Autor Thema: Conversation (narzen/nata'al)  (Gelesen 50240 mal)

Beschreibung:

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Conversation (narzen/nata'al)
« Antwort #30 am: 17.05.2006, 17:31:41 »
 (After Narzen and Nata'al go to have the look around)

Some distance between them and the rest of the party, Narzen signals, I presume it would be futile to ask what you and the honored yathrin have discussed about the details of this mission, malla abbil.

In contrast to his words, the man gives her a questioning look.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #31 am: 17.05.2006, 19:46:49 »
 The female raises one eyebrow, then ventures on into the next room. Scanning the area and casting a minor spell, Nata'al settles down, back to a wall and signals: She is looking for something in the temple. As I see it, she has no clue what this is, but if the Dark Mother has sent her there, so be it. She closes her eyes for a moment, then looks at the male again. Rest assured old friend, I am not here to die in this Lolth-forsaken pit. A grin splits her lips. Not that I disliked that fight. But the odds hereabouts are not that favourable.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #32 am: 18.05.2006, 22:29:19 »
 Narzen folds his arms momentarily, breathing deep, then returns his attention to Nata'al, We are in a warzone bereft of military leadership, hunting secrets not one of us knows. Indeed, the odds are not in our favor.

Regardless, you did not request my presence to have a conversation,
he continues with a dry smile.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #33 am: 19.05.2006, 13:01:34 »
 Indeed, Nata'al replies. She gets up again, draws a few somethings out of her back and signals Wait here, I will be right back!
With that, the female leaves the room again for a few long moments. When she returns, Nata'al looks around for a moment, then takes off most of her equipment and ventures over to the male. Her mouth close to his ear, she whispers: "All this wandering and fighting is quite draining on the body, don't ye think?" (all the while making him wander backwards till he meets a wall, then placing her hands to the left and right of his head) "Who knows what will happen in the morra, so how aboot a few moments of ... " (a grin splits her lips as she softly bites into his ear.)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #34 am: 19.05.2006, 22:44:58 »
 There is almost a flash in the man's eyes as his pupils briefly dilate, then contract back to the barely visible black holes.

"A few moments for now," he rasps, "Yet, perhaps, you would allow me to compensate for such shortcomings later..."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #35 am: 20.05.2006, 10:07:15 »
 Nata'al only smiles ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #36 am: 29.05.2006, 22:31:43 »
"The hour grows late," Narzen whispers after some time, running his fingers through Nata'al's hair, "I yet have duties to fulfill for the honored yathrin, if perhaps not quite as pleasant as this has been."

The man then sits up and on his feet quietly, but quickly crouches down by the female's side again and smirks, "Lest I forget, malla abbil, did you trap the entrance... or the exit?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #37 am: 30.05.2006, 10:26:18 »
"I did indeed," Nata'al whispers while stretching her body. "Nice little trap which would have summoned a swarm of the Dark Mothers' chosen upon those who trespass." Her hand places itself on his neck and draws him close again. Almost inaudible she whispers a word into his ear. "Say that when you are five feet away from the corner to the stairs in the corridor outside this room. Now off with you, or I will call upon your talents again ..."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #38 am: 14.07.2006, 20:48:13 »
(During the discussion about Sschindylryn)

Narzen waits for Nata'al to be alone, then approaches her quietly and signals, Perhaps your injuries were more severe than at first they appeared, malla abbil. Was there something you wished of me?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #39 am: 15.07.2006, 12:28:52 »
After getting away from the rest, the Selvetarmite turns to the male, her glare a bit softer than before. No my friend, this is no injury which will start to bother me. I have seen it often enough with my sisters and my mother to know the signs. Our little adventure up there in that tower will have consequences. Little, obsidian-coloured, and white-haired consequences ... She sighs audibly, then shrugs her shoulders. I may go back to Ernydlyn when the timecomes, or seek out a temple of my deity, or we ... (she casts a questioning look at Narzen)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #40 am: 30.07.2006, 10:43:30 »
In the temple-compound of Sschindylryn:

Nata'al withdraws from the rest and seeks a spot near a wall, to which she leans on. She puts down her bags and drinks a few gulps from her waterskin. Despite being in the relatively safe sanctum of this temple, she casts wary looks at the doors.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #41 am: 01.08.2006, 13:04:53 »
Narzen approaches the woman, and with subtle motions he signals, While I do not know what dealings the honored yathrin has, malla abbil, I presume we have little reason to expect this welcoming become... permanent?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #42 am: 02.08.2006, 10:42:04 »
Given the fact that all Dalharilen appear to be females, at least your presence will sooner or later cause some unrest among them. Nata'al replies with a smirk. Have you decided where to go from here? The place offers quite a number of choices? Is there some business left unattended back in the Port of Skulls?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #43 am: 03.08.2006, 03:17:38 »
I shall return to Skullport lest my absence cause unrest, the man signals, a wry smile on his face, The rivvin there have provided a steady income with little risk involved, and it is in my best interests to keep it thus.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #44 am: 03.08.2006, 10:31:56 »
Nata'al nods at these news. I will stay around this place for a time, having a look and all. Who knows whether it will serve me in the future to know the ins and outs. I assume you will stay in your usual quarters in Skullport ... if I want to call on your experience again?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!