• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 96500 mal)

Beschreibung:

Anonymous

• Gast
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1005 am: 17.05.2006, 07:19:47 »
 Draezen walks over the two adamantite blades and after sliding the tip of his boot under one, he kicks it into the air and catches it, sliding it into his belt all in one fluid motion. He then follows the others.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1006 am: 17.05.2006, 09:00:47 »
 Keth nods at Nata'al, and watches her and Narzen go off.

Keth frowns at Rou'sun for a moment, then turns towards one of the balconies to look over the city.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1007 am: 17.05.2006, 11:18:49 »
 "As far as I am concerned that has faded into meaninglessness long ago", Zhadristan answers in a callous tone. "But nowhere near as effectful as your home is beginning to right now" he adds with a bitter laugh.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1008 am: 17.05.2006, 16:18:52 »
 Talice cannot help herself and laugh at the comment of Zhadristan. She gathers her wits soon enough though - not least due to the presence of Malifice - and turns towards the two brothers.

From the balcony, Kethryllia can spot the temple in the distance. It was apparently destructed by some seriously powerful magic. A couple of jade spiders lie in front of the stairs leading up to it, equally blown apart. The fight at the northern gates has stopped, though one can hardly spot any movement from hereabout. The view to the castle of Maerimydra is obstructed by the other pillars of this compound.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1009 am: 17.05.2006, 23:42:11 »
 Rou'sun sends Talice an angry glance but spares himself any comment.
Then he turns back to Zhadristan. "I was more interested about the recent past. As you pointed out so well, my home is fading into meaninglessness, and apart from wanting to know more about this group, I would like to know about other cities where I might go."

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1010 am: 18.05.2006, 06:47:35 »
 "Hard to say on that, Talice would know best if she is willing to tell you," says Keth, "in the part the Underdark where we are from, your best bet would be Skullport," as she prepares for her meditations.

Mikayla

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1011 am: 18.05.2006, 19:13:12 »
 Silently, Malifice wipes down her blades and sheathes them.  She watches the exchange between Zhadristan, Talice and Rou'sun but says nothing and offers little in the way of expression.  With her blades sheathed, she reloads her hand-crossbow, then feels around her body and armor, apparently looking for rents, tears or wounds.  All the while she keeps herself close to Keth, listening to the others talk and keeping a wary eye out for danger.  

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1012 am: 19.05.2006, 13:19:56 »
 Nothing will bother the first watches, though you spot something large and spiderish near the temple. It walks off towards the east and the castle, it seems.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1013 am: 19.05.2006, 18:48:49 »
 Surprised Rou'sun turns towards Keth. "Thank you for your advice, Yathrin."

Turning to the rest of the group he asks: "Who of you is Talice?"

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1014 am: 19.05.2006, 20:42:56 »
 Leaving the two brothers to themselves, Talice turns around and looks at the mage. "That is me." She keep her face straight and looks as if that little "incident" about Rou'sun's city has never happened.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1015 am: 20.05.2006, 10:45:44 »
 "Talice, after you finish educating the male on where he might be able to survive. I'll need to talk with you about a few things," says Keth.

"I hope your magic proves more useful the next time we have need of it, beyond what it did to the giant, it didn't seem to be of much use this time around," says Keth to Rou'sun giving him an ill-favored look.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1016 am: 20.05.2006, 17:03:25 »
 The scout nods and says: "I'll be right there." Then she turns her gaze to the male.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Korach

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1017 am: 23.05.2006, 23:57:58 »
 Rou'sun tries not to show no emotion when he turns towards Talice.
"So, you are the one who knows different cities. Could you tell me something about that place the Yathrin metioned."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1018 am: 24.05.2006, 20:49:03 »
Check to clear the page numbers
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #1019 am: 26.05.2006, 10:37:12 »
Filll the pages bit ...

Talice leads you onwards and soon you are presented with a view that makes your hearts cringe. The large cavern that is home to Maerimydra is covered in thick layers of smoke and dust, waving up from the destruction below. While other drow cities usually lie dark or are scantily illuminated with magical lights, Maerimydra is shed in bright light, coming from dozens upon dozens fires, either ravaging through parts of the city or being part of an army's numerous camps. Clouds of smoke obstruct much of your vision though and those magical portals responsible for fresh air have apparently a hard time doing their work appropriately. Breathing is difficult and you have to use a decent amount of willforce not to cough allowed and draw the attention of any passing creature. The ground before you is littered with corpses of goblinoids, trolls and drow. You stand on the edge of a large fungi plantation, parts of which have been burned, but most is still in good shape.
(As said, you stand right to the north of the lake in northern Maerimydra.) To your left, some 500 feet away, you can spot a number of hulking brutes, most likely giants and ogres, moving about near the Northern Gate. The fungi obstruct any view to what goes on near the ground, but from the bedlam there you guess that the place swarms with hobgoblins or bugbears, close to a large campfire. To the Southeast, about a mile away, a large oval structure on a steep plateau appears out of the clouds, a magnificent drow fortress by the looks of it. Dozens of fires below it give it a garish appearance and you think you can even hear the battles that take place there. Right next to you, steep walls - at least 40 feet high and quite bright (almost white) - rise up to a plateau filled with many fortress-like palaces and citadels. These noble houses all burn or lie shattered and after a short eye-contact, Malifice confirms that on that plateau the temple can be found too. The access staircases cannot be spotted from here, but lie just beyond the dark lake in front of you. The only thing left to do is to get there without being spotted by any of the invaders or defenders ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

• Drucken