• Drucken

Autor Thema: Sheiriya's Conversations  (Gelesen 22346 mal)

Beschreibung:

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #60 am: 18.06.2007, 18:37:46 »
"Ah, you are an observant merchant and of course you are right. But if it stays at the price I have to tell you that at the moment I have more urgent things in mind to spend my money on." The beautiful drow pauses for a moment and then asks. "Are you going to stay here for some time? Maybe I come back in the future to get some fine drow leather."

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #61 am: 18.06.2007, 19:29:53 »
The merchant bows to Sheiriya, 'I shall be here for a while. If you wish to suggest a price you think is more reasonable I am happy to listen.'

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #62 am: 21.06.2007, 19:35:51 »
"May I gently remind you of our primary intent?" Zhadristan asks Sheiriya, smiling broadly.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #63 am: 21.06.2007, 21:42:47 »
"Yes of course you may remind me about that special thing." Sheiriya answeres Zhadristan. "So dear merchant, I'm sorry to tell you that I'm a little bit in a hurry. But when there is more free time I will remember you. Maybe I'll be in need of white leather then." With a smile she turns away.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #64 am: 22.06.2007, 07:49:09 »
"Please excuse our hurry, but we have.. urgent business." Zhadristan tells the white drow and is off with Sheiriya.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #65 am: 27.06.2007, 19:39:39 »
"So did you see anything that would suit us well, yet?" She asks Zhadristan a little time later. Then she stops for a moment and looks around. "I guess the rooms over there are nice." Smiling she points at an inn a few houses ahead which seems to be more or less on the expensive side.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #66 am: 27.06.2007, 20:08:13 »
"Oh it does, I already know that I will have a hard time leaving", he says and increases his pace slightly. Once inside Zhadristan pays for a room with a hot bath and a fine meal for them to enjoy their leisure.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #67 am: 28.06.2007, 21:26:06 »
"Isn't there a spell for having luxury when resting outside?" Sheiriya asks Zhadristan when they get to their room. "A hot bath should possible at least even in the lowerdark."

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #68 am: 02.07.2007, 08:11:09 »
"I would be surprised if there was none," he answers dropping his backpack and cloak on the floor. He walks towards the bed and pushes with his palm against the mattress to test its comfort. Zhadristan then approaches Sheiriya to kiss her and undo her leather clothing.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #69 am: 12.07.2007, 22:49:52 »
Sheiriya returns the kiss and starts unclothing the male drow. "Let's find the hot water first." she whisperes in his right ear.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #70 am: 14.07.2007, 08:10:41 »
Zhadristan utters a few hushed sounds of agreement while his lips seek hers again.

Looks like we are approaching said point again..

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #71 am: 17.03.2009, 09:46:48 »
Within the throne room of She of the Nine Secrets

When Sheiriya stops her detection spell she feels the gaze of the being in front of her lying heavily upon her. Half a moment later, she hears that dark melodic voice in her head:
"Your looks are sweet to the eye, one of the fairer kin. How come that you travel with these mortal meddlers?"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #72 am: 12.04.2009, 18:02:27 »
Accustomed to being addressed telepathically Sheirriya stays calm when the voice she assumes to be of She of the Nine Secrets. "Thank you. I'm inclined to return the compliment," Sheiriya replies. "As you trade one secret against another answering your question would for you answering a question of mine, too. But nay, that would sound like a devil. I'll answere freely. They are interesting and for the time being it was beneficial for me."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #73 am: 13.08.2009, 12:05:43 »
+ + + Sheiriya's Spy Mission + + +

A trio of figure, clad in dark robes move through the shadowy forest, one keeping on the "road", while the other two apparently checking each flank. They rush forward a few paces, then stop, always expecting a trap or an ambush. Despite their silent approach, they make good progress and Sheiriya would expect that they will come to the group's hiding place within the next five minutes. They wield javelins and dark-bladed swords.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Sheiriya's Conversations
« Antwort #74 am: 13.08.2009, 13:24:56 »
Sheiriya takes a moment to adjust her clothes to hide the hilt of her rapier. Then she calls out to the trio: "Greetings! Please state your desire."

(I do not know how Tongues works exactly. Does the speaker have to choose the language or does the spell take care about that? In the first case Sheiriys will speak undercommon.)

• Drucken