• Drucken

Autor Thema: English Drow Campaign Orga  (Gelesen 143784 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
English Drow Campaign Orga
« Antwort #210 am: 31.03.2005, 00:00:53 »
 Rightio, those of the old gang may start shopping for goods (well, ask me before you go into overdrive, will you?!) and send me their up-dated chara sheets or requests.

I have "signed up" two more players, one of which is Warlockco. Haven't heard of Dx'zau'vrinn so far though.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #211 am: 02.04.2005, 10:02:27 »
 If all goes according to plan, I'll contact some players about the new campaign shortly, setting it all in motion.

As for the rest, get your stats (equipment) fixed and let me know.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #212 am: 04.04.2005, 10:04:07 »
 Well lads and lasses, the old campaign runs out and I will leave that one open for a few weeks and close it down by the end of April. I'll open a new pinned (a.k.a. sticky) thread for the new campaign, but we may keep the "old" orga and dice roll threads.

So far I have warlockco's lass, Narzen and Nata'al, so hurry up folks!

Use the Characters Thread to post a short description of your characters, but don't go into that much detail (e.g., "wears a magical drowcraft adamantine chain shirt +1 of moderate fortification and that typical elfbane unholy avenger-type of sword any drow carries around"). Remember that here you can describe your charas much like they look to any other guy in Skullport and the latter usually have no idea about magical auras and the like. Let the other players figure out what your chara carries, uses or what s/he actually is, class-wise and all.  ;)  
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #213 am: 05.04.2005, 15:34:39 »
 I see that Zhadristan is already there, except that by now his hair should have grown a bit and he is now wearing a fine spider silk armor.
I'm looking forward to the new campaign, because I entered the previous one when it was nearing its end, thus I felt a little lost a couple of times.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #214 am: 09.04.2005, 16:52:15 »
 Right, let's cut the ties to the old campaign - storywise that is. The participants have answered the roll call and I have all characters by now. So far, we have ...

Narzen - Narzen
Oyn / fmrly. Vezellek - Lira
Phaerven - Zhadristan
Sheiriya - Sheiriya
Warlockco - Kethryllia
Zanan - Nata'al (and for the time being any other NPC)

(you don't need a user name that equals your character's name. Just make sure that you make clear for whom you speak ... erm ... write.)

Narzen and Nata'al are in Blindle's Blade inn and we can set the campaign off from there. Just happen by when you deem the time appropriate.

Remember that we all want to form a group and play as a team, so anything which might annoy another drow might lead to aversions. Then again, there are essentially, only two newcomers.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #215 am: 10.04.2005, 11:22:26 »
 Another thing. For the sake of continuity and background, I need to know which places your characters have already visited. A fair "selection" of drow cities can be found here:

http://myth-drannor.net/DlabraddathNet/z-sshamath/Societies.htm' target='_blank'>Sshamath - city selection

... including some descriptions, while a nigh complete list would read like this:

Abaethaggar, Abburth, Baereghel, Charrvhel'raugaust, Chaulssin (100 miles west of Citadel Adbar), Ched Nasad (High Gap, Graypeak Mountains), Cheth Rrhinn, Dusklyngh (200 miles north of the Frozen Forest & 100 miles east of Anauroch), Eryndlyn (120 miles east of Illefarn), Faneadar, Guallidurth (70 miles WNW of Calimport), Haundrauth, Ithilaughym, Jhachalklyn, Karsoluthiyl (200 miles west of Baldur's Gate), Llurth Dreier (140 miles west of the northern tip of the Great Rift, Shaar), Luihaulen'tar, Maeralyn (20 miles west of Tharsult), Maerimydra (100 miles west Zhentil Keep, beneath Daggerdale), Menzoberranzan (100 miles west Silverymoon), Orlytlar, Sschindylryn (220 miles north of Elversult), Sshamath (200 miles east of Scornubel), Sshanntynlan, Szithlin, Tlethtyrr, T'lindeth (Dambrath), Tyrybblyn, Uluitur, Undraeth, V'elddrinnsshar (West Galena Mountains), Waerglarn, Waethe Hlammachar, Yuethindrynn

Most of these cities (as in: all that haven't got an entry in the link above) have no description or not even a place on the map of Faerûn. Make sure that your choice is reasonable, regarding distances and all. And remember that there might be the odd non-drow city/settlement that your character might have visited too.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #216 am: 11.04.2005, 03:39:17 »
 I will be in the new campaign as well, but not as Dx. I'll present the new character in the thread, but what's the incentive for them to be at
Bhindle's Blade??

Also, Zanan, you may use Dx has an NPC if you wish. As you know, he is a hitman for the Dark Dagger guild.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #217 am: 11.04.2005, 09:32:53 »
QUOTE (Gast_Dx'zau'vrinn @ Apr 11 2005, 2:39:17)
I will be in the new campaign as well, but not as Dx. I'll present the new character in the thread, but what's the incentive for them to be at
Bhindle's Blade??

Also, Zanan, you may use Dx has an NPC if you wish. As you know, he is a hitman for the Dark Dagger guild. [/quote]
 Dx, just mail me your new character* (as usual, stats are either rolled in the dice roll thread (one out of three sets of scores) or 32 PB) and we'll get him or her into it. (ECL is still 7)

*Unless it is already mailed.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #218 am: 14.04.2005, 12:42:13 »
 The organisational part is done now and we can soon be off. Partakers should arrive at the inn for whatever reason soon.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #219 am: 15.04.2005, 09:56:54 »
 Well, since there is a bit of Drow'ish flying around, people may want to know what we are talking about and if your drow is not up to scratch  ;) , try this link to check on what is said:

http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/' target='_blank'>House Maerdyn online translator

elamshin - the will of Lolth
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #220 am: 16.04.2005, 04:21:48 »
QUOTE (Zanan @ Apr 15 2005, 8:56:54)
Well, since there is a bit of Drow'ish flying around, people may want to know what we are talking about and if your drow is not up to scratch  ;) , try this link to check on what is said:

http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/' target='_blank'>House Maerdyn online translator

elamshin - the will of Lolth [/quote]
 Can we get Character Descriptions for those that don't have them already in the thread that has the Character Descriptions?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #221 am: 17.04.2005, 10:13:57 »
 Memo of the City list I requested above.

I'd also like to request a short list of monsters that your character has met up till now. Not each and every goblin or bugbear, but those of the more exclusive ilk, say dread wraiths, deep dragons, beholders or the like, i.e. things even a drow doesn't see that often (and tell the tale).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #222 am: 18.04.2005, 11:06:44 »
 Suggestion regarding Iira's intro: generally, drow tend to be paranoid and all, especially with unfamiliar drow. This group should not be different and thus it's best if newcomers can be vouched for by former party members. Given the background of the participants, only Zhadristan would be such a choice and thus I'd suggest he knows Iira from his own travels and thus eases the tensions and all. Now, where's that Zhadristan guy ...

As for Sheiriya .. her player is currently cut off from internet because of both illness and crap connections, so I will keep her under my command for the time being.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #223 am: 21.04.2005, 10:50:04 »
 Well, we are, essentially all ready to leave and I assume that everyone sheds a bit of gold to get himself ready to go, food, water and all. Try to be ready by Sunday evening with the preparations, I'll push you on your way then.  B)  
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #224 am: 23.04.2005, 15:06:55 »
 Sunday evening it is, though you could still talk along in the main thread.

Any questions?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken