• Drucken

Autor Thema: Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath  (Gelesen 113989 mal)

Beschreibung:

Anonymous

• Gast
Ust Unboi'en Wund L'olath
« Antwort #345 am: 21.12.2004, 22:15:24 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn signs to Narzen and the others.
Let's get these goods back our employeer, make a side trip to that ghost tower and take this peice of faerie tripe with us so he can lead us back to their commander and kill him

Dx'zau'vrinn awaits the party's response before he returns his full attention back to the fey'ri.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #346 am: 22.12.2004, 00:40:57 »
 For the reason, that she is not really a member of the party, Sheiriya waits for the others to decide.

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #347 am: 26.12.2004, 18:45:10 »
 Narzen cups his chin, thinking for a while.

The elf has a point about her demon-queen probably being displeased, but it is not our concern once we deliver the goods and our arrogant prisoner. Even orc warlords are not stupid enough to waste resources to seek vengeance over a mere band of mercenaries instead of their employer.

Smiling slightly, the man continues, On the other hand, if indeed this Countess does have enough magic to waste in order to pinpoint our location, it is likely she can simply kill us from afar anyway.

He then nods at Dx'zau'vrinn, Get the elf back into one piece. Or at least make sure she will not bleed all over our trail. Everyone else as well, clean yourselves up. If Dx'zau'vrinn wants to search the tower again, I want no scavengers jumping on us in the meantime.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #348 am: 26.12.2004, 22:02:13 »
 Or perhaps their queen sends some of her fey'ri after us, in which case we might get the opportunity to entertain ourselves like Dx'zau'vrinn, Zhadristan adds grining.
As for the tower, I don't mind if you drag her all the way. he gestures towards Dx'zau'vrinn.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #349 am: 28.12.2004, 18:03:46 »
  First, lets return these items to our employer

Dx, slaps the elf-fiend for good measure and then yanks him to his feet. He quickly instructs S'zor to closely tail the elf.

He then whispers in its ear, "If a gold elf can mate with fiends and become a tiefling such as yourself, can a drow do the same?"

"Respond to me in hushed towns or I'll slit your wrist, rip your wings and cut off all of your fingers, toes, and tongue, but I guarantee you'll live."

He then turns to the others.

Let's get moving then.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #350 am: 28.12.2004, 20:49:25 »
 The fey'ri replies in an hushed voice that almost anything can mate with demons and she assumes that succubi or incubi would love mating with as dark and beautiful humanoids such as drow.

Nata'al starts dumping the remaining packs off the platform, saying that there is no need to leave any signs for any would-be trackers.

Afterwards you start moving the way that you came.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #351 am: 30.12.2004, 16:24:12 »
 Seems to me that Dx'zau'vrinn is enjoying his new plaything. Zhadristan remarks while observing him whispering in the fey'ri's ear.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #352 am: 31.12.2004, 15:12:26 »
 "Are you sure that the rope alone will be effective to hold her in place?"
Sheiriya asks
"At least she is a descendant of demons and may know some magic tricks."

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #353 am: 04.01.2005, 15:50:42 »
 The groups sets of at a decent pace and traverses all the difficulties of the chasm and the tricky ledgeway without much problem. At one time, you hear some strange squealing noises coming from somewhere above and mid-air from you, but they fade away and nothing shows up.
Nata'al leads you back to the site of the attack on the caravan and the land-shark has done wonders clearing the tunnel of most of the carcasses and corpses. Only a few bits and pieces and a dead drow or two lie around. No monster can be heard or seen though, most likely because of the proximity of the dangerous marauder. The female leads you on and after about ten more miles, she stops and signals that it is time for a short rest. The Long Run is about one mile away and you have to move Northwards on your way back.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #354 am: 06.01.2005, 10:53:11 »
 After a short rest, Nata'al pushes you on and you arrive in the large tunnel leaging from North to South again. In the distance, a caravan of duergar makes the way towards the south, they heavily armed guards look back at you warily before moving on. They are trailed by half a dozen large spiders, seemingly belonging to the caravan too.
The way up north is rather uneventfull ... untill you come up the body of a dead duergar, almost stripped to the flesh and being half eaten by centipedes and other Underdark vermin. Her throat was cut and the corpse discarded by her killers. Staying near a rotting corpse isn't a wise thing, so Nata'al suggest that the group moves on ...
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #355 am: 09.01.2005, 23:26:31 »
 During their travel, Sheiriya studies the other members of the group, but her special interest is the fey-ri.

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #356 am: 11.01.2005, 08:50:56 »
 I agree, we should move on.
Zhadristan strolls towards the corpse.
"Look.", he says as he stands beside it, and then kicks it hard. His gaze follows a number of centipedes scuttle away from the dead body.
"This", he grins at the fey'ri, "is perhaps a better fate than what awaits you should you make the foolish attempt to escape."
To accentuate his point he shifts his gaze for a second to Dx'zau'vrinn while he runs his finger along his still-there ear. "Yet it is similar in a way."

Narzen

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #357 am: 11.01.2005, 09:33:41 »
 Narzen seems to be lost in thought, despite his eyes constantly darting from one corner to the next in lookout for potential danger, and he seems to be content with Nata'al pushing the group on.

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #358 am: 11.01.2005, 17:42:01 »
 Dx'zau'vrinn just moves along with the group, not bothering to take up the point. He just prods the fey'ri on fancying different torture techniques in his mind.

He then leans forward and whispers in the fiendish elf's pointed scaled ear.

"What do you think would happen if I embedded a stiletto or perhaps a serrated rusty dagger into your spinal cord?"

"I'm curious myself, but let me know what you think would you?"

After the words depart his lips, he turns his gaze upon Sheiriya. He then licks his lips slowly and winks at her.

His hands flash: Anytime.

Sheiriya

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #359 am: 12.01.2005, 11:44:23 »
 Not sure what the drow wants to tell her, she signals What do you mean by "Anytime"?

• Drucken