• Drucken

Autor Thema: English Drow Campaign Orga  (Gelesen 143737 mal)

Beschreibung:

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
English Drow Campaign Orga
« Antwort #345 am: 28.09.2005, 15:27:25 »
 Right, I assume that the rest will leave the throne room too and head back to the hallways, room 15 to be precise, via the study. I also assume that what is listed above has been collected. If someone wants to have a closer look here and there, just let me know and I'll incorporate it in the ongoing story. If a half a handful have arrived at Nata'al's position, tell me what you are doing / going to do.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Pathfinder-Übersetzungsteam

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #346 am: 01.10.2005, 09:48:15 »
 NOTE:

The dissolving thing happened in room 15, not the study. So IMO only Nata'al and Sheiriya were there unless some of the others hurried up there right after the female.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Phaerven

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #347 am: 01.10.2005, 10:30:05 »
 Zhadristan already packed things, and you said yourself that you assumed we'll be heading back  :unsure:  

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #348 am: 01.10.2005, 11:07:22 »
QUOTE (Zanan @ Oct 1 2005, 8:48:15)
NOTE:

The dissolving thing happened in room 15, not the study. So IMO only Nata'al and Sheiriya were there unless some of the others hurried up there right after the female. [/quote]
 That's why it was in the corner of my eye ;) I was still kinda inbetween the two rooms or something.

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #349 am: 01.10.2005, 12:08:17 »
 Just a remark lads, just a remark ;) If you were there, fine by me.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #350 am: 04.10.2005, 16:42:52 »
 For those interested, the dungeon you have just left was adapted from an old adventure called "Lashan's Fall", as described in the DM's Sourcebook of the Realms (FRCS - "Old Grey Box", 1987) and Dragon  95. I changed the inhabitants a wee bit, since the former AD&D lich would have caused you an interesting amount of bother. The skeleton chap you defeated was a Curst (Clr of Myrkul).
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #351 am: 06.10.2005, 11:25:44 »
 Geirildin should have an e-mail now, detailing what Jalashar found out. I'll get info to Narzen about his findings too.

It is up to both whether to share that knowledge with the rest ... and get flayed or not ;)
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #352 am: 07.10.2005, 09:39:42 »
 I will add a few remarks regarding the identified items (especially the spells on scrolls and in the books) to the list above, p. 23 of this thread. I'll let you know about the changes / additions.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #353 am: 14.10.2005, 12:30:55 »
 Rightio, as no time limit was asked for or given, I assume that you take the opportunity to rest some 16 hours, leaving Jalashar with two, Narzen (if wand is used) four more identifying options. It would be good if people who want something identified tell the character(s) in question about it.

We won't go over this rest that long, people who want to talk can easily open up another thread (e.g., "Zouhlnor & Iira conversation") and do so. Interaction between the group members is much saught after and will be rewarded, of course.  B)  
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #354 am: 14.10.2005, 16:20:36 »
 The spells of the scrolls and spell books have now been added and visibly marked.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #355 am: 17.10.2005, 07:42:50 »
 How long are we resting so stuff can be identified and whatnot?

Zanan

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #356 am: 17.10.2005, 09:38:48 »
QUOTE (Oyn @ Oct 17 2005, 6:42:50)
How long are we resting so stuff can be identified and whatnot? [/quote]
 Let me answer this with a quote of myself:

Zitat
Rightio, as no time limit was asked for or given, I assume that you take the opportunity to rest some 16 hours, leaving Jalashar with two, Narzen (if wand is used) four more identifying options. It would be good if people who want something identified tell the character(s) in question about it.

;) You should notify the chaps of your wishes, if Jalashar takes wishes of anyone apart from his master.
Gæð a Wyrd swa hio scel!

Oyn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #357 am: 18.10.2005, 06:50:29 »
 Heh totally forgot about that. Was nothing big. Just a thought that popped into my head the other day that if enough time was spent resting I was going to do.

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #358 am: 20.10.2005, 03:00:45 »
 Identified armor would be nice. my armor is poo  :(  

Drakkar Daveneorn

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #359 am: 20.10.2005, 03:03:25 »

Zitat
people who want to talk can easily open up another thread (e.g., "Zouhlnor & Iira conversation") and do so.
I would like to do that but with all of the laguage bariers im not sure how to start a new thread, if you could run me through that, i will start it.  :D  

• Drucken