Autor Thema: Malifice's Conversations  (Gelesen 5606 mal)

Beschreibung:

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« am: 24.01.2006, 19:31:32 »
 "The First House would send a group out without a Yathrin?" asks Keth of Malifice with a questioning look.  "Maerimydra must be even weaker than I thought, if the First House is unable to spare a Yathrin for a group that is outside the city. I know House Baenre, the First House of Menzoberranzan, has more Yathrin than some Houses have Troops," says Keth.  "Even my House, will send a Yathrin out with most groups, especially ones that warrant having a Captain with them," says Keth.

Malifice raises an eyebrow at Keth as she walks.  “I believe I said we had no Yathrin to heal the wounded, not that no Yathrin were sent.  From that you may draw what conclusions you like, honored Yathrin of Menzoberranzan.”  Pausing she looks about the tunnel.  “One member of our patrol did escape the beholder through this passage, unwounded so far as I know.  A mage.  I have not seen him since the fight.  Other than he, what survivors there were headed towards Szith Morcane.  For all intents and purposes, the patrol is no more.”   She glances at Nata’al.  “As for what befell my city, that is easy.  Calamity.  An army of fire giants attacked.  They are led by one called “Hellspawn”, an enormous, savage beast whose parentage is clearly infernal or abyssal.”  She pauses again and looks the two women in the eye, each in turn.  “You will find no succor in Maerimydra.  The great houses have fallen, House Chûmvah included.  The city is in ruins, indeed, when I left, it was in flames.”  She smiles slightly, looking to Keth.  “You are the first Yathrin I have seen in many a ten-day with any sign of Lolth’s favor.  If truly you have it, I will follow…so long as you have it.  But I have to wonder what your destiny is, that leads you to Maerimydra, for such fate seems naught but a strand leading to fire and death.”

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #1 am: 24.01.2006, 20:01:24 »
 Just like probably everyone else, Zhadristan listened to Malifice's explanations. He visibly tenses upon the mention of that army and a number of questions race through his mind, but he remains silent.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #2 am: 25.01.2006, 06:45:47 »
 "As to what I want from your city. I will only tell you if you are able to understand my words," says Keth who then says something brief, then continues, "Otherwise you will need to wait til I inform everyone."

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #3 am: 25.01.2006, 08:37:40 »
 **looks at Keth with narrowed eyes**

"Then perhaps I should let your 'elamshin' guide you.  As for the main temple, what concern is it to you?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #4 am: 25.01.2006, 10:36:31 »
 While Keth ponders on her answer, Nata'al joins in again: "An army of fire giants? Can ye specify this? Have ye encountered any on yer ... let's call it escape?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #5 am: 25.01.2006, 18:58:47 »
 Malifice walks quietly from cover to cover as she makes her way through the passage, using her piwafi and boots to conceal her movements.  Glancing at Nata'al she signs:  The fire giants number more than a dozen I believe, but less than a hundred.  They have minions too mostly ogres and such.  When last I left they were sacking the city and pressing their attack upon Castle Maerimydra, my ancestral home and home to my House.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #6 am: 26.01.2006, 10:21:59 »
 A concerned look can be spotted on Nata'al's face, as she takes in the news of the marauding army. "We'll have to be careful then. Very careful. I like a good fight, even against the odds. But ...", she waves her hand and looks over to Keth. "Well, let's her what we are after then ... later." With that, she continues on her path.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #7 am: 28.01.2006, 10:47:36 »
 The tall and lean drow warrior bows his head slightly and introduces himself as "Geirildin Sethomiir, of Eryndlyn." He points to the male at his side and says, "My loyal cohort Jhalashar of House Sethomiir." The latter makes a courteous gesture while he bows his head too.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #8 am: 30.01.2006, 19:14:56 »
 Malifice looks the two males over for a moment, then nods in return and introduces herself quickly.  

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Malifice's Conversations
« Antwort #9 am: 31.01.2006, 01:21:27 »
 "Malla Malifice," the last male speaks, "Forgive my confusion, but did not the guide present her allegiance in response to you demanding it of her, and not unquestioned?"

"I am confident that someone of your status and power recognizes how taking advantage of the most readily available tools, when necessary, is only practical," he quickly continues, bowing slightly, "Certainly then, learning of a half-blood not sharing our faith was no more unexpected than it would have been of a duergar."

"Apparently it was."  Malifice says flatly.