• Drucken

Autor Thema: Call of the Banshee Queen - Orga Thread  (Gelesen 51631 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Call of the Banshee Queen - Orga Thread
« Antwort #225 am: 21.06.2010, 10:24:44 »
Trying to put a pic of the place in here ...  let see. Fine!

Now, you came from the west and enter through the door on the bottom right of the room, which stands open. C and F mark the stairs up to the ledges with the sarcophagi, the necromancers and his companions stand right next to where F is on the map. D and E (south) simply mark the location of the sarcophagi in the southern wall, much like A and B mark those in the north. There's a well sort of thing in the middle of the room, depicting a dwarf in mourning of his fallen or dead comrades.

The necromancer is still talking to the other two chaps, both robed but more muscular than him. The shadow hovers nearby, while another person is trying to pry the eastern sarcophagus (to the right of F) open right now.
« Letzte Änderung: 21.06.2010, 10:31:55 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #226 am: 27.06.2010, 22:07:04 »
I had hoped that the undead would go away when the necromancer is dead. But ok, now it will (hopefully) taste the greataxe. :dwarf:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #227 am: 30.06.2010, 11:30:00 »
Muß mal wieder auf den Busch trommeln, wie? Alle im Urlaub?!  :cheesy:
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #228 am: 30.06.2010, 19:45:04 »
Geez, don't rush the sick.

As I wrote, Jhaelvirr sneaks into the room, readies an action do counterspell any magic, all the while closing in on the second robes person. If he gets close enough, he draws his rapier and tries a sneak attack while using the weapons special ability.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #229 am: 07.07.2010, 19:46:38 »
Indeed ... will try not to kill Paval in the meantime.

And it's home boys, home!
Home I'd like to be, home for a while, in me own country,
Where the oak and the ash and the bonny rowan tree
Are all a-growin' green in the north country!

I'm back on-line now. I've got Tinternet set up at home and I can access it at work too. So I should be contributing on Paval's behalf soon.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #230 am: 08.07.2010, 11:06:13 »
Ha ... nice! See, we slugged along and Paval is still able to do his stuff this round. I intended a summoning (undead, troll)?
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #231 am: 08.07.2010, 11:51:34 »
I'll start contributing after the undead troll has arrived. (And if there is any way you can fire-proof it, the better).

Edit: By the way, Paval's taken two arrows. Wasn't Paval in the second wave? Therefore not in the room.
« Letzte Änderung: 08.07.2010, 11:53:35 von Paval Thune »

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #232 am: 08.07.2010, 11:53:13 »
Okay ... we are right up to Paval in the order of ini. He can decide whether to summon something or deal with that critical hit he received. Jahevirr will discern the spell by the female as shield of faith, while Zhadristan will throw his sabre about  :o
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #233 am: 08.07.2010, 11:55:48 »
Okay ... we are right up to Paval in the order of ini. He can decide whether to summon something or deal with that critical hit he received.

See above edit.  :)

I'm not sure that Paval is in the room, and therefore the line of fire.

The plan was to have two waves, Korach led the first, carrying his Silenced stone. Paval is in the second wave.

Fabius Maximus

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #234 am: 09.07.2010, 01:27:11 »
Okay, no Counterspell action, instead going with Plan B.

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #235 am: 09.07.2010, 09:55:02 »
Well, E and W are still going to cast a spell this round.

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #236 am: 09.07.2010, 09:59:15 »
E & W?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #237 am: 09.07.2010, 12:06:07 »
E & W?

Yes, even my soon-to-be-meat-cubes - NPC have names. Since I don't want to write them down in full, I abbreviate them ... for I know who they are.  :alien:

Well, Paval was in the second wave, though "I"  pushed him into the room alongside Tathlyn. They remained in the "shadow" of the entrance while Zhadristan and Korach were attacking head on and Jhaevirr sneaking about. That arrow-chap has a keen eyesight though and he hates drow, so I rolled for all concerned and as Fate (a.k.a. Beshaba a.k.a. the dice-roller on here) would have it, Paval was the target. He can easily retreat back somewhat and stay out of sight of the drow-hater.
« Letzte Änderung: 09.07.2010, 12:11:57 von Zanan »
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Paval Thune

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #238 am: 09.07.2010, 18:01:22 »
Well, Paval was in the second wave, though "I"  pushed him into the room alongside Tathlyn.

:wounded:

Thanks buddy! That's the last time I move countries and leave Paval in your hands again.

By the way, as Paval is an albino drow how can the drow-hater be sure he's drow?  :wink:

On a more serious note, I've searched my character sheets for Paval but can't find his domains. I suspect they are Retribution and Drow but I'm not sure. Did I tell you/Do you have a record?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #239 am: 10.07.2010, 09:47:54 »
Well, Paval was in the second wave, though "I"  pushed him into the room alongside Tathlyn.

:wounded:

Thanks buddy! That's the last time I move countries and leave Paval in your hands again.

By the way, as Paval is an albino drow how can the drow-hater be sure he's drow?  :wink:

On a more serious note, I've searched my character sheets for Paval but can't find his domains. I suspect they are Retribution and Drow but I'm not sure. Did I tell you/Do you have a record?

Ah ... he sure has his head cowled and looked threatening enough  :diablo:

As for the domains ... tricky, as the chara sheet does not say anything bar domain-spells. From those I'd extrapolate Retribution and Undeath (Extra  Turning feat and death ward domain spell).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken