• Drucken

Autor Thema: Sheiriya's Conversations  (Gelesen 21244 mal)

Beschreibung:

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #15 am: 21.08.2006, 20:40:38 »
"Oh I thought The Temptress sounded promising." says Zhadristan and takes a path towards the Bazaar where he will buy new clothes.

A few breaths later he asks Sheiriya, "Does it not bother you that most of the company left?"

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #16 am: 22.08.2006, 21:12:22 »
"Why should it bother me?" asks Sheiriya "Do you think they know something we don't? I admit that the Dalharil resisted my attempt to read her thoughts."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #17 am: 24.08.2006, 07:59:20 »
"No I do not, but I was worried by the way things developed. I do not like the prospect of hiring to the likes of Malifice, but I believe just that is going to happen."

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #18 am: 25.08.2006, 21:17:40 »
"We'll see. If they give us a priestess for company which cannot see any world beside lolth's it may endeed be a hard time. But let us not trouble our mind with that and instead make the best of this day."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #19 am: 30.08.2006, 09:37:31 »
"You are right, there is plenty of time to worry ahead", Zhadristan says. He brielfy looks sideways at Sheiriya  "Well, I used to think about it occasionally since we left Maerimydra and it seems to me that the longer I am away from Skullport the less I want to return to that filthy pit. And then there is.."
He stops his complaining in midsentence.
".. the obvious conclusion that I need more of what we had in Maerimydra to keep me from thinking too much. On the other hand I would then likely lament about hordes of undead and demons". He gives an ironic chuckle at that and it seems to brighten his mood.

On a guess, he picks their way through the streets until they come across a decent looking tavern.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #20 am: 30.08.2006, 20:07:10 »
"I'm sure I know another way to stop you thinking about whatever troubles you." Sheiriya tells Zhadristan giving him a suggestive glance.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #21 am: 01.09.2006, 20:43:45 »
"No doubt about it" Zhadristan says smiling, not quite managing to hide the excitement in his voice.

He gestures at a tavern in the street ahead which he hopes to be at least as good as the Blindle's Blade in Skullport. Once inside, Zhadristan casually scans the crowd as usual before he takes a few quick steps towards the innkeeper. After a brief hushed conversation,
the innkeeper hands Zhadristan a bottle of dark wine and two brass-colored goblets. Holding them with both hands he turns towards Sheiriya. A serving wench quickly wipes a nearby table with her dirty rag, making it at most appear cleaner, and fetches the left-over mugs of ale from it.
Zhadristan indicates the table and says "Or a room upstairs.", letting Sheiriya choose to her liking.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #22 am: 03.09.2006, 21:28:11 »
While Zhadristan talks to the innkeeper, Sheiriya stays behind and lets her gaze wander before it settles on her companion again. "I would prefer the room upstairs if it's comfortable there." she tells him and nods towards the stairs. When Zhadristan moves on, she follows. Inside the room she closes the door and turns towards the drow and tempting smile on her face. Suddenly her hair changes from white to silver.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #23 am: 05.09.2006, 20:38:56 »
Pleasently surprised and with eyes shining with anticipation Zhadristan watches the change of Sheiriya's hair color. Without taking his eyes off of Sheiriya he places his loaded hand crossbow and his sabre beside the bed.

He slowly approaches her while beginning to remove his attire.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #24 am: 06.09.2006, 01:36:20 »
Sheiriya slowly walks towards Zahdristan while looking at him. "So, you don't want to lose time, that's nice." she whispers in his ear and lets one hand stroke playfully along Zhadristans side. She does not undress herself, but wants to have the male do it.

So, we get nearer to the point where we should stop describing in order to "protect" the younger readers.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #25 am: 07.09.2006, 07:53:39 »
Yes, I think so

Some time later...

"I suppose it is about time to consider returning to the temple", Zhadristan says softly. There is only little resolve behind his words.
He plays his fingers along Sheiriya's side and his gaze drifts away to nowhere in particular.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #26 am: 09.09.2006, 14:53:19 »
"You are presumably right. The holiday is coming to an end." She lets her hands play over Zhadistans body again, before she stands up and streches, thereby presenting her body in an alluring manner. Then she picks up her clothes and dresses slowly.
"Do you know where I could find a place to take a bath before we leave civilisation again?"

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #27 am: 10.09.2006, 10:28:35 »
"If you are satisfied with a simple wooden tub, yes. The door at the end of the corridor, though I am afraid it is not large enough for the two of us." he explains, all the while looking at her.
Finally he gets up and dresses as well but does not don his armor. "And I ordered warm water."

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #28 am: 10.09.2006, 23:08:12 »
"I would have prefered a big pool with many beautiful men, but a wooden tub will do." Sheiriya tells Zhadristan and he cannot tell if teasing him or not. She slips out the door and gets to where the water waits.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #29 am: 19.01.2007, 16:17:50 »
During the rest

Zhadristan places a couple of items that the group aquired in the fight for the bridge earlier on on the ground. Turning his back on the others, he signals to Sheiriya.
I just said it as an excuse to move away from them, Zhadristan explains.

• Drucken