• Drucken

Autor Thema: English Drow Campaign Orga  (Gelesen 121775 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
English Drow Campaign Orga
« Antwort #705 am: 14.08.2006, 23:04:05 »
There will be a few more changes to the personal, so we should postpone the leadership debate for the time being. Let's assume that you have all your freedom of movement for the night and can do whatever you like in Sschindylryn before any decisions are taken. "Report" back for "noon" of the next day, as the Dalharil told you - in game. OOC I will let you know about the comings and goings and all.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #706 am: 15.08.2006, 01:59:29 »
Hi all,

After some discussion with Zana I am going to have Malifice go back to Maerimydra with Keth.  It just feels right for the character for me - Mal is from Maerimydra, and she has latched on to Keth as Keth is the only priestess around she has seen who still follows the goddess and has her favor.  So I don't see Mal striking out on her own; for better or worse she is going to follow the priestess.  So, I am going to make up a new character, probably a priestess of the Dalharil.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #707 am: 15.08.2006, 10:17:15 »
I am confident that you already have a new evil plan, Zanan. :)

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #708 am: 15.08.2006, 10:36:29 »
Zitat von: "Phaerven"
I am confident that you already have a new evil plan, Zanan. :)

As evil, mean and cruel as it can get, rest assured. So strike up your life insurances now  :D

Once I have checked on Mikayla's lass, I will start the new campaign.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #709 am: 18.08.2006, 21:01:00 »
People are working frantically (I hope  :ork: ) on their characters and we should have all ready and going by Monday:

Draezen
Sheiriya
Zhadristan

"one more 'we shall see' " (by Rou'sun's player)
"one character" (by Narzen's player)
"scout sort of" DMC
a drow from Romaal
a drow from Mikayla

Warlockco will be on/off for about a month or so and may join up when he's back in business. As soon as your chaps are ready, mail them to me (stats, new equipment and all) and make yourself heard at the Gate. It seem Zhadristan and Sheiriya are already enjoying a night out.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #710 am: 18.08.2006, 22:26:23 »
I'm waiting for reply to my questions. I got the green text and replied to that. It's just that I would like to have everything being settled before I finish the character.

Just in case you don't really like him, I created a fighting character a few days ago and made some test-fights against a vrock, a bebilith, a tyrannosaurus, an evelen-headed hydra and the revenant Maerimydra Officer. At least two times agains each opponent. He won every fight. OK, against the hydra it was luck. :ork:  :D

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #711 am: 20.08.2006, 11:31:38 »
Rou'sun ... you do not need to reveal our colourful debates to the others  :wink: And, BTW, they are not essential when it comes to having your chara around at this moment and time. Was a bit busy during the last couple of days and will come to that chara colour bit later today. And with regard to fighting ... remember that I command the dice bot and its Will save is pretty low when confronted with my glory and power  :D
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #712 am: 22.08.2006, 11:36:14 »
Well lads an' lasses, I will get the new campaign rolling today, new sticky thread and all.

No rush to the tables et al, as we first have to check on those in the temple and then we move on to "collect" more mercenaries. Speaking of which, you got quite a bit of cash lately, but note that the usual prices for hireling sellswords etc. are ranging from about 2 to 6 SP a day. Obviously, you are not some sort of human or dwarven rubble, but don't come around too greedy, right  8)

I'll open another Orga thread for the new campaign as well (nigh 50 pages are enough).

@ Zhadristan and Sheiriya ... you can easily continue your little trip through Sschindylryn while the new campaign sets off.

@all ... if you send me chara-sheets (I think I have Sheiriya, Rou'sun's new one, Zhadristan by now), make sure that everything special gets a mention with regard to sourcebooks. I know a few bits and pieces myself, but as there are some 546 books around, it would be good to know where the stuff is coming from.  :wink:
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Romaal

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #713 am: 22.08.2006, 14:29:22 »
Yeah, I'm ready now. I just sended my chara to you and hope we'll start soon.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #714 am: 22.08.2006, 22:24:17 »
It so happened that I just walked five kilometers home in the middle of the night after spending most of the day doing... shall we say, business negotiations... so I am going to have to check back after I wake up.

*snores*

• Drucken