• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 89998 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« Antwort #540 am: 03.06.2010, 10:25:17 »
Tathlyn explains the size of this quadrangular room (some 30 by 30 metres, roughly 6 metres high).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #541 am: 03.06.2010, 13:10:53 »
Paval suggests "Maybe myself and Master Korach should go ahead and introduce ourselves. The rest of you should stay here until it is certain we either need help or the necromancer is shown not to be hostile.

"What do you all think?"

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #542 am: 03.06.2010, 14:02:19 »
"I don't think this to be a good idea," Korach gives his opinion. "Last time the necromancer attacked even before we really noticed him. That about him not being hostile. In addition I'm quite hostile to him right now. My way would be a direct attack."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #543 am: 03.06.2010, 22:16:21 »
"Then I suggest the attack take the form of two waves. I will be part of the second wave. The first wave enters the room first and begins the attack, the second follows shortly afterwards.

"The reasons for this suggestion are that if we all enter the room together we are constrained by the door, and present a better target. If all went together we immediately tell the enemy how many there are of us. If the first wave make a good impact, then the arrival of the second wave will help demoralise the enemy. Finally, I will summon some help.

"Assuming, of course, all agreed to this plan."

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #544 am: 04.06.2010, 17:10:15 »
"Then I will be part of the first wave. Can you cast magic that mutes all sound?" Korach asks Paval.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #545 am: 04.06.2010, 18:01:12 »
"I like the big ones way of thinking already", Jhaelvirr says with a smirk, and adds: "I can counter the necromancers magic, once. And then stand back to fling lightning. Or sneak up and stab someone in the back. Where do you want me?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #546 am: 05.06.2010, 10:23:56 »
Tathlyn listens on, while dipping the tips of two arrows into a small vial. "I'll try to hit the thing on the ledge with one of these."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #547 am: 05.06.2010, 10:29:57 »
Paval picks up a small stone, and marks it. "I will cast Silence upon this stone," he says, addressing Korach, "that way, when you can control the silence to a degree. Obviously, it'll be the last spell I cast before you go in.

"I can also ask Kiaransalee to place a shield of faith around those of you in the first wave. This will protect you somewhat, and do bear in mind that we all are invisible to undead at the moment."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #548 am: 05.06.2010, 10:50:48 »
Zhadristan will cast a shield spell on himself. "I am with the first wave then." he announces.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #549 am: 05.06.2010, 12:41:58 »
"That would be perfect," Korach states before he addresses Tathlyn again. "I plan on charging into the room to hopefully have a moment of surprise. Can you tell me if there is something I should know. Like where the necromancer is and if there is some rubble or the like near the entrance. I don't want to run into something when I enter the room."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #550 am: 08.06.2010, 18:14:27 »
Tathlyn concentrates for a moment, then shakes his head. "No obstacles between the entrance and the necromancer. Maybe someone could quieten the sounds of us and especially Master Korach? Thus the chances that we surprise them are even better?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #551 am: 19.06.2010, 17:35:17 »
When everybody is ready and Paval has cast the silence Korach starts for the large room.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #552 am: 21.06.2010, 10:14:23 »
Before the casting, Tathlyn says that he will signal for the attack at an opportune moment.  On Zhadristan, he imbues the protection against the vile touch of the ghostly creature, then readies his own weapons. That done, Paval casts a spell on the stone, hands it to  Korach and points ahead. They for skulk towards the room with Tathlyn leading them, pointing at objects on the ground and spots for better cover. He waits a moment after setting his sights on the room, then signals for the ambush to start.
« Letzte Änderung: 21.06.2010, 10:15:26 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #553 am: 21.06.2010, 15:44:40 »
"Allright, then I'll hide and sneak after the first wave into the room," Jhaelvirr says with a wild smile on his painted face. "That way, I can pick my targets."

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #554 am: 21.06.2010, 17:37:00 »
The moment Tathlyn gives the signal Korach runs into the room and aims directly at the necromancer.

• Drucken