• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen - Orga Thread  (Gelesen 52222 mal)

Beschreibung:

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen - Orga Thread
« Antwort #240 am: 11.07.2010, 08:41:39 »
Ah ... he sure has his head cowled and looked threatening enough  :diablo:

So it wasn't the underwear then.  :pope:

As for the domains ... tricky, as the chara sheet does not say anything bar domain-spells. From those I'd extrapolate Retribution and Undeath (Extra  Turning feat and death ward domain spell).

I also did that yesterday, and I agree. And I think knowing Paval that's about right too.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #241 am: 11.07.2010, 08:43:20 »
The cloaked male takes his time casting a spell that places a darkish aura around his hand. He quickly moves up to the hulking Korach and tries to touch him, but the minotaur evades this attack just in time, producing a snarl from his attacker in return. The female retreats a little before castin a spell on herself, while Jhaevirr sneaks through the shadows and will reach the chap on the ledge soon, since this is the only one who does not have him in his sights.

Is the Silence spell still working near to Korach?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #242 am: 12.07.2010, 13:02:18 »
Why do people want to confuse with facts, hm? (Alas, no-one can see my wicked-NPC - chara sheets,  so ...  :twisted: BTW,  the silence is still active

Rightio ... Korach and Zhadristan are up with the action, no chance to charge anyone though. Jhaevirr will reach the ledge this round if he wants to?
« Letzte Änderung: 12.07.2010, 13:12:08 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #243 am: 12.07.2010, 13:25:47 »
Why do people want to confuse with facts, hm?

The time to worry is when we don't ask questions. :-)

Thanks for your answer.  :)

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #244 am: 12.07.2010, 13:34:15 »
Rightio ... Korach and Zhadristan are up with the action, no chance to charge anyone though. Jhaevirr will reach the ledge this round if he wants to?
He wants to.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #245 am: 12.07.2010, 17:23:47 »
Just write things like "...despite the silence he casts..." or the like. Then we all know. ;)
Well, as W presents himself as next one who wants do die, Korach attacks him. By the way: Do we have an idea what kind of humanoid (I mean the look of him and not the rules text) he is?

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #246 am: 12.07.2010, 19:09:53 »
Zanan - Can you let me know when Paval can get back into action after he's finished casting his Cure spells? There's an opponent who needs to experience Paval's Strike of Vengeance.  :diablo:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #247 am: 13.07.2010, 10:41:08 »
Well .. Mr. W looks like a human with a mean streak, nothing that will overly concern Korach's axe.

Paval can heal himself last and the next (2nd) round (?) and join the fray again, if there's something left standing.

Refer to the picture included in post 225 on the previous page of this thread. One square equals 5 feet.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #248 am: 19.07.2010, 14:42:53 »
Well, after throwing the sabre away, I was assuming he does something else (kick, cast, you-name-it) and were rolling 2d20 to double check any crit in advance. Should not have rolled the damage ... but while I was at it.  ::) What's he doing anyways?

Poor Zhadristan, the sabre is getting rusty. Can wands be used in the silenced zone?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #249 am: 19.07.2010, 16:42:44 »
Wands need a command word to function (tough it would be interesting to see one without it, being created with silent spell feat or the like), so by default its a no. He could retreat somewhat though and blast from afar ... if he deems that necessary, of course.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #250 am: 19.07.2010, 20:40:36 »
I thought so, but I forgot a lot about the rules already. I know that for each attack roll a grapple attempt can be made, but is it also possible to make one actual attack and then try to grapple on the second roll?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #251 am: 21.07.2010, 18:18:48 »
I thought so, but I forgot a lot about the rules already. I know that for each attack roll a grapple attempt can be made, but is it also possible to make one actual attack and then try to grapple on the second roll?

One thing to avoid in 3RE unless you're trained in it or can fight unarmed is try to grapple ... but anyway, let's see ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #252 am: 21.07.2010, 19:32:54 »
You remembered that Jhaelvirrs attack was a Touch attack?

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #253 am: 21.07.2010, 21:10:12 »
Depending on how far E is away Korach does the following:
> 15 feet : move and attack (power attack +9)
<= 15 feet : 5 feet step and full attack (power attack +9)

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #254 am: 21.07.2010, 21:31:27 »
Paval can heal himself last and the next (2nd) round (?) and join the fray again, if there's something left standing.

Please let me know when Paval has finished casting his Cure spells. It'd be nice to get in there and twat something.  :ninja:

• Drucken