• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen  (Gelesen 87353 mal)

Beschreibung:

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen
« Antwort #600 am: 24.09.2010, 08:22:01 »
Meanwhile, Zhadristan collects the valuables of the dead for further inspection during the rest.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #601 am: 27.09.2010, 18:06:37 »
Having blocked the doors, Korach walks over to Tahtlyn to have a look at the maps, too. "Do I have it right that the pale one is the man in charge?" he asks the scout.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #602 am: 29.09.2010, 10:42:26 »
"Yes", replies Tathlyn, adding more quietly "We're here on his pay, he's the servant of a goddess of the dead." More audible he goes on: " We could use your axe, so if he agrees, I'm sure no one would object if you join up. If you could shed some of your fleas, that is." Presenting a broad smile to the towering minotaur.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #603 am: 29.09.2010, 16:49:41 »
"I could help you with that," says Jhaelvirr, holds up a hand sheathed in lightning and grins evily. He then proceeds to lower said hand towards the runt's face.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #604 am: 30.09.2010, 19:12:04 »
Korach grins back at the drow. "If it wouldn't be you I would just chop you in half. But in this case, how about you carying my fleas around for me. If you are strong enough for them all, that is."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #605 am: 03.10.2010, 11:02:40 »
The drow chuckles and replies: "No thanks, they'll suck me dry in no-time." He points at the maps and invites the minotaur to share a look.
"Seems like those who slew your comrades came from somewhere inside the mines, possibly somewhere above. There are a few empty spaces on the map, but I would assume that most of what is not there is just undiscovered territory ... possibly inhabited by a dragon or beholder or somesuch?"

(looking for a neat map)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #606 am: 04.10.2010, 21:53:15 »
Korach takes a closer look at the map. "I guess we were coming from around here," he says pointing somewhere on the map.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #607 am: 05.10.2010, 14:43:59 »
Tathlyn points at the entrance through which Korach and his comrades entered, as well as the one his own group used. He then points at the northern exit of the main hall (the one of the fight), saying: "That's where we are heading. Beyond that ... somewhere in the dwarven mines or burial grounds is the item he (nodding towards Paval) wants to retrieve."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #608 am: 10.10.2010, 12:24:53 »
While Paval prpeares for his prayers and spells, he looks upon the maps and feels a sudden draw in his head when his eyes move about a blank space on the map that lies about 2 miles from your current position.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #609 am: 14.10.2010, 18:41:02 »
During the rest, Zhadristan sits down and begins to inspect the items they acquired.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #610 am: 15.10.2010, 12:22:52 »
"It is there where we are heading," he says to those nearby. "My goddess commands me to find an item of power," he goes on explaining to the minotaur, "and if Master Tathlyn vouches for you, your strong arm and cunning mind is welcome in that quest."

Tathlyn looks up to the minotaur.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #611 am: 18.10.2010, 11:40:50 »
(see orga thread)
« Letzte Änderung: 18.10.2010, 11:42:13 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #612 am: 19.10.2010, 20:33:55 »
"I guess I'm going to be paid for it. If that is the case I'll fight for you." Korach states.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #613 am: 23.10.2010, 10:33:10 »
Paval nods. "Since you are a member of the Dark Path, I'll pay you the normal fee. On top of that there is any loot acquired during the mission, apart from the item I'm after, of course."

He then withdraws and walks back into the grand hall. After a while, he returns with a couple of skeletal creatures, one resembles a dwarf, the other one a human. He orders them to guard the exits, then returns to the halfling and starts questioning him, pointing every now and then at the skeletons.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #614 am: 01.11.2010, 12:33:31 »
After about half an hour, Paval turns and nods to Jhaelvirr. "All yours, if you want. But care not to be all to messy in here."

He then turns away and seeks a resting place to sleep and call to his goddesss for spells again. Tathlyn walks over to the identfied loot and has a look.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken