• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 97152 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #765 am: 05.02.2006, 11:02:47 »
 The scout leads you onto the main path again and then "down" to the South, to Maerimydra. The route is easily to follow, hundreds of years of ogre and pack lizard passing made it a decent trail to walk upon. Nonetheless, Talice isn't walking that fast and takes her time to check any dangerous looking passage, sidetunnel or cavern. As you reach your next resting place, a sidetunnel and cavern much like the one of the "night" before, you can occassionally smell the stink of burned flesh, smoke, and the like in the air, coming from the direction of the city. Once you have settled into your camp, Talice signals: "By tomorrow afternoon, we'll reach the outskirts of the city!"
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #766 am: 06.02.2006, 21:54:34 »
 Will we need to go through that city? I hope I'll get that stench out of my clothes afterwards. - Or lies our destination within that city?
Sheiriya asks when settling down for the rest.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #767 am: 06.02.2006, 22:57:51 »
 Talice shrugs her shoulders and looks at the yathrin.

Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #768 am: 07.02.2006, 02:35:05 »
 "We will most likely need to go through the city, unless their city has a side entrance to the Main Temple. Unless Talice, has been within the city much, Malifice will be our best guide for that part." says Keth

"Malifice, tell us what you can of your city, especially the route to the Main Temple." continues Keth.

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #769 am: 07.02.2006, 19:06:00 »
 "Are we expecting opposition to enter a temple of our goddess?" Zouhlnor asks.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #770 am: 08.02.2006, 02:56:26 »
 "I would expect some, after all we do tend to not share any form of power with others. I have heard of some Houses or even Cities that will not allow an outsider no matter how blessed by the Goddess to enter their Temples." says Keth

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #771 am: 08.02.2006, 11:46:38 »
 The scout shakes her head. "I have not been near the temple, outsiders were only allowed to enter the city's trade places. The city has been very restrictive of late ..."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #772 am: 08.02.2006, 12:04:57 »
 "Looks like it has not been restrictive enough."

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #773 am: 08.02.2006, 19:00:54 »
 "And perhaps it never shall be again."  Malifice sighs.  "The main temple is on a plateau on the west side of the main vault.  The plateau is the home of most of Maerimydra's noble houses.  The route I know, the route I suggest, will take us to the west side of the north wall of the vault near a small lake and quite close to the plateau.  There is, however, no way I know to get to the temple without crossing at least some part of the city.  The temple is a vaguely spider shaped building that sits on near the edge of the plateau.  It was once well guarded and defended...but I am afraid that time has passed.  The usurpers' fire giant army was laying waste to the temple when our patrol left."

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #774 am: 09.02.2006, 10:09:57 »
 "Sounds like we should go for a fast and stealthy approach, and hope anything that we run into will be quickly and silently dispatched" says Keth.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #775 am: 10.02.2006, 18:24:23 »
 When the last rest before Maerimydra ends, Talice asks everyone to check the equipment, get everything ready, just like when you would go to war. Nata'al nods in agreement and at least Narzen knows that she would have done much the same like the scout. So once all metal has been secured, blade honed and bolt poisoned, Talice gets all back to the trade route and southwards to the Maerimydra.
The nearer you venture, the more smoke- and mistfilled the tunnel becomes. From time to time an echo of a far distant cry or shout reaches your ears, but no-one can be spotted. About two miles north of the city, a few caverns and side-tunnels appear, leading to or are fungi farms or rothé kennels. The odd animal can still be spotted, apparently oblivious to the chaos in the south. Once in a while you step over a corpse, sometimes drow, sometimes ogre, sometimes hobgoblin or bugbear. Everyone of those is thoroughly looted. The trade route suddenly veers to the left (East), while a number of smaller tunnels go onwards, straight to the south. On Mal's nod, Talice follows these tunnels, which will lead you to a hopefully less protected entrance to the city. The tunnel you follow is pretty narrow, even hobgoblins and bugbears would have no chance of squeazing through here. A few small caverns open themselve out, some again filled with fungi. One contains more though ...
Talice gives a short warning signal. Then, as good as any good assassin, she almost vanishes from sight and into the shadows. Long moments pass you by before the scout returns. A few quick signs inform you about the next cavern:
"There are about a dozen and a half drow in the next cavern. Refugees, by the looks of it. Common folks, badly armed, wounded, with children and all." She looks at Kethryllia and waits.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #776 am: 11.02.2006, 20:38:43 »
 If they have settled in that cavern, it must be a fairly safe, easily defended location, Narzen signals.

They are unlikely to be simply trapped there, or we would have encountered resistance on the way.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #777 am: 11.02.2006, 21:04:13 »
 Talice adds: "By the looks of it, they have just come up from the city and trying to sort each other out. Only a handful of them look to be seasoned fighters and the like. Some male is organizing it all. MAybe you look for yourself?" She offers to show the others the way.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #778 am: 13.02.2006, 10:38:00 »
 Sheiriya waits for the leader to decide.
According to Talice's description they don't seem to be dangerous. So why not take a look? Maybe they have some news.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #779 am: 14.02.2006, 03:22:47 »
 "Let's be prepared for possible trouble, and see what news we can obtain from them. Just because they seem harmless, they could be desperate, and desperation can make even the most harmless thing dangerous." says Keth "And maybe Malifice will know some of them."

• Drucken