil DM and thus ... CHECK THIS

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 14:10 Jul.24 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Next round. I know what Zai is up to. What#s the plan of the remaining members?

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Oyn
Website
eMail 10:58 Jul.25 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
um ok.... heres a little explaination of Vezellek's actions.
The first part is intended as a readied action to be done after the rest of the party acts so not to mess up anybodies crossbow shots and become the target of them instead of the orc priestess  
The part after the ---- is her action for the following round after her drop. If I read correctly she will be able to mix her drawing with standing up as her move action and still be able to attack. If not she just growls with dagger in hand with no stabbing (attack). That's all  

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: 14.11.2003, 01:38:12 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:21 Jul.25 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Oyn ... if you want to have two options, post them just here.  I'll check what is available to her and write the stuff accordingly. Thus the main text is not broken with seperate possible options/actions.
Of course, this does not mean that I will post in the main text alone. You can write most of the stuff yourself, obviously. Only the "If's and But's" should remain here, if they are seperated by lines, dots or the like. I hope that was not too confusing, was it?

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Foxfire
Website
eMail 20:21 Aug.12 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
[Does the orog priestess look dead now? If she still seems to breathe, Narzen stabs again. Otherwise he attacks the nearest orog still standing.]

Dxzauvrinn  23:19 Aug.12 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Do any of you have the 3.5 books yet? There are some important character changes in the books and also some great new updates/revisions.

Foxfire
Website
eMail 09:12 Aug.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Mine should arrive in the next few days (today if I'm lucky) and the SRD has been up for a good while now anyway. Perhaps the question should be more along the lines of, "does everyone want to convert the characters to 3.5 and what does our good DM have to say about the matter"?

Zanan from another place than Home  11:06 Aug.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Depends on the changes ... I won't object to in-class changes .. as in bard 3E -> bard 3RE.

Feats, well depends.
Spells, I still favor the 3E.

I only have SRD's and that won't change for the forseeable future.

Foxfire
Website
eMail 14:08 Aug.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
(I was lucky!) Narzen doesn't have much to convert, but I'll send a revised character sheet for approval anyway. That is, I'll do the math and prepare a list of things that would change for reference and to get in touch with the new rules myself, and whatever on that list you actually want to change can be looked into later, aye Zanan?

[modifiziert]

Dxzauvrinn  17:37 Aug.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
::sighs:: I would love to change and update my character, especially after skimming through the new books, but I'm afraid I do not yet have them, nor will I for quite some time. Sadly money is tight for be right now. : (

Zanan
Website
eMail 21:03 Aug.13 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Just download the SRD's then  the work just fine for the time being.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Oyn
Website
eMail 13:05 Aug.14 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
The closest I am to having 3RE books is that my girlfriend has them (but we don't live together *sigh*). From what I have read I have no problems with converting. I'll do conversions and send a revised char sheet. Off to download the SRD's now.

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:28 Aug.14 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
watch out for changes in equipment though - cloaks / boots of elvenkind for example ... (just +5 on hide and Move silently)

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: 14.11.2003, 01:38:27 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Dxzauvrinn
Email
 19:00 Aug.14 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Can one of you please e-mail me some of the changes, like the changes to fighters, rogues, rangers and feats?

Zanan
Website
eMail 23:37 Aug.14 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Check your e-mails ...

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 22:41 Aug.21 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
At this moment and time, of all the orogs only the one who is fighting Nata'al and the raging chap who is now attacking Dxzauvrinn are left on the scene of battle.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 21:01 Sep.03 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I'll send out XP scores for the fight later this evening. I have been busy these days translating stuff, thus there's the delay. Some appear to have deserted us though  ...

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

ZaiDizzen
Website
eMail 21:54 Sep.04 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I want to say that I haven't deserted you I went on vacation I have just gotten access to the internet. I'm enjoying the, the see, and the fires of Corsica. I'm still around.

Zanan
Website
eMail 10:33 Sep.07 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
On a sidenote ... house rule ... potions of healing get straight HP totals, not Xd8's. Thus a potion of healing (CLW) will restore 10 HP, the next version 15 HP and so on.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 11:35 Sep.08 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
So far, only Narzen has posted a 3Revised character to me. Anyone else wants to bring his chap or lass up-to-date?

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Foxfire
Website
eMail 16:19 Sep.08 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Ahem... how many people are there still around?

Zanan
Website
eMail 17:44 Sep.08 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Well, all actually ... if you refer to the players. Zhadristan has posted "busy" and will return as soon as he can. I expect the rest is still around. Rest? Just raise your hands please ...

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Oyn
Website
eMail 07:10 Sep.09 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
*raises hand* Just haven't posted much lately.. and I will probabyl get around to updating Vezellek this week sometime.

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #20 am: 14.11.2003, 01:38:47 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Foxfire
Website
eMail 18:22 Sep.10 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Right, so there are Vezellek, Zai'Dizzen, Nata'al, and Narzen yet to get their share of the loot, then? Okay, I'll get back to it later tonight...

Zanan
Website
eMail 09:34 Sep.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Yep ... and don't forget Zhadristan, who made sure no one surprised us during the fight  

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Foxfire
Website
eMail 11:32 Sep.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Damn! I knew all those names with Z's in them would get me confused at some point...

