• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 96294 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #15 am: 15.04.2005, 09:47:08 »
 Keth notices Geirildin approaching.

"Are you interested in seeing that elamshin is fulfilled?" askes Keth of Geirildin.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #16 am: 15.04.2005, 10:09:32 »
 Nata'al drops her feet to the ground again and looks into the newcomers' eyes. She scans the attire of the female and then nods a welcome: "Vendui, yathrin Kethryllia! It's an honor to meet ye ... (she draws a bit closer) ... and to hear of yer 'vision'." Nata'al's palms meet the table, obviously a non-aggressive gesture.
"Am I right that ye are saying that ye received a vision of the Olath Ilhar?" There's an obvious sceptical look on her face. Her eyes settle on the whip at Kethryllia's belt and she nods. "Then again," she goes on, "the Good Will of the Queen of Spiders is something every drow should seek ...," and adds somewhat sarcastically, "as well as an opportunity to get away from this hole."

"Tell me more!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #17 am: 16.04.2005, 04:32:57 »
 "Indeed, I have received a vision from the Quarvalsharess. As to leaving this den of rivvin, that will be a definate thing. Just to give you an ideal of how far we will travel, we will end up far to the east within the part of the Underdark known as the deep wastes," says Keth to Nata'al, leaning a bit closer.
Keth continues, "Know of any others that would be interested in this venture? Also we should prepare to leave soon, the guide wants us to leave within three hours time, and said to plan for a travel of at least two tendays."

Turning towards Geirildin, "Who are you and how might you be of use to me?" asks Keth a bit sharply.

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #18 am: 16.04.2005, 06:34:33 »
 Geirildin stands and walks over to the table with the others.

He drops into a sweeping low bow before he addresses the trio.

"Vendui malla jabbresses."
"I am Lord Geirildin Sethomiir second boy of the House of Sethomiir of Eryndlyn."
"I am quite skilled with this blade on my back and my men, including the bard Jhalashar who departed momentarily ago, are at your service."
"Any vision worthy of the Spider Queen's priestesses is a mission worth undertaking."
"Though I would like to hear more details of this vision and elamshin if you will."

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #19 am: 16.04.2005, 07:27:25 »
 Keth says, "My vision is Elamshin, for it is the will of the Quarvalsharess, that I undertake this venture. The guide is willing to show the way til the end of the quest, in exchange for a small extermination service. That will be our first stop, afterwards we head to Maerimydra, and one other place, until we start I would rather not say more."

"If there are any last items you need, you should try to acquire them in the next couple of hours, before our guide comes to collect us."

"Also, some darkoil might be needed, since Maerimydra in ancient times controlled part of the surface world, so our journey has a good chance of venturing into the vile ssussun world of the darthiir."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #20 am: 16.04.2005, 23:41:04 »
 Nata'al hears Geirildin's words and smiles. "House Sethomiir's second boy," she muses. "Now that will be interesting! I'm from Eryndlyn too, though my origins are not noble. Then again, nobility has never been something that counted much among the Selvetargtlin!" Turning her attention back to Kethryllia, she continues: "To make this formal, my name is Nata'al Dhaen' Del'Amatar of Eryndlyn, servant of the Champion of Lolth. If ye accept me, I'll be going to Maerimydra to fullfill this elamshin ye spoke of."
The female pauses for a few seconds, then adds: "I do indeed know a few reliable sellswords and spellslingers, a couple of which are already at this very inn (pointing at Zhadristan and Narzen, if the latter is still there)."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #21 am: 17.04.2005, 01:43:54 »
 Narzen notices Nata'al's gesture and moves beside her.

"Vendui, malla yathrin." he bows to Kethryllia.

"I am Narzen Sin'th, a mercenary. My blade and my blood shall be at your disposal in exchange for a modest compensation of my expenses."

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #22 am: 17.04.2005, 02:17:22 »
 "Since we are apparently getting all formal now. I am Kethryllia Nightfirestar of House Nightfirestar, my house hails from near Mantol-Derith. We have influence throughout the Northdark, and places beyond. Nata'al, you and your two companions, are most welcome, especially with a Selvetargtlin vouching for them," Keth says to Nata'al.

Turning towards Narzen, "And what would be considered a modest compensation, beyond the favor of the Quarvalsharess?"

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #23 am: 17.04.2005, 05:31:36 »
 Geirildin listens intently knowing his own soon to be requested sum if quite steep.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #24 am: 17.04.2005, 19:47:26 »
 "Malla yathrin," Narzen replies, "My fees usually depend on detailing what I am expected to do. However, since it is not my place to inquire about your aims, and doing so would merely serve as delay, I propose payment upon success with an option for me to resign myself at my own discretion."

"A non-formal agreement thus, based on mutual benefit. What say you?"

The emotionless tone of the man's voice contrasts the eagerness of his words, as if he was merely reading aloud terms of a contract.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #25 am: 18.04.2005, 06:28:43 »
 "That does sound fairly satisfactory, though, a rough estimate would allow me to arrange the appropriate payment upon return to the Northdark," says Keth to Narzen
"Unless the Handmaiden involved with the Elamshin decides to award those on this quest, herself," continues Keth.

Keth then turns towards Geirildin, "And what do you seek for compensation? Remember, though that your actions do affect the favor of your House with the Quarvalsharess, and gaining her favor will increase the favor of your house," she says.

:spinne:  

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #26 am: 18.04.2005, 07:44:28 »
    As all the introductions and talk is going on Vezellek arives from her room upstairs. Quickly she speaks with the halflings that run the inn and pays a final bit of her bill. Without any word to her recent travel companions she heads out the door. Entering the inn while Vezellek leaves is a male drow with a shaved head enters the establishment. The male orders a drink from the bar and wanders over towards the group. His approach is slow to show that he means no ill towards anyone.
   "Sorry for intruding but I couldn't help but overhear talk of sheding blood and the promise of coin for services doing such. That is just what I came to this establishment for," he says calmly and gives a quick grin. "Since all these names are being given I might as well tell mine. You may call me Iira. I am but a simple mercanary without any fancy titles. My talents with my weapons would be a good contribution to this forming expedition."
   With this said he gives a slight bow towards Kethryllia and Nata'al. He then stands silently waiting for approval of his joining the group.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #27 am: 18.04.2005, 09:33:40 »
 Looking at Iira, Keth says in a cool soprano voice, "And just how much have you been over hearing? And what type of compensation, are you looking for beyond the favor of the Quarvalsharess?"

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #28 am: 18.04.2005, 10:12:09 »
 Iira faces Keth but keeps his eys lowered as he speaks. " I heard from about when Narzen," he nods towards the other males direction, "introduced himself and spoke of using his blades. As for compensation for my services just some coin I can use for future travels. The favor of the Quarvalsharess is something I would be honored to gain if I prove myself worthy of such. That is all I seek mistress."

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #29 am: 18.04.2005, 12:48:47 »
 Narzen eyes the latest arrival carefully but says nothing to him. He waits for a moment for Ketryllia to reply to Iira, then gives his own answer in turn.

"As for me, malla yathrin, one thousand in gold provided the mission is successful, adjustable by the share of any valuables that might be acquired on the way regardless. Seeing as you approve of my other terms, I could ask for nothing more."

• Drucken