• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 90570 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« Antwort #480 am: 09.04.2010, 17:19:30 »
The dwarf rushes forward with blinding speed as Sheiriya tries to sit down, saying: "Oh wait lady, let me clean this up for you." He still appears very unthreatingly, looking only to the bridge's floor, holding a large handkerchief in one hand. He barely touches Sheiriya's hand in a gesture of cavalier-ship, but the glancing touch sends a jolt through her body (15 points of damage).

As it moves, Paval notices the incorporal form too, while to most others the chap looks to be a pretty normal dwarf.
Spoiler (Anzeigen)
« Letzte Änderung: 09.04.2010, 17:21:30 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #481 am: 10.04.2010, 18:35:47 »
"Ouch!" Sheiriya cies out and jumps away from the dwarf. A longsword materializes in her left hand.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #482 am: 12.04.2010, 15:51:06 »
In a swift movement, Paval retrieves his holy symbol and shows it to the dwarf. Perplexed, the creatures eyes are fixed to Paval's hand, while the latter hisses: "Begone from here!"
Eyes wide and looking shocked, the dwarf stumbles backwards, notices that he has left the bridge and plunges into the abyss below screaming - much like he most probably did when he died.
"Let's move on!" Paval says. "That thing was some kind of undead who likes to draw people near to the place where they died and push them into the same death that they have suffered. No need to spend any time hereabouts!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #483 am: 12.04.2010, 20:00:35 »
"Nicely done!" Zhadristan tells Paval as he follows on.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #484 am: 13.04.2010, 01:04:28 »
"All thanks is to the goddess, I am but her instrument," Paval replies piously.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #485 am: 13.04.2010, 15:04:07 »
"A pity," states Jhaelvirr, as he looks after the dwarf in the darkness. "I bet he was a fascinating creature. I'd have liked to chat with him a bit."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #486 am: 13.04.2010, 23:39:55 »
"You would have found the conversation one-sided," Paval suggests. "Let us move along, but before we do, might I suggest that the next time we decide to conceal our numbers that we do so. We all gathered around our friendly dwarf too quickly in my opinion."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #487 am: 14.04.2010, 17:04:09 »
The bridge ends at what looks very much like a long abandoned guard post. It seems to have been overran and looted to the core aeons ago, though a few bits and pieces of weaponry and armor do lie about. They look rather new and are, by the looks of it, of orcish making. The tunnel that opens before you was in days gone by blocked by a sturdy stone door, but it was destroyed long ago, only af ew bits and pieces cling to the frame. The corridor behind it is devoid of any sound or creature, so Tathlyn steps in warily, checking all dark corners. As Sheiriya steps through the gate as well, it suddenly springs to magical life. The rest of the door falls apart as blue sparks of energy race up and down the frame, ensare the female and before she can even utter a shriek, Sheiriya is gone. As fast as the magic erupted, it subsides again. Dust and the smell of highly charged air fills the empty space where the female just stood? Wide-eyed, Tathlyn looks about, signalling "What was that and why did it not activate when I passed the door?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #488 am: 15.04.2010, 10:30:38 »
"It better had!", the equally wide-eyed Zhadristan says.  He takes a closer look at the trap to see if he can find any clues about its origins. "Must be old like everything else here, maybe you were just lucky. Just lucky..", he mutters.
« Letzte Änderung: 15.04.2010, 10:30:52 von Phaerven »

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #489 am: 15.04.2010, 11:12:37 »
The gate's magic has gone silent again, nothing reacts to any closer inspection. Tathlyn inquires: "Was she of our kin? Maybe the magic was targetting certain cre- ... ahem ... well, you know?"

Despite the talk and the burst of magic, silence lies heavily over the tunnel and the gate.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #490 am: 15.04.2010, 21:31:13 »
Paval casts Sending with Sheiriya as the target.

Spoiler (Anzeigen)
« Letzte Änderung: 16.04.2010, 22:23:54 von Kiaransalyn »

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #491 am: 16.04.2010, 21:30:03 »
"Interesting development," Jhaelvirr says. "I wonder what exactly she... it was."

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #492 am: 17.04.2010, 21:45:19 »
Spoiler (Anzeigen)

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #493 am: 18.04.2010, 08:54:55 »
"She has replied," Paval says, "It sounds as though she is OK but can not return to us. For the moment, we shall have to continue without her."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #494 am: 20.04.2010, 15:11:28 »
Tathlyn nods and turns towards the dark corridors of the mine. As you follow him, the scout leads you through corridors still filled with dwarvish working equipment, though it seems that this areas was not part of the mining area as such. Soon you come to the understanding that the part of the mines you are travelling in are more or less some sort of living and storing complex near to an exit to the Underdark. From what Tathlyn can tell of Paval's vision, he assumes (aloud) that the place the drow is looking after will lie in the mine proper or some nearby burail grounds of the dwarves. That is where he leads you, based on how dwarven mines are usually constructed. Silence reigns for most part of you travel, there is an occasional shriek to be heard, yet one can hardly tell where it came from or what it actually was.
« Letzte Änderung: 20.04.2010, 15:12:30 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken