• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 104853 mal)

Beschreibung:

Anonymous

• Gast
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #420 am: 12.03.2005, 06:48:32 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn pushes the fey'ri forward on her face.
"This....demon faerie and others of her kind mixed with demonic orcs were responsible for the caravan heist."
Dx'zau'vrinn also places a hand on his rapier.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #421 am: 12.03.2005, 11:51:48 »
 "Now this is most interesting," says the female, looking at the fey'ri."Tiefling orcs and faeries." Her eyes take measure of the captive and after a few seconds her gaze returns to Narzen. "I guess that for the right prize, you are willing to part company with this 'thing', will you not? ... Then again, before we conclude anything, can I see the retrieved items? Sherbal!"
Out of the shadows to your left appears a human-looking dark-skinned female with emerald eyes and patches of like-coloured scales covering her arms and parts of what can be seen of her chest. She wears tigh-fitting leather clothes and a pair of bracers on her lower arms. No weapons can be seen and she moves towards Narzen and stops about 10 feet away. "I would appreciate if you can show her all the items you have recovered," Naedrylaen says.

(From what you can tell, Sherbal is a female tiefling.)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #422 am: 12.03.2005, 15:26:35 »
 Narzen raises an eyebrow at the sight of the tiefling. Then, he simply shrugs and starts rummaging the bag of holding for the items on the list.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #423 am: 13.03.2005, 17:40:53 »
 Sherbal takes note of all the items and then nods towards Naedrylaen. "That's settled then, " the latter says. She then looks into the faces of all. "Right, I will get us near the exits of Skullport by magic. Everyone will get near me and form a circle. To have the desired effect, everyone needs to touch his partner to either side ... Sherbal will stand to my left, and you, she points at Zai'Dizzen, "will stand to my right." Her eyes narrow a bit. "Don't try anything silly, will you?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #424 am: 13.03.2005, 18:11:56 »
 Narzen goes through his gear, ensuring that his weapons and other loose items are secured. Everything in order, he picks up the bag of holding and walks to the tiefling.

"If you please, m'lady", he says, offering his free hand. Nodding to his left shoulder, the man continues, "Malla Nata'al?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #425 am: 13.03.2005, 22:16:51 »
 Nata'al shares a short look with Vezellek and the latter nods, taking up a position to the left of Nata'al. "If you don't mind," the priestess says and without waiting for any response, casts a short spell. "Ye've got a point here!" Is Nata'al's laconic reply and she casts a similar spell on herself too. Looking straight at Naedrylaen half a moment afterwards, the drow gives the female a cold stare and says: "Speaking of silly things, malla Naedrylaen, ..."
Zai'Dizzen positions himself next to Naedrylaen and, after checking his equipment, adresses Dx'zau'vrinn. "Maybe you should come inbetween me and Zhadristan, given the resentment of the ladies to have you near them?" Looking at the rest he adds: "Errm ... shall I take the cavvekan or the thing there (nods towards the fey'ri) during the spellcasting? Not sure who will bite my hands off first, though."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #426 am: 14.03.2005, 21:14:36 »
 "Take them both. Though I shall not stand between the two of you. I shall take my place besides Vezellek and Sheriyia."
With that said, Dx'zau'vrinn takes up that position.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #427 am: 15.03.2005, 14:11:55 »
 Zhadristan is not interested in his position and moves up to Zai'Dizzen.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #428 am: 15.03.2005, 14:37:27 »
 Zai'Dizzen looks at the fey'ri and then take ... cautiously ... the cavvekan. He smiles vaguely at Zhadristan and nods towards the elf-fiend. "How about you taking her during the spell-casting?"
Just as Dx'zau'vrinn tries to take Vezellek's hand, the female withdraws half a step and adresses him. "I told you that I will never touch you again, " she swallows the rest and with a glance orders Sheiriya to take the place next to her. The adressed female shrugs and moves inbetween the scout and the priestess, mumbling "As long as we get out of this dire place I don't care who is next to me! Just let us go on!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #429 am: 15.03.2005, 17:25:25 »
 "Indeed," Narzen replies, looking rather annoyed by the bickering.

Suddenly realizing something, he looks at Naedrylaen and nods in Sheiriya's direction, "I failed to mention, malla jabbress, she is a surviving witness of the caravan raid. She was... quite useful to the success of our mission."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #430 am: 15.03.2005, 20:01:20 »
 Sheiriya bows her head towards Naedrylaen and grasps Dx'zau'vrinn's hand, asking: "May I?"
Your employer takes a quick glance at the drow female, then makes sure everyone is ready. Without raising her voice that much, she incantates a spell which makes the world spin around you. For a few long moments you have the feeling of falling, but then you regain your footing and orientation. A cool breeze brushes against your skin and the familiar dark waters of the Port of Shadow appear to your right. A few seamen and buccaneers stumble away as you appear right in their midst, yet no-one offers a challenge to a drow. Naedryalen has teleported you into the lower level of this ward and scans the area for any skulls. Then she looks at you again. "Welcome back to this den! Your gold lies ready at my house. Sherbal will take you there, alongside with my belongings!" Without much than a twist of her fingers, Naedrylaen disappears.
The tiefling turns to you, shouldering her bag. "Shall we?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #431 am: 16.03.2005, 06:49:01 »
 "Home." Dx'zau'vrinn takes a deep breath of the salty stench of the port and nods his head at the tiefling.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #432 am: 16.03.2005, 11:34:45 »
 Narzen also nods, but he is already eyeing the everyday things around him, trying to pick up even the slightest hint of danger in the rowdy town.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #433 am: 16.03.2005, 15:10:12 »
 Most of the bystanders make room for the drow in their midst, only a couple of half-drunken sailors seem to be willing to risk their lifes. Sherbal takes the lead and soon you leave the docks behind. The tiefling picks a less frequented route towards Naedrylaen's place, but you are nonetheless followed - from a distance - by one of the skulls. Obviously, such a large group of drow draws some attention from the floating rulers of Skullport, but he loses interest after a few minutes and vanishes again.

No-one dares challenging you and the tiefling opens the door of the dark compound, once you are there. She puts the retrieved items on a table in the large room that covers almost the whole of the base level of the house. A couple of drow appear through a door and position themselves on the room's far wall. Then Naedrylaen makes her entry and moves behind the table. She draws a bag out of the folds of her cloak and turns it upside down. Her hand retrieves a small pouch out of heap on the table. "These are the 1000 gold pieces we agred for the job, one bag for each of you. This one," she nods at the pouch in her hand, "contains gems worth 500 gold pieces and is for your new comrade." Her eyes fix on Sheiriya. Without adressing someone in particular, Nasedrylaen asks: "What about the elf-fiend? How much do you want for her?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #434 am: 17.03.2005, 06:48:58 »
 "For such an exotic slave, I can't see us taking accepting any less than $1,000 platinum peices."

• Drucken