• Drucken

Autor Thema: English Drow Campaign Orga  (Gelesen 143786 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
English Drow Campaign Orga
« Antwort #360 am: 20.10.2005, 10:34:27 »
QUOTE (Drakkar Daveneorn @ Oct 20 2005, 2:03:25)
Zitat
people who want to talk can easily open up another thread (e.g., "Zouhlnor & Iira conversation") and do so.
I would like to do that but with all of the laguage bariers im not sure how to start a new thread, if you could run me through that, i will start it.  :D [/quote]
 At the top of this Thread you'll find a button saying "Neues Thema". Hit this one and you'll get a couple of empty lines: Type your header into the first one, any additional comments into the line below (not needed though.)

Type a few lines into the text field and hit the "Neues Thema angeben" button. The thread  (they called it Thema) will then appear alongside the other conversations.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #361 am: 25.10.2005, 15:39:37 »
 Situation at hand:

You can see three creature approaching from the portal entrance. They fly at a height of about 40 feet, two are now shed in faerie fire by Keth, other can only be seen as a shadowy silhouette in the dim light of the cave - which will be better once it comes within 120 feet, of course. The latter will happen soon. The creatures above you keep out of your sight's reach (and most likely do not see you either), but may know the cavern well enough.

So far, everyone apart from Keth (faerie fire) can do an action this round, next round will be ini for all - the creatures (entrance) will be closing in to 100 feet by then. They fly pretty fast now.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #362 am: 27.10.2005, 13:04:52 »
 Setting the scene:
You approach the entrance as a group, Zouhlnor, Iira and Talice have point, followed by Geirildin. Keth and Nata'al walk in the middle, followed by Jhalashar. The rear is brought up by Sheiriya, Zhadristan and Narzen.
The enemy is made up of five winged creatures, one is hovering some 100 feet away in midair (40 feet above ground). From the same direction, two wingies go head to head with the vanguard (descending all along the way), while one wingy each attacks the group from the left and right respectively, spears used for the charge.

Any questions?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #363 am: 27.10.2005, 14:18:27 »
 edit: No need for the question anymore.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #364 am: 28.10.2005, 11:17:16 »
 Rightio ... I'll one round with the actions  I know, next round the wingies are with you in melee reach. For that round I assume that the melee fighters go into ready action (which the most likely do in the previous round) to get a swing at the fly-by folk?!
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #365 am: 28.10.2005, 22:40:11 »
 So much for round I:

The spellcaster still hoovers 100 feet away, facing a magical weapon of force.

The two spearwielding attackers will be in striking distance, your complete "front row union" has an ini of 20 and are "ready". Talice as well as the attackers get Ini.

The one on the left is wounded and somehow enspelled, the one on the right badly wounded. They both will try to dive in and strike you.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #366 am: 29.10.2005, 00:18:10 »
 *grumble, grumble* stupid dice roller. hopefully the thing i'm trying to disarm rolls worse, or at least has a lower modifier if not both *crosses fingers*

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #367 am: 30.10.2005, 12:23:27 »
 Situation:
Spellcaster hoovers still, being attacked by Keth's magical weapon.

Iira and Zouhlnor face up to an opponent each, Geirildin is near Iira. Both the drow brothers are wounded, as are both creatures.

The two attackers from the sides are dead. Those in the middle of the group, Zhadristan, Keth, Nata'al may join the melee up front (move and strike), while the others, i.e. Sheiriya and Narzen would need more than one move action for melee. Walk and fire would be okay though.

Actions please.

Edit: Missed a couple of things here. First, the creature are of ogre-size and second, the spear stats they have in my books are both wrong, hence I reroll the damage again.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #368 am: 02.11.2005, 20:08:39 »
 All dead?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #369 am: 02.11.2005, 23:29:31 »
 Very dead indeed ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #370 am: 03.11.2005, 09:47:18 »
 Im like almost dead...but it was worth it.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #371 am: 03.11.2005, 11:58:10 »
 Your were healed up during the travel ... Zouhlnor, that is. So he should have a few HP left.

If you suffer any problems with the new Gate design (browser-wise that is ;) ) let me know. And ... NO, I am not responsible nor have any great influence on it.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #372 am: 04.11.2005, 02:33:45 »
QUOTE (Zanan @ Nov 3 2005, 11:58:10)
Your were healed up during the travel ... Zouhlnor, that is. So he should have a few HP left.

If you suffer any problems with the new Gate design (browser-wise that is ;) ) let me know. And ... NO, I am not responsible nor have any great influence on it. [/quote]
 Well it is nice that some things are listed in English now, but the color choices are a bit hard on the eyes.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #373 am: 04.11.2005, 07:01:57 »
 Top right, there is a link "Kontrollcenter", click and bottom left you'll find a link "Skins und Sprachen", which means "skins and languages".
Click there and you'll get a page with 2 pull-down menus. In the upper one, you can choose english as your board language and in the second one, you can choose the old skin.
When done click the button "Accountoptionen ändern".

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #374 am: 04.11.2005, 09:50:10 »
 I really like the way this site looks now. Maybe they hired a graphic designer or something...

• Drucken