• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 90307 mal)

Beschreibung:

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #435 am: 17.03.2005, 07:17:04 »
 "However, due to the rather extensive damage she has sustained," Narzen glares at Dx'zau'vrinn, "we are willing to hear your offer as well, malla Naedrylaen. At any rate I should note that her knowledge could become of use to you."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #436 am: 17.03.2005, 09:59:35 »
 Zhadristan nods in silent agreement.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #437 am: 17.03.2005, 13:27:23 »
 Naedrylaen makes a little gesture towards the fey'ri and studies her closely. After a while she nods and turns her attention back to you.
"Well, she seems to be worth quite a sum, since she is a spellcaster too. No slave is, of course, worth that amount of money," she looks at Dx'zau'vrinn, " unless she is a matron mother or the like. Having said that, I'll part company with 400 platinum pieces for her, which is almost ten times as much as the 'going rate' for drow these days. How about this?"

Nata'al is a silent on-looker, as are Vezellek and Zai'Dizzen.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #438 am: 17.03.2005, 15:17:34 »
 "400, along with your goodwill, malla Naedrylaen, would sound quite satisfactory to me."

Narzen crosses his arms over his chest, looking in Dx'zau'vrinn's direction.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #439 am: 18.03.2005, 07:21:57 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn purses his lips and strokes his his chin in thought momentarly and then nods his head in agreement.

"If my services are needed again, send me a message via Spider's Fleet O' Feet."

After receiving the money, Dx'zau'vrinn returns to his guild 'The Dark Dagger' and reports, though not until identifying his trinkets at magic shop along the way.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #440 am: 19.03.2005, 15:34:10 »
 Naedrylaen orders one of drow servants to get the money from above and soon after another seven bags appear on the table. The same drow takes the fey'ri out of your clutches and lead her away.

"I wish you well on your next enterprises," your employer says and finally nods at the door.

Zai'Dizzen takes his bow and leaves the house. He waits till both Nata'al and Narzen arrive. "Where and how do you want to sell the loot," he asks.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Dx'zau'vrinn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #441 am: 20.03.2005, 04:31:21 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn seeks an audience with the Dark Dagger's lead blade so that he may report the details of his mission and seek further instruction.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #442 am: 22.03.2005, 23:49:02 »
 "I may have an acquaintance able to contact people with taste for exotic items, and very deep pockets, in the city above," Narzen replies to Zai'Dizzen.

"This acquaintance of mine is... an honest person, as far as I can tell from the open disgust toward our kind I have felt on every visit. Yet my coins at least are welcome there, and the finder's fee is fairly low."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #443 am: 29.03.2005, 10:43:05 »
 CUT ...

After a couple of days of bartering and selling, you make a fine profit from your bounty and distribute it amongst the members of the group as you see it fit.

Nata'al decides to take a room in Blindle's Blade*, an inn run by halflings, which has a decent reputation. Here she rests for a few days while waiting for something that strikes her interest.

(I assume that Zai'Dizzen, Vezellek and Sheiriya, whose players are not around at the moment ... will also reside there for the time being.)

*(Lower Skullport, LH 6)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken