• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 97158 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #705 am: 18.01.2006, 20:16:17 »
 "Let's do a small test for the moment," says Keth as she pulls out a thin black wand covered in a silver spider-web pattern, pointing it at one of Malifice's wounds and whispers something.
"The results of this will be a major influence," continues Keth as she drops the glamer that she had projected earlier.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #706 am: 18.01.2006, 20:34:52 »
 Sheiriya looks over the newcomer as long as somebody else keeps an eye on where the beholder is to be expected to appear.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #707 am: 18.01.2006, 23:23:23 »
 Sheiriya is barely visible and what can be spotted of her features seems to meld with the shadows.

The wand's spell produces only minor results on the drow, but it does affect her. Where there has been little scars before, the skin is smooth and strong again.

Out of thin air, Talice's voice says: "If we move a little further onwards, the eye-beast will most likely not spot us. Hardly any being can match the children of Lolth's keen vision within Har'oloth."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #708 am: 19.01.2006, 07:09:17 »
 "Yes, we should move from here. We can trust this one for the moment, as much as we ever trust anyone." says Keth

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #709 am: 19.01.2006, 08:20:45 »
 "Perhaps along the way then, malla yathrin, she could tell something about what her issue with the monster was," Narzen says over his shoulder while watching the tunnel entrance for any sign of the beholder.

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #710 am: 19.01.2006, 10:38:19 »
 Zouhlnor takes a place at the back of the party instead of at its front. He looks back constantly at where the gresome eye-tenticled beast would come from. "I've read a hundered times about those things, seen countless art works and sculptures...but i have never, ever seen one alive..." Zouhlnor says aloud but not very loud.

The previous conversation sets in to his head, "Greetings Mistress Malifice." Zouhlnor says, his voice regaining its strength, "I am Zouhlnor Entamanier."  

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #711 am: 19.01.2006, 15:15:20 »
 "Oh yes, please tell us a story." Sheiriya addresses Malifice with a shadowy smile. "And I wouldn't mind if it's a true one."

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #712 am: 20.01.2006, 01:14:04 »
 Malifice sidesteps cautiously down the tunnel in the direction suggested, keeping her back to the wall and her weapon ready.  She scans the drow before her with narrowing eyes.  "Trust me?  Greet me?  Tell you a story?  There are many of you and but one of me and I am not inclined to be taken alive if you are heretics or traitors, so you'll have to forgive me if I remain cautious.  As for the beholder, I pretended to be its thrall so it would not eat me.  The others in my party, including my cousin you have slain, were not so fortunate, may Lolth take their souls.  Now, as for you ... who are you?  Perhaps more importantly ... who do you serve?"

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #713 am: 20.01.2006, 08:07:56 »
 "Perhaps I should just send your soul to the Quarvalsharess. I am Kethryllia Nightfirestar, Yathrin of the Quarvalsharess." say Keth as the snake heads on her scourge hiss at Malifice.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #714 am: 20.01.2006, 09:54:19 »
 Talice's voice can be heard again: "Malla yathrin, her insigna is that of a Maerimydraan House, a noble one, actually. She might be useful to our ... your cause."

Geirildin changes targets, now that the attention is focussed on the female, and moves to Jhalashar's sand Zouhlnor's side, scanning the passage for the beholder. It does not show though.

Casting a wary look at the newcomer, Nata'al lowers her bow too, but keeps the arrow nocked. "Nata'al, Selvetargtlin."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #715 am: 20.01.2006, 10:14:24 »
 Iira draws out his bow after putting away his grappling hook and rope. He says towards the new female, "I am called Iira." With bow ready he joins in keeping an eye on the passge behind the party.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #716 am: 20.01.2006, 11:12:11 »
 As it seems that the others do not want to question that noble drow Sheiriya changes her concentration on looking for the beholder.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #717 am: 20.01.2006, 13:53:03 »
 "My name is Zhadristan Myxim. I hope you enjoy talking as we are quite curious." Zhadristan says.

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #718 am: 20.01.2006, 18:31:09 »
 Malifice narrows her eyes to mere slits as she looks upon the snake-headed scourge with interest.  "A Yathrin you say?  And yet you carry the weapon and mark of a Yathtallar?  That you have Lolth's favor seems likely as the snakes do not bite you, but I wonder..."  She pauses, looking Keth over.  "Well...perhaps Lolth must lower her standards where you come from."  Malifice uncocks her hand crossbow and takes a knee before Keth.  "Captain Malifice Chûmvah, of Qu'ellar Chûmvah, First House of Maerimydra, at your service....Yathrin."  She raises her eyes.  "Now, if I may be so bold, where do you hail from and what is your purpose so near to the City of the Spider Queen?"

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #719 am: 20.01.2006, 23:50:13 »
 "Elamshin brings me here." says Keth, "As to why I a mere Yathrin am wielding the weapon of a Yathtallar, an orthae yorn gave them to me."

"As to where am I from, my House is located in the Northdark. As to what I want with your city, Elamshin brings me there." says Keth

• Drucken