• Drucken

Autor Thema: Whol l'olath ilhar  (Gelesen 101567 mal)

Beschreibung:

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #315 am: 01.09.2005, 10:23:37 »
 Keth snarls at the creature, as malevolent energy radiates from her being.
:spinne:  

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #316 am: 01.09.2005, 20:35:26 »
 Narzen puts away his crossbow and takes out a small item from his pocket, settling to observe the situation with a sour look on his face - yet he keeps his other hand on the hilt of his sword.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #317 am: 02.09.2005, 19:22:44 »
 Zhadristan still faces Nata'al and pulls a small vial of powdered silver from a pocket inside his piwafwi. Almost artistically he sprinkles some of it around him and utters a few arcane syllables.

Assuming that Nata'al recognized what he did, he gives her a confident look and continues his advance.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #318 am: 03.09.2005, 20:49:52 »
 Nata'al let's fly another arrow at the undead and hits it square in the chest. Once more, the actual effect is minimal. Talice's arrow plants itself firmly alongside Nata'al's, annoying the creature even more. It snarls a vile curse at the drow in the hallway and backs off somewhat. Meanwhile, Zhadristan cast a rather simple spell and moves onward to engage the undead. "Make sure it doesnae touch ya!" Nata'al yells.

In the second hallway, the morning star wielder whirls about himself trying to hit Kethryllia, but misses her by half an inch. The drow's scourge lashes out and leaves its mark on the arm holding the morning star. The undead whirls about itself once more, thus irritating Iira and Geirildin, even though the latter manages to sink his blade half an inch into undead flesh. "Maybe," it hisses as it dodges Sheiriya's magical hammer, "my fate is finally being resolved."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #319 am: 04.09.2005, 01:56:05 »
 Keth continues to press the attack, her eyes and body radiating dark malevolence.
"Lolth will gladly end your curse, so you can spend all eternity being damned within her realm!" screams Kethryllia

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #320 am: 06.09.2005, 15:12:02 »
 The fight in the long hallway is reaching its climax. Iira lashes at the undead thing with his chain and nearly tears the shield arm off. The undead whirls about at lands a couple of vicious blows on the drow's shoulder and lower arm (15 & 13 HP resp.). The sudden turn brings your opponent out of Keth's reach, but Geirildin expertly cuts off the beings weapon arm and head. It drops down in a heap, the head bounces of a wall, the seperate skull and helmets clatter along the stony surface of the hallway. The floating hammer returns to Sheiriya, whose eyes become clear again. She blinks twice, then turns her attention to the hallway in the southeast.

Talice almost manages to scratch Zhadristan's ear with her arrow and a nigh silent curse can be heard. As if the creature has cursed the bows, Nata'al's arrow also goes woefully awry, bouncing harmlessly off the far wall. Zhadristan finally closes the distance to the undead and successfully stabs the opponent with his sabre. Almost instantly, the being dissolves into milky-white mist which floats further away from the drow group.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #321 am: 06.09.2005, 18:19:52 »
 "Damn leeches, trying to kill one of them is worse than trying to kill a troll with them constantly going to vapor," says Keth

Looking down at the defeated creature, Keth says a short prayer to Lolth beseeching the goddess to reveal magic in the area.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #322 am: 06.09.2005, 19:16:04 »
 As the creature fades into mist, Zhadristan screams in anger. It takes a few breaths for him to calm down and return to his companions.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #323 am: 09.09.2005, 10:08:05 »
 Talice looks down the empty hallway and mutters something unintelligible. After a short look down the other hallway, the bald headed female yells in common: "Your rusty companion just met his fate, bloodsucker. We bestet you twice now, so if you cross us once more, make sure you are ready to die too!" At Talice's side, Nata'al chuckles. "Either he's fleeing for his life now, or he'll be back with reinforcements." After half a moment's thought, she adds with a wry grin. "Or any creepy monster in that rotten place will come looking for the owner of your fine voice." The bald headed female raises one eyebrow and replies: "As long as our swords get something to sink their blades in, I won't mind. ... Then again, I don't think I'm willing to stay here to find out." She points at the fallen undead at the other drow's feet. "I'd assume he's the actual leader of them and his quarters is the place to go ..."

Sheiriya joins in here: "His study appears to be empty, apart from a dead, or nearly dead drow. Let's go there and be done with this place."
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #324 am: 10.09.2005, 21:26:06 »
 Narzen nods at Kethryllia, "Your orders, malla yathrin?"

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #325 am: 11.09.2005, 04:31:49 »
 "Take everything of value, check the study, and some healing of those injured wouldn't be out of order." says Keth
"However, I personally prepared very little healing magic, so I will only be able to heal one person." says Keth looking at the various injuries.  

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #326 am: 11.09.2005, 18:52:23 »
 Zhadristan will go to the study.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #327 am: 11.09.2005, 21:54:01 »
 Without looking back at the vanished undead, Talice makes her way to the bleeding drow, drawing a slender, yet black wand. Nearing Keth she says: "I think it is only fair to get you some healing magic, though I wonder whether the Shadowlord would answer such spells directly." Starting with Iira (+30 HP), she taps each of the wounded drow thrice with the wand, uttering a few arcane syllables each time the item touches a drow.

In the meantime, Nata'al get's back to Jalashar and keeps an eye on the hallway to the southeast.

(Geirildin, +26 HP)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #328 am: 11.09.2005, 22:28:59 »
 "But we should look out for that misty guys. I didn't notice a second exit of that room so far."
Sheiriya tells the others on their way to the study.

warlockco

• Profil anzeigen
Whol l'olath ilhar
« Antwort #329 am: 11.09.2005, 22:47:42 »
 Keth glances at Talice, "I think I would rather depend on my own abilities, before resorting to getting aid from that one."

"As to the leech, it is best to keep an eye out for it. I have protection by the grace of the Goddess. But I think our weapons, not for lack of power, are mostly ineffective against it."

• Drucken