Coldwyn
Website
eMail
 11:39 Sep.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
*g* Thought so, too.

If somebody wants to shoulder that burden, he can take over the character for the time I´m too busy for this campaign. Damn, I´m trying to import this thread to the new boards as I don´t want running online-RPGs to be lost during the transition, so I´m working hard so you all can play on.

Foxfire
Website
eMail 11:53 Sep.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
(I fixed Narzen's last post... take note of the different share of coins now.)

Dxzauvrinn  04:00 Sep.15 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
still around. This been very busy lately. I will update my charater very soon. Probably tommorow sometime.

Zanan
Website
eMail 12:41 Sep.22 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Vendui folks!

This is the DM's standard question: "The fight is over, the loot divided, what next?" It is your turn to do/say something  

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Foxfire
Website
eMail 19:12 Sep.22 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Okay, I guess it won't hurt to simply assume everyone has now taken what they wanted (as in, the details can be looked into later if and when needed). I'll get back to business soon enough.

Zanan
Website
eMail 20:53 Oct.23 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Just in case ... the scout has got some info and he could/should drive the thing on a bit.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 16:26 Oct.26 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Ah well, lads and lasses, I totally forgot this ... just to let all the onlookers and readers know how multi-cultural we are, maybe we should give at least the places where our alter egos dwell, shouldn't we?

Your part-time DM's alter ego resides in Berlin, Germany.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #21 am: 14.11.2003, 01:39:06 »
   Drow Campaign
Zanan's Drow Kampagne

Foxfire
Website
eMail 18:59 Oct.26 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
The rivvil with the strange sense of humor writing of Narzen dwells in the Land of Night Sun in Midsummer, far in the frozen reaches of the north.

For those more familiar with the local geography, that would be in Lappeenranta, Finland.

And he can't help but to wonder how he always manages to start a new page when replying to something...

[modifiziert]

Dxzauvrinn  04:28 Oct.27 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Troy, Alabama USA (college student)

Oyn
Website
eMail 06:09 Oct.27 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Fairfield, California USA... a town about an hours drive from San Francisco.

Oyn
Website
eMail 08:34 Nov.01 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
I just have a quick look at the Underdark book earlier today. *drool* So now my question is this: Will we be able to use stuff from it? There's a presitige class I would like to go towards if we make it that far in this campaign.

Zanan
Website
eMail 10:13 Nov.01 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Let me have it first ... it is ordered and should be around today or by next week. In general, I don't have any problems with new PrC ... as long as the character development suits it.

I'll send a 3RE chara sheet out later today and it would be great if you could fill it in over the next few days (since we happily slugg along anyway  )

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:57 Nov.09 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Vendui lads & lasses!

The D&D Gate and its Forums / boards will move to the new server which look much more like the Wizboards that we all hold dear . You can get a first glance at the following link ... The New Gate ... and if you click on FORUM in the top nav bar you'll get an idea about our future playground. You will find our borad under the heading "PC-Spiele & MMORPG" .. I guess.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

[modifiziert]

Zanan
Website
eMail 15:30 Nov.11 - Re: English Drow Campaign Orga
Allrighty, it'll take a few days since the new boards have been set up, but progress is made with each passing hour.
It is a good opportunity for you to double check your charas with regards to 3RE as wellas writing/re-writing your character description. I'll post a summary of the adventure and your descriptions (unless you want to do this) when the new thing is up and running.

If you feel uncomfortable with all this new logg-in stuff, just mail me and I will do all the registration stuff for you. There is an option which let's you switch most of the things to English (though I haven't checked that option out myself).

UNDERDARK has arrived, so any 3RE or chara changes might be posted to me as well.

Ust, usstan elgg dos ...

[modifiziert

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #22 am: 14.11.2003, 09:45:07 »
 Thanks for doing all the copy and paste work during the wee hours tonight. I was about to ask when this will happen and at which point I can copy the old stuff to the new boards ...

Well, I consider sparing your soul for a later transformation then  ;)

Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Ashen-Shugar

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #23 am: 14.11.2003, 11:03:19 »
 You're too good to me ;P

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #24 am: 16.11.2003, 10:24:59 »
 Well Blackskins ... I know that Dxzauvrinn has made it, what about the others? Anyone already here? :ph34r:  
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #25 am: 16.11.2003, 11:47:13 »
 Jetzt bin ich hier, Malla Zanan...

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #26 am: 16.11.2003, 12:59:10 »
 :blink: and writing perfect German as well. Some Gate'rs should take note  :D

That's two!
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #27 am: 26.11.2003, 09:40:55 »
Yeah I made it over. Been sick past week or so. Why it's taken so long. Do we make a second log in for character posts again?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #28 am: 26.11.2003, 10:06:16 »
 No second log-in needed, unless you wish to.

Dunno, I was waiting for responses ... anyway, we are now going on as usual.

Narzen, Dxzauvrinn and Oyn are now on-board, Coldwyn is still workloaded, ZaiDizzen has a few problems getting in touch so I keep them under my wing for the time being.

BTW, what path was Vezellek going to chose (Underdark book now ready).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #29 am: 02.12.2003, 09:42:50 »
 Just in case you were wondering what your DM will through at your direction next ... http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132778' target='_blank'>The Monster  :ph34r:

BTW, don't be post shy folks!
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